Sign in to follow this  
Vader

Custom Darth Maul and Mace Windu

That Darth Maul one is just :oD BREATHTAKING! There's only one minor for me and that are his gloves or sleeves (I don't know) there just a tad bit to thick for me. Too bad you don't have water-slide decals, otherwise it could've been even better.

A big HURRAY to LOrd Vader !!!

I bow in front of your new magnificent customs once more !!!!!!!

Your DM is really nice !!! The spiked head is nicely done and the hands are quite intreguing !!

I really love your Mace !!!! If only TLC gave one like that !!!!

Continue !!!!!

BREATHTAKING!

I second this! :() :oD

I wonder how small your fingers must be to achieve such great and at the same time small details! :P

Did Windu skin a wookie?! :-D Just kidding mate!

Great work once again, I love the facial expression on Maul and the horns look great!

Mace's face looks loads better than the Lego version and its nice to see him without a light up saber. Too bad the purple blade doesn't show up too well.

Jon.

Did Windu skin a wookie?! :-D Just kidding mate!

Yeah, he looks like a real rapper, now he only needs a ton of golden rings and necklaces :-D .

I really like both of them! Darth Maul is breathtaking, and that Mace Windu looks sharp. I really like the faces. You've really captured Darth Maul's "I'm pissed because I only said one line!" face and Mace's "This ends now" face. Also, I'm just loving Mace's parka! Bloody brilliant! :oD

Mace was forced to kill alot of wookies for his robe guys :-D , hes now the pimp daddy of the galaxy ;)

One of the things that always bothered me about the lego darth maul was that his face just dosent look evil or scary to me, so a new face just had to be done.

Those pics are huge! :o Can you please resize them or post a deeplink. They are great customs. Did you make the decals?

All decals are made by myself, if i ever use anyone else's i make sure to give them credit. :)

WOW!!!! THAT is really great work. Especially Darth Maul looks very "real"

Where'd Maul go? Did he recieve K'krukk's hat and turn into a whipid? (real bad fan nerd joke)

:$ Sorry guys i had a problem with brickshelf and its uploading of pics, ill get it sorted.

Ok heres some more customs for you all :)

First i give you a custom droid head

dscf0995.jpg

Next a custom chewie

dscf0989.jpg

Landos favorite co-pilot (now before anyone says anything i know that the ears colour needs changing) :)

dscf0996.jpg

And finally a custom emperor

emp.jpg