Ratshot

A Brickshelf Find.

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 77c

I was browsing Brickshelf and came across this by Vzoteev. It is a very well built fort. Hope you enjoy looking at it. Knowing my luck this was already posted by on EB :pir-sceptic:

An overview shot.

pict0001_resize.jpg

A low down shot.

pict0027_resize.jpg

A shot from the side.

pict0037_resize.jpg

It appears to me that there is a small force of rebels causing mayham throughout the fort :devil: I love mayham.

pict0107_resize.jpg

A cutaway of the back of the rear building.

pict0080_resize.jpg

A center view.

pict0029_resize.jpg

A nice overhead.

pict0145_resize.jpg

I'm also interested on how you would rate this. Please vote.....OR ELSE :pir-tongue::devil:

Hey, were did my poll go?

Edited by SlyOwl

But also usefull for Darkages Knights.

Thats true. It wouldn't take a lot of effort to make it into a knights castle.

It's not the best fort I've ever seen, but there are a lot of interesting things in here.

Thanks for sharing Broadside!

It's not the best fort I've ever seen, but there are a lot of interesting things in here.

I agree, it isn't the best fort I have ever seen too. What stuck out to me the most was that there was a lot of havoc going on and everybody knows that I love havoc :devil:

I love it! So much awesome in a small footprint.

I was browsing Brickshelf and came across this.It is a very well built fort. Hope you enjoy looking at it. Knowing my luck this was already posted by on EB :pir-sceptic:

Hey, were did my poll go?

HAHAHAHA! This cracked me up :pir_laugh2: The fort itself is nicely built, but not something I would be interested in. After my castle project (3 years now and around couple of gran $$$) I will be making pirate project with 1 large soldier fort, 1 large pirate fort/town, and several ships. Good post!

...but in the wrong forum. :pir-tongue:

I'm looking forward to your fort and ships gogobig! And your expensive other projects too!

I like it! Nice skis making the roof!

This is proberbly going to be moved to the Mocs forum.

This is a nice little MOC. It's rather busy with alot of stuff going on. My biggest criticism is the apparent lack of a focal point. There simply isn't any one single part of the MOC that jumps out at you. It's nice but it needs a bit more punch.

HAHAHAHA! This cracked me up :pir_laugh2:

What is so funny about it? I posted this to help other members with MOCing ideas and insperational ideas. Please share what is so funny :pir-laugh: I'm not being scarcastic by the way, just curious.

And I also realize that I posted it in the wrong forum......as usuall.

Cheers Guys!

Edited by Broadside

What is so funny about it? I posted this to help other members with MOCing ideas and insperational ideas. Please share what is so funny :pir-laugh: I'm not being scarcastic by the way, just curious.

And I also realize that I posted it in the wrong forum......as usuall.

Cheers Guys!

Your last comment saying "hey, where did my poll go?" thats why I put it in bold ;)

Your last comment saying "hey, where did my poll go?" thats why I put it in bold ;)

I understand now. I still don't know how to make a poll appear.

a very nice find, that's an impressive moc, great job to the creator !

for the poll, I think you'll have to ask an admin ^^

This MOC is by Russian member Vadim :pir-wink: He entered the PTV Contest, but his older MOCs seem to have disappeared...

This is a really nice mix of various themes, even if it is pirate/imperial-based - there are definitely castle and ninja influences in there, perhaps even Venetian. On further examination, it looks to be a modification of his Venice MOC, which explains the watery aspect.

The stone tower - timbered building integration is neat.

I agree about the focal-point, especially as the dual buildings extending into the water mean you can't see what's going on in the middle very well, but this adds to the ramshackle, chaotic nature of the MOC.

A great MOC :wub:

Regarding the poll, is should say "Poll Options: Click here to manage this topic's poll" underneath the thread title box when you're creating the thread. However, would you like people rating your MOC without your consent?...

Regarding the poll, is should say "Poll Options: Click here to manage this topic's poll" underneath the thread title box when you're creating the thread. However, would you like people rating your MOC without your consent?...

I had no clue that the guy who built this was a member, personally I agree about asking for someones consent, but there is know way to contact someone through Brickshelf, is there?

Not for so far I know.

Brickshelf is my picture dump and order place while MOCpages and Flickr are more community places to check eachothers pictures out and leave comments.

No a great moc but not bad... but in another Pirate creation of him I like the weird part use for the palm trees.

cont_003.jpg

That looks really odd indeed, but it has something nice too.

I'd prefer the yellow trunk in brown.

What is the coconut brick?