Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

Galactic Paranoia: Imperials, Day 4

For this day of Galactic Paranoia and the resulting night, all PMs should be sent to me instead of JLBlue, and I will be issuing the results of night 3, plus your additional future orders personally.

NOTE: You get one picture today.

Future days may get more pictures, but this is awork in progress and I'll do the best I can.

Complainers should refer to the notes at the end of this post.

Galactic Paranoia: Imperials, Day 4

Shadows of the Empire aka The Sith Hits the Fan

Admiral Blaire assembles the team to prepare for a meeting with his superiour, a meeting no one was expecting, most of all, him.

Admiral Blaire: "I am pleased to announce that Grand Admiral Volrik himself will be arriving momentarily to inspire you to greater heights, to lead you on to victory, to ..."

The team: "tell us a joke!"

Admiral Blaire: "... to tell you a joke! WHAT? NO! NOT A JOKE! I made the mistake of telling a joke once in his presence and he killed me."

The team: "Killed you? How could he kill you, you're here! You're daft!"

Admiral Blaire: "Well, he brought me back to life. Apparently, it was the best joke he'd ever heard."

The team: "Tell us!"

Admiral Blaire: "I ... well ..." *looks around* "guess it couldn't hurt ... Ok, so... a Jedi, a Sith, and a Hutt walk into a cantina ..."

A tall, shadowy figure in a cape and eyepatch enters. Everyone is suddenly silent.

gavolrik.jpg

(Handsome bugger, silly hat... :pir_laugh2:)

Grand Admiral Volrik: "You're telling that joke again, aren't you?"

Admiral Blaire: "I..." :look:

Grand Admiral Volrik: "It was a very funny joke, it both cost you and saved your life. Don't tell it again, you won't be so lucky."

Admiral Blaire: "I..." *sits down* :blush:

Grand Admiral Volrik: "I am Grand Admiral Tantis Volrik. You know that already. I have been Grand Admiral of this sector for a very long time and I am finally tired of wars. It took a while. Whatever the case, we are here to negotiate peace, and someone is working to stop that. If I knew who it was, I'd declare war on them immediately! Er, ahem. The bottom line is that I don't know if they are actually rebels or just troublemakers, BUT I WANT THEM FOUND."

Admiral Blaire: "We're doing the best we can, sir."

Grand Admiral Volrik: "Did I ask you? DID I? NO. SHUT UP AND SIT BACK DOWN." *Volrik waves his hand in Blaire's direction, toppling him over backwards*

Admiral Blaire: "Sir! Yes Sir!" *Blaire gets up and dusts himself off, then quickly takes his seat*

Grand Admiral Volrik: "Much better. Now, here's the situation. I know that there are 2 traitors amongst you, traitors who are looking to stop this peace. I also know that you've managed to kill 2 loyal members of your own team. You're clearly idiots. Sadly, you're the only idiots we've got available right now, so it looks like you'll have to do. I'm going to assign additional tasks to some of you idiots, I expect them followed. If you fail to perform these tasks in a timely manner, I'll shoot you myself. Don't think I won't, I've done it before." *glances over at the Admiral*

Admiral Blaire: "Sir!"

Grand Admiral Volrik: "Heh heh, I remember that Lt. Commander on Handlis 12, the one who kept forgetting to turn off the lights at the end of his shift? BANG. Lights out." :devil:

Admiral Blaire: "..."

Grand Admiral Volrik: "Ah good times. Well, that's all for now. I need to go take care of some more pressing matters, we just captured a lovely Twilek dancer, or at least that's what she claims to be. I'm going to find out. Personally." :grin:

The team leaves the meeting, not quite sure what just happened, but fairly certain they need to get the job done, and quick.

NOTE 1: ALL PLAYERS WILL VOTE BEFORE THE GAME DAY IS OVER ... OR DIE.

NOTE 2: ALL PLAYERS WITH NIGHT ACTIONS WILL USE THEM ... OR DIE.

NOTE 3: PARTICIPATE ... OR (you guess what'll happen). Go on, guess. :devil:

100_6357_avvie_dead.jpg

Sarge-Played by Stash2Sixx

100_6359_avvie_dead.jpg

Pvt. Zariah Phervik-Played by Zepher

100_6360_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Signicious Drumthwack-Played by Silent-Sigfig

100_6361_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Nester Brand-Played by Natman8000

100_6363_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Drake Knator-Played by Dragonator

100_6364_avvie.jpg

Pvt.Wedge Durnkist-Played by Wouwie

100_6366_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Terris "Toupée" Bentman-Played by Tim Bit

100_6367_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Trent "Madman" Maverick-Played by Trexxen

100_6368_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Danko "Whatshisname" Legovski-Played by Darth Legois

100_6369_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Pepper Fletchman-Played by Professor Flitwick

100_6370_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Boden Constrek-Played by Bob the Construction Worker

Rules:

* There are two sides: Imperials and Rebels

* Only Imperials may post in the Imperial Topic

* Members of both sides must keep up with the events occurring in both topics

* Winning is going to be more complicated than expected. Kill your opponents, then see what happens.

* Voting will be done by PM as done in Baritones II and will be done during the day, and the day only

* The day will end exactly 3 real days from this post.

* To be condemned, someone must receive a majority of votes

* All OOC stuff should be in the discussion thread

* Do not edit your post. At all.

* Notice: Voting MUST be done during the day. Votes after the day has ended will NOT be accepted.

Holy crap! That dudes scary! Just how he managed to push Admiral Blaire over with no effort, makes me want to piss my pants! We better get serious, or we are all going to get our Imperialasses handed to us.

Okay...And I thought Blaire was scary...Why don't they just send in the Emperor or Lord Vader to finish the rebel scum...

Now, let's move onto the scum...Who's next on the list of suspicious persons?

Okay...And I thought Blaire was scary...Why don't they just send in the Emperor or Lord Vader to finish the rebel scum...

Now, let's move onto the scum...Who's next on the list of suspicious persons?

Well, I hate to point fingers, but in this crucial time we need to get somethings done. I was suspecting Mr. signicious here. He needs to come through, or something is wrong here. He never rationalizes anything he says, especially when they are really far-fetched.

Well then, let's hop to finding out that scum!

Grand Admiral! *Salutes* I am very glad to meet you sir!

*Checks to make sure the Grand Admiral is out of ear shot*

Who the hell does this Grand Admiral think he is!? I volunteered for this post to get away from the psychotic high command. Really, Lord Vader would approve of this guy. :hmpf:

*Mimicking the GA* Hello Imps, I am Grand Admiral Vol-dick, the high and whitey one. Bow down before me and listen to my lame jokes, or I will shoot you and then revive you so I can shoot you again.

Anyway, you all heard him, let's get to work. We know there are two rebels amongst us. The question is, who? Who has been acting suspiciously and causing trouble and dissent in our ranks? It is these people we need to look for.

Oh who am I kidding, we have nothing to work with, no hints, no clues, only a mental loony who will murder us all if we don't get something done. A typical situation for us Imperials really, don't you say? :grin:

By the way, I don't suppose there are any paintings we can harass around here? I have this... urge to do so. :wacko:

*Checks to see if the Grand Admiral isn't looking*

What a loser, wonder how he lost that eye? I hope none of us die by his hand...I bet the reason he kills people who make jokes because he can't make any himself. :look:

First of all it's comferting to know we have all survived the night...

Oh hehe, hello Grand Admiral Volrik. I do hope your well.

*Makes sure that Grand Admiral Volrik can't hear* Did you hear that snide comment about the twilek dancers? Disgusting! He is handsom though...

*The Imperial March plays in the background*

gavolrik.jpg

Well well, look at what we have here, a bunch of so called Imperial troops who just sit around doing nothing all day.

I'M NOT HAVING IT! We're Imperials, dammit, we're better than this! Do you know that those confounded Rebels have almost completed their voting for the day, yet NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU HAS VOTED! NOT ONE! YOU'RE ALL IN DEEP BANTHA PODO!

Except you, Pepper, er, um, Pvt. Fletchman, you're doing a damn fine job, keep it up. :wink:

Now, if I hear one more joke, one more snide little comment, especially about me, one more bit of useless rambling, I'm going to kill one of you on the spot. ON. THE. SPOT. *points at the ground* THAT SPOT. RIGHT THERE. DO YOU HEAR ME?

GET TO WORK! 36 hours remain before the end of the day. USE THEM WISELY!

Yes Grand Admiral. No Grand Admiral. Three bags full of Bantha Podo Grand Admiral.Would you like a biscuit with that? :hmpf:

Right, well we better kill someone before he kills one of us I guess. I know who I'm voting for, have any of you decided? We don't have much to go off right now, but I have a feeling, and I trust my instincts when I have nothing better to trust.

I've voted for Grand Admiral Volrik :tongue:

I've voted for Grand Admiral Volrik :tongue:

Admiral Blaire: "Me too, but don't tell him..." :look:

Admiral Blaire: "So, the Jedi says to the Wookie bartender..."

Somewhere in the distance a voice rings out. A loud voice. ADMIRAL!!!

Admiral Blaire: "Gotta go now!"

Well, anyway you look at it, we will have to vote someone off today...

That is why I propose we look at Signicious, as he is very suspicious, espesially with his wild accusations, and his overall silence. I think that we could learn at least something from his death. What do you think?

Well, anyway you look at it, we will have to vote someone off today...

That is why I propose we look at Signicious, as he is very suspicious, espesially with his wild accusations, and his overall silence. I think that we could learn at least something from his death. What do you think?

I wouldn't go as far as death (he is close to that already), I think he suspicious, and I want him to talk. That isn't unreasonable? He gave himself this, and he needs to, or yes, I agree, something must be done.

Why thank you Grand Admiral, I will...

Well we may as well vote someone off, and somebody has already suggested Pvt. Signicious. Shall we all vote for him?

While were all here, lets. If we can all agree on it. If anyone has an alternative reason supporting him/ suspecting another person please say so.

Let's all vote for the Grand Admiral! :sweet:

Or atleast, kill him in the night :grin:

But I've voted for Pvt. Signicious.

Vote: Pvt.Signicious Drumthwack/Silent-Sigfig

I will also send a message to the Grand Admiral informing him as well.

Guys, I'm fairly sure we are meant to do voting via the Personal Messaging system the empire has set up for us. :wink:

Well at least we're doing something I guess. hopefully the Grand Admiral approves, although I get the feeling he doesn't approve of anything. :sceptic:

Guys, I'm fairly sure we are meant to do voting via the Personal Messaging system the empire has set up for us. :wink:

Well at least we're doing something I guess. hopefully the Grand Admiral approves, although I get the feeling he doesn't approve of anything. :sceptic:

Grand Admiral Volrik enters the room quietly, standing behind Pvt. Drake Knator. The private gets a funny feeling and steps back, bumping into the Grand Admiral who stands a good 6 inches taller than him. As the private looks up, a strange smell fills the room.

Grand Admiral Volrik: "You are dismissed, private. Go change your shorts." :laugh:

Private Knator: "Sir, yes sir!" *runs from the room in disgrace*

Grand Admiral Volrik: "It seems that a majority of you have reached a decision. We shall see the wisdom of that decision tomorrow morning. Those of you who have been given specific orders to carry out during the night should contact me immediately. Anyone who does not perform their night duties will be dead by morning."

The day has ended. You have 48 hours from this post to complete your night actions. The sooner the better.