baby

10199 Winter Toy Shop

Nice work grogall... now work your magic and get the 10173 Holiday Train back in stores for us next!

Would love too, but sadly your to late on that one, I myself got 3 of them before they disappeared and still haven't build them yet.

but you might want to try here! not sure if it's legit though?

Edited by GRogall

Would love too, but sadly your to late on that one, I myself got 2 of them before they disappeared and still haven't build them yet.

but you might want to try here! not sure if it's legit though?

Wow... ever order there before????

That Holiday Train price seemed too good to be true, and I think it is. It's not described very well, but I believe it is only for the instruction manuals and not the set itself. If so, the price is suddenly ridiculous :hmpf:

...I believe it is only for the instruction manuals and not the set itself. If so, the price is suddenly ridiculous :hmpf:

Yep, that's it - after all, it is in the "LEGO set instructions" category. So naturally, they are only selling the instruction manuals, and they have as many as 23 of them in stock - for only 25 USD a piece! Wow. :hmpf_bad:

Just check on their other train sets on sale, you'll notice the ridiculous prices (in the exact opposite end of 'ridiculous', btw).

Ok, see that now too, sorry for the bad info, wander what they would have wanted for the complete train then,

especially since you can download the instructions for free on the Lego site? :devil:

Just ordered one (10199) through Amazon US for $59.99. Finally!

As of now they still have 41 left!

Edited by SantzHex

The Winter Toy Shop is now for sale at Lego S@H USA for $59.99 limited 5 per customer. :thumbup:

a_10199_box_front_640.jpg

Wait until midnight (or until tomorrow), get double VIP points.... unless you're really that scared they'll sell out.

Wait until midnight (or until tomorrow), get double VIP points.... unless you're really that scared they'll sell out.

Just ordered mine and received double points (9:45pm in Portland, Oregon). Also ordered the Winter Bakery :)

Got this set at a local Lego store so they haven't sold out yet. And yes I got double VIP points (on top of $30 discount from last month VIP points) So check your local store if you're close enough. They do handle your online VIP system at local store.

Just added a super High Res image to the gallery!

Warning picture links to 5000+ pxl. version!

lego_10199.jpg

enjoy! :classic: :classic: :classic: