baby

10199 Winter Toy Shop

Not sure if this has been posted, but here's the image

10199 Christmas Cottage

51YtdFOAodL_SS500_.jpg

Contributed by Alwyin

(Edit by WhiteFang, 10th August 2009)

10199: Winter Toy Shop

- 815 bricks (which is more than I originally expected), with a light brick included!

- Available in October 2009 at that Japanese website

New images added

1_0673419121828_0.jpg

1_0673419121828_4.jpg

More pics contributed by legomilk

1_0673419121828_1.jpg

1_0673419121828_2.jpg

1_0673419121828_3.jpg

1_0673419121828_5.jpg

1_0673419121828_6.jpg

Edited by WhiteFang
News update

Whoa! :oh: That's cool! I like that little shop. All of the figures are great too! I wonder how much it will be in USD. What language and currency is that Amazon link in? I will try a currency converter...

Thanks baby!

That looks like a great set. :classic: I'll be sure to pick it up.

Whoa! :oh: That's cool! I like that little shop. All of the figures are great too! I wonder how much it will be in USD. What language and currency is that Amazon link in? I will try a currency converter...

Thanks baby!

8820 yen is approximately 93 dollars, so the set is about 100 dollars USD.

This actually looks quite good. I wish they would make holiday sets, I feel that nothing is done apart from sets that have to do with Christmas. I would be nice if there was a Menorah in one house and a (I'm nut sure what they are called) Kwanza thing in some other place so this could appeal to most faiths.

I wonder if that star on top of the tree is a new piece and the lamp post is kind of nice.

I wonder if that star on top of the tree is a new piece and the lamp post is kind of nice.

The star looks like the snowflake piece from a couple Bellville and other sets.

It does look like a new piece that could be used well in some MOCs.

8820 yen is approximately 93 dollars, so the set is about 100 dollars USD.

It's not very big for $100, but it does come with some nice minifigs. There's an agent Trace hair piece, a top hat, and a jester hat. Then there is that nice shop and all those trees :wub: ! So, I don't know, if I see it on sale, I might get it. I wonder how many pieces it has; looks can be deceiving. :look:

Edited by Spyder

Yes, Posades is right, its from Bellivle. I like how they made the lamp post, it looks very rustic.

No the star is not new, it's a Bellville ice crystal, and it's been around for several years.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=x789

It looks like the set has a nice selection of mini-figs, including what looks like a "jester-in-the-box" :laugh:

Thank you guys for the info. I was not into Bellville and our country do not have it.

Whoa! :cry_happy: Wonderful set for christmas. really like that lovely store. Much better than the advent calendar, isn't it? :wink:

Wow! What a nice set! Hope it will become generally available! However $100 is a large amount of money for a small set like this one...

This does look like a nice set, and much better than the advent calender...

but $100 is very over priced.

I doubt that it will be $100. Most sets are cheaper in the US. Giving a price range closer to $90 or $70 USD.

The shop is very well done. Can't wait to see the inside of it.

What about the ladder pieces on the left? Are they new?

(and, great set!)

What about the ladder pieces on the left? Are they new?

(and, great set!)

The ladder piece has been around for a very long time (1980). :wink:

As for the lamps, its just my guess, but I think that they are the Sandy Cheeks dome pieces.

Thanks baby! That's a hell of a find and a great set too! Nice detective skills.

I've been wanting them to make a set like this for years. A Christmas decoration! I could always make my own snow village, but that detracts too much time for serious building. I really want them to make an entire Snow Village line... :sweet:

To be honest i didnt open this topic at first since it said it was a creator christmas set. I wasnt expecting any minifigs and nothing so i didnt look, but DAAAAANG now when i saw this!... Im really taken aback! I absolutely love this set! All those minifigs, and that lovely house, really awesome.