BrickworldBryan

Brickworld - The BIG Announcement

bw09-logo.png

Share - Learn - Explore - Discover

The Brickworld Team is thoroughly overwhelmed right now. We have set a record attendance level and are fast approaching what seemed unattainable a few short weeks ago.

There are presently 427 registered attendees. We can only guarantee goody bags to 480 attendees. We will most certainly have some kind of goody bag for everyone, but we will not have enough of everything to populate an unlimited number of goody bags. Logistically, we simply can't get more of everything in time for the event.

So, you didn't stop reading this message? You are probably thinking that this wasn't a very big announcement yet. So, read on.

We are overjoyed to be able to announce to everyone that we will be honored with the presence of Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen and Jorgen Vig Knudstorp at Brickworld. They will be arriving Friday (hopefully in time for opening ceremonies at 4 PM) and staying through Saturday or possibly Sunday.

We look forward to seeing you in Chicago when we light up the night with World of Lights!!!

Regards, The Brickworld Team

Brickworld will be held June 18 - 21, 2009 at the Westin North Shore Hotel in

Wheeling, IL (a suburb of Chicago).

visit the Brickworld Web Site by clicking here

That's wonderful! How'd this work out? Also, I assume that the people who are already registered receive one of the full goody bags, correct?

That's wonderful! How'd this work out? Also, I assume that the people who are already registered receive one of the full goody bags, correct?

The first 480 registrants. Not the order you arrive at the event :)

The first 480 registrants. Not the order you arrive at the event :)

That's what I thought, thanks for the confirmation!

*oh2*

Oh my God, how do I look? :cry_sad:

:tongue:

That's awesome news Bryan. Congratulations! :wub:

I think its a little late for me to book tickets to the US right? (Plus the small problem of my not yet obtained passport and the mad visa-fu you need to do to get into the US of A) Ah well, at least I will be there in figure thanks to Stash.

:cry_sad: I just realised, if I ever was able to go, I wouldn't be able to get any MOCs there :cry_sad:

I have much envy of you guys. Have loads of fun and try not to glomp/squee/faint in the prescence of the important members of TLG.

*oh2* Wow! This is amazing! I was already excited for Brickworld, but this just takes it to a whole new level. Now I'm all nervous about my MOCs/animations and whether they will be worthy of a glance from the CEO. I know I already said it but, wow! I'd be jumping up and down if I weren't at work. :shark:

Great job to Bryan and the Brickworld Team! It's amazing that we are now nearly 100 attendees registered more than last year! I enthusiastically encourage anyone who's considering attending to get off the fence and register!

It's going to be awesome, and I'm not just saying that because I've given my "Brickington" layout a major upgrade. :wink:

*oh2*

Oh my God, how do I look? :cry_sad:

Don't freak out, it's not too late for a perm and a mani-pedi.

Edited by Eilif

Great job to Bryan and the Brickworld Team!

Brickworld is the event it is because of you and everyone that participates. We provide the canvas on which you all put your art!!

Of course, it probably helped that we were foolish enough to email Jorgen and invite him :sweet:

Bryan

Now Im gonna cry! :cry_sad: I cant go, why, just why does my vacation to california

have to be on the same day! :pir_bawling:

Bring me souvoniers! :cry_happy:

Don't freak out, it's not too late for a perm and a mani-pedi.
<-<-LMAO that's Awesome! I'd be more worried about how my bricks look lol!~

This is gonna be so freakin cool...especially for our first time to brickworld!