LEG6754_2_p.JPG €.59,99

LEG5487_2_p.JPG €.27,99

LEG5489_1_p.JPG €.44,99

LEG5539_1_p.JPG €.27,99

Edited by WhiteFang
Update

Is that pond in 6754 printed???

M.

I dont think so, those ripple looking marks must just a design on the box. It looks better, I hope it isnt Dk blue anymore.

The new house is really nice, but honestly ... can we get some roof bricks in colors other than black and red?!?!

ohh these new set looks cool, I want the firetruck and the dragon!

Some nice details on the house; not sure if I like it better than the first tan house, but this one does seem to have a more reasonable price tag. But I agree about the roof, I've never seen a bright red roof in real life... :hmpf_bad:

I've budgeted for the dragon and the family home, but I may have to see if I can find funds to pick up the fire truck as well. I have to say all of the sets look great, though I'm going to try and change to dragon's head (it looks like he has huge jowls) and feet (is he wearing tennis shoes?).

I missed the Creator Town House; I hope I won't miss this wonderful house! Though the red roof with the tan bricks may not be the best colour combination, I like the house. The pond with the duck swimming in it is also very nice.

The firetruck might be a good source for red bricks. And it looks pretty good, but I'm not going to buy it. I need my money for other LEGO stuff... like the Creator house 6754! :wub:

Wow, that new creator house looks great. I was just beginning to think that I should get a copy of beach house before it is discontinued, but this new house has all the window and door pieces that I would want with a much more usefull wall color. I do worry though that it won't sell well. Lower priced house sets seem to sell much better than the larger ones, like "Town house"

I too like the house, makes me want to go grab a beach house or two before they go away. Also the multi coloured brick selection looks good (from a mosaic perspective, it's nice to get a lot of color brick at once).

I like the house more than the white and tan houses , but less than the beach house (which I have :P) Still, I might get it. Also, the auto trailer is quite nice.

i love all these sets :thumbup: my favourite is the highway transport but i could do with lower prices. the dragon will look good beside the green dragon from 2005/2006 (i forget, it might even be from 2007) and the house will look good beside the beach house and/or the model townhouse and/or building bonanza :classic:

Finally there is a working steering pictured when there really is a working steering mechanism involved (think of the Cool Cars set and the green one from this year who showed steering wheels but had none).

I have seen, touched and tried these sets the past weekend when I visited the Lego Idea House in Billund and they look great.

The truck with the cars really steers (by a hand of god on the cab, visible just underneath the 'o' in Creator), and the back doors in the front half of the fire truck hinge open nicely to reveal a good looking interior!

No steering on the fire truck, but it looks better in real life than this box-art, I must say.

The water in the pond is made out of 1x2 tiles in some trans-color stuck onto the baseplate.

:classic:

I like the house and will probably get it. Wont be buying the car carrier, dragon or fire truck (dont build with red much plus I got the green dragon from a while back)

The 6752 and 6573 look great - nice to see some big brick-built rigs :wub: for non Technic fans.

The dragon doesn't look so hot with all those click joints and not much to the body. The house does nothing for me either. The window shutters are one of the ugliest pieces produced in recent memory and it looks kind of unfinished with the roof slopes (due to the lack of the smooth pieces on top). The house itself looks oddly proportioned :sceptic:

The house itself looks oddly proportioned :sceptic:

I was thinking the same thing it kinda looks too tall for its base. Its also missing the garage that these houses usually have. The pond is a nice touch though.

I really like the look of the new house, I'll probable get 2, 1 for parts. :thumbup::classic:

But I dont like those new shutters...... :hmpf_bad:

But the sliding door & pond are cool. I hope they fixed that thing upstairs though where it looked really messy with all the pieces sticking out everywhere..... :sceptic:

The pond is a nice touch though.

I agree; the pond is a really great addition. It's probably my favourite part of the set :laugh:

I guess the colour scheme of tan and red would make a nice farmhouse for those who have the City sets.

I'm really impressed with the fire engine,and transport truck. Looks like it will work perfect with Cool Cars and the similar green creator car we got lost year. After i take care of some finances, and repay my debt to a fellow EB member i think these will be the first sets I'll be picking up for 09'.

(Along with the Techinc Crane Truck of course!)

The Red Dragon makes me think, didn't they already make a green version of this? right down to the alternate models and the light brick feature?

Except red is much less rare a color than green, I'll pass.

That car carrier now, looks great. Mainly interested in that nice white car on the rack. And the alternate model with the mobile crane looks better than the ones from the City theme.

The Blue bucket I'm also thinking I may have to get, I see what looks like a pull back motor, and lots of nice wheels, and some unusual parts.