• Spaniards!
    • Mermaids!
    • Privateers!
    • British!
    • French!
    • Blue Coats
    • Red Coats
    • Other (please specify)

I believe he is referring to Golem's tendency to actually cut throats.

i guess so...

Mermaids. No joke.

As much as I like Classic Pirates, I really love the POTC theme. And the mermaids in that are, in my opinion, near perfect. Otherwise, I'd vote Islanders (other).

Edited by 4WD

Mermaids. No joke.

As much as I like Classic Pirates, I really love the POTC theme. And the mermaids in that are, in my opinion, near perfect. Otherwise, I'd vote Islanders (other).

I did a little checking, and it turns out LEGO has produced a surprising number of Mer-people. The Harry Potter series, the mermaid in Pirates II, a mer-couple in the Historical Minifigures set, the two POTC mermaids, and finally the Sea King in the CMF. Just curious, how many of those do you have?

I'm not sure if I can pick between Blue Coats and Pirates... as a kid I think each side won just about as often pir_laugh2.gif

I did a little checking, and it turns out LEGO has produced a surprising number of Mer-people. The Harry Potter series, the mermaid in Pirates II, a mer-couple in the Historical Minifigures set, the two POTC mermaids, and finally the Sea King in the CMF. Just curious, how many of those do you have?

Interesting, I didn't know about the Historical fig mermaids, and I had forgotten about the Sea King. Not a huge fan of the others.

I've only collected the POTC sets (not classic pirates), so all I have are Syrena and the blonde mermaid. Still, they're actually my favourite minifigures I currently own, because they're so detailed (double-sided heads and shiny scales) and unique. Besides, there's a certain monster-movie appeal to mermaids that eat people. :pirate_skel1:

Red coats. Even as a child I always preferred being soldiers than pirates. I even modified my BSB to serve as the red coats flagship. I'm sure I not the only one to do that.

Rule, Britannia! Britannia Rules the Waves! We'll run the dirty Pirates back to their caves!