• Spaniards!
    • Mermaids!
    • Privateers!
    • British!
    • French!
    • Blue Coats
    • Red Coats
    • Other (please specify)

Privateers I like the idea of being a pirate under the protection of the queen plus barbossa's privateer outfit helped :pir-sweet: .

I be a scurvey Pirate! I'm building a faction of my friends and I's roleplaying group. The Pirates look good IMO but I've given up on building a ship having seen the masterpieces here! I think I will do a searching for treasure MOC instead!

Since this tread is up now anyway...

Other,

I'm not looking for a fight, I'm setting out for a quest, searching for a treasure island relying on an old map. Nevertheless, I will make a stand against any pirates, sea monsters or even imperial forces that get in my way :pir-classic:

Aye, I voted other. I'd be a musician playing at a pub! Music is my main hobby along with LEGO and I usually incorporate it into everything. I'm hoping for a career either working for TLG, or as a musician.

Since this tread is up now anyway...

This is one of those threads that actually stays relevant, so I'll allow it. :pir_laugh2:

I originally would have picked the Blue Coats, but since the Red Coats have such a beautiful new printed torso and the magnificent Imperial Flagship, I must choose them.

While my army is English, the Islanders are gaining strength. Of course, there are pirates, but they are nominal compared to an army.

What can I say. I am a cutthroat at heart. :pirate_skel1: Just look at my avator. :pir-classic:

Your avatar is golem from LotR.

I don't get it.

My allegiances lie with Lord Cthulhu.

Your avatar is golem from LotR.

I don't get it.

:pir_laugh2: neither do I!

I chose french, but I build an equal amount of british stuff.

MERCHANT!!! No pirating here, just selling! And just look at those pirates faces when they realize that WE HAVE CANNONS TOO!!!

"Your avatar is golem from LotR.

I don't get it"

-Big Cam

I believe he is referring to Golem's tendency to actually cut throats.

Edited by Admiral Coco

I would do Redcoats, however I have to vote for the ones who have chance against the Pirates, the British. As of 10:27 6/25/2012: it is tried between Redcoats and Pirates. Cause of me!

For the Cause!

142px-250px-POTCSoldier.png

Edited by Commander Law

I would do Redcoats, however I have to vote for the ones who have chance against the Pirates, the British. As of 10:27 6/25/2012: it is tried between Redcoats and Pirates. Cause of me!

HUZZAH! We shall beat those cut throat villains back into the briny deep where they belong!

HUZZAH! We shall beat those cut throat villains back into the briny deep where they belong!

Exactly! :bonaparte:

Pirates, of course, even if I still wait for a "conquistador" theme developed by LEGO :pir-wub:

Didn't they already do a theme like that with the imperial armada? But If you mean fighting against aztecs, You could use the CMF Aztecs against the Imperial armada figs.

As for me, After more time mocing and looking at my collection, I have decided to change my vote to redcoats(Although by that I also mean British!)

All we Redcoats/British need is one more vote and the British will be tied with the Pirates. :bonaparte:

I´m on the redcoated team. Mainly because it is funny to build for those guys. Buy I am not fanatical. Sometimes choosing the right choice, mean that you turn into piracy! :pir-sceptic::pir-sceptic: Arrghh...

Didn't they already do a theme like that with the imperial armada? But If you mean fighting against aztecs, You could use the CMF Aztecs against the Imperial armada figs

Indeed, there is such a theme, but not so developped than Blue/Red coats (no real port, only one ship etc.). The Aztec C.M.F. is very cool, but I only have two minifigures (not enough for an entire gold city).