Sign in to follow this  
tiggerkiddo

Blacktron Snowspeeder

indexed.gif

DSCF1123.jpg

Work in progress but soon should have more pics (Before I take it apart and resort the pieces to the correct sets). I restricted myself to my 3 Blacktron 1 sets (And a couple pieces from my Space Police 1 ship, the big one) so it's a bit limited but oh well.

But yep, a Blacktron Snowspeeder.

More Info!

Name: Blacktron Snowspeeder

Rips off: Snowspeeder obviously

Piece Count: 210-230 or so (Includes a small radar station)

Story: Having escaped the Space Police wrath's after their failed attempt at stealing Ice Planet equipment, the captain of the Blacktron fleet decided that they'd need a better ship. Hearing of the Rebel's infamous snowspeeders, they stole the plans for them and built a couple of their own. Whether they were successful of not is still up in the air but the fact that they chose all black for an environment which was mostly white probably didn't help matters.

Top view:

DSCF1229.jpg

Back view (Not much here folks):

DSCF1231.jpg

Right view:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c214/tornadot/DSCF1230.jpg

Left view (Or was this right and the other left?):

DSCF1232.jpg

Engine power!:

DSCF1241.jpg

Rear pilot (Pretty cramped):

DSCF1236.jpg

Radar station:

DSCF1237.jpg

Interior of said station:

DSCF1238.jpg

Edited by tiggerkiddo

Meow! :wub:

That's looking great.

Perhaps you should add a toothbrush to remove the dust before final pics are done? :wink:

Great work, tiggerkiddo! :thumbup:

I don't know much about Blacktron sets, but having just seen some pics of the sets, I can see this suits the theme perfectly, and also looks like a snowspeeder! It ties the two themes together beautifully and I wish you good luck in the competition. :classic:

As a lover of blacktron 1 and the snowspeeder I have to say this is magnificent. Welcome to Eurobricks. Oh, and before you finish, I reckon getting the dust off some pieces will make it even more appealing and pull in a lot of votes.

Edit - whoops just noticed KimT beat me to the punch on the dust, I recommend a soft small child's toothbrush (not one that currently belongs to a small child, otherwise they'll get a mouth full of dust and develop a phobia and have to spend their adult life at the dentist)

Edited by hewman

Indexed.

Make sure to make good use of the comments given by other members - as they are the ones supposed to vote for you in the end.

wow that looks cool, Blacktron are the best^^

Yep, it needs some dusting, haha. I got a soft toothbrush nearby to take care of that. Thanks for the comments!

Fantastic MOc great cross themed vehicle! But I have one question why exactly do you want the Eurobricks themed prize as a trophy? :classic: Please don't take this offensively. :classic:

Wow! this looks just like the snowspeeder! Great job!

If you are looking for suggestions, I say put some more yellow on the front of the wings.

All the pics are still missing and there's no background story.

You need to fix this to enter the contest.

Whoops, sorry about that.

Okay I did dust this thing off with a soft, wet toothbrush and while it isn't dusty, in the photos it still looks dusty, crumb.