Sign in to follow this  
CloneCommanderDelta7

Dwarf Federation AAT --> Altered Assault Tank pic count: 8

indexed.gif

I have started again. I made a rhyme: An AAT had a great stall

The AAT was hit by a big ball

All the dwarfs horses and all the dwarfs men

Couldn't rebuild the tank again.

The dwarves were going to attack the AAT. The did so with a catapult but ruined the whole thing in the process. The reason they wanted to use it was that the rest of my Republic Army were far away and their horses weren't going to pull any carts any further. So they constructed a castle fort atop the smoldering wreackage of the AAT and used the horses anyway.

So they made a new one:

2009_05210013.jpg

It still retains its horse-pulled feature!

2009_05210017.jpg

It has a catapult instead of a cannon.

2009_05210019.jpg

I couldn't take a pic that was entirely on top.

2009_05210049.jpg

Look at those bricks part 1

2009_05210050.jpg

Look at those bricks part 2

2009_05210038.jpg

It even has a crank to reload the catapult.

Look at this link http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=383653 to see more pictures of this creation. What do you think? Do the pictures qualify Kimt?

Edited by KimT

Love the addition of the treasure chest, torch and "trailer." The horses are nice too (You have quite a collection) :thumbup:

Thank god this isn't a Power Miners AAT (Thats my idea! :tongue: )

Goodbye...

*Mr. Relieved*

Remember you need 5 pictures to qualify.

Top, left, right, rear and front.

Also you should do the pics without the playrug :laugh:

Cool entry, but its a bit too random for me. I think you should try to make a consistent design, instead of slapping on some castle bits.

Also you should do the pics without the playrug :laugh:

Yes that would help quite a bit it makes me think of that scene from "Pee Wee's big adventure" with the bunny slippers and mr potato head! (Shudders.)

And IMO it looks too incosistant and slapped together it needs a few improvements. :sceptic:

Okay, I'll post pics of the current model soon, and then I'll take more pics of a new model. If the new model doesn't qualify, then the older model hopefully will. Thanks for the comments.

Indexed.

Make sure to make good use of the comments given by other members - as they are the ones supposed to vote for you in the end.

If you can, you should get rid of the pieces from the original AAT. Right now, while the tower is very good looking indeed, it does not fit that it is slapped atop some Star Wars pieces. The tower and whole model would look better if you used other pieces to create the base of the AAT, so then it would look more Castle-y and you might be able to incorporate the wheels better too.

The redo is much better, but you shouldn't have the Star Wars pieces at all because they just don't fit in.

You for sure improved it on the top, and it is very good. There are still certain aspects of it that are a bit off, like the base and fence. Forget the AAT bottom, and try to make it completely new. Then it will be great.

The pics are ok, a little overflashed, but ok.

You still need a little background story on this MOC and I'll accept that there's only one side view picture, since it probably looks the same from both sides?

When the background story is there, then this has qualified to enter.

Okay, the background story is...

The dwarves were going to attack the AAT. The did so with a catapult but ruined the whole thing in the process. The reason they wanted to use it was that the rest of my Republic Army were far away and their horses weren't going to pull any carts any further. So they constructed a castle fort atop the smoldering wreackage of the AAT and used the horses anyway.

P.S. KimT-Bland and Bleak mean dull. I don't know, maybe they're just Australian slang.

Okay, the background story is...

P.S. KimT-Bland and Bleak mean dull. I don't know, maybe they're just Australian slang.

The background story must be part of the first post, so go back and edit it into your entry.