Sign in to follow this  
Oky

Lego Space - The Videogame

Hello there. :classic: I just got myself a SP3 set, and on the side of the box, I found an ad for a Lego Space videogame for the Nintendo DS! :sweet: Such ads can be found on all the SP3 boxes. The strange thing about it, though, is that it says that it's already out. :look:

p1050335_small.jpg

Click here for a hi-res close-up.

Thoughts? Comments?

Awesome find but where did you get your SP3 set and witch one is it? By the size of the box I am guessing freeze ray frenzy but I'm not sure. :sceptic:

By the size of the box I am guessing freeze ray frenzy but I'm not sure.

I dunno, quite a few sets are that thickness, but than again, how would I know, I don't have an Space Police III sets. :tongue:

Awesome find but where did you get your SP3 set and witch one is it? By the size of the box I am guessing freeze ray frenzy but I'm not sure. :sceptic:

And Bingo was his name-o. :classic: Now let's get back on topic please.

And Bingo was his name-o. :classic: Now let's get back on topic please.

Wow that's scary that I got it correct! :grin: Anyhow I wonder if they're actually talking about the Lego battle game for DS they had an add for it in Lego magazine! :wink:

If it comes out on PS2, only looks wike Nintendo Ds, I'll probaly pass. Lego Batman game was very dissapointing. You could only have certain character at the Batcave and Arkum.

Such ads can be found on all the SP3 boxes. The strange thing about it, though, is that it says that it's already out. default_look.gif

The sets aren't officially out till summer so that's when it should be been released.

We have quite a few lego games coming out this year don't we? Space, Racers, Battle and .. umm rock band.

EDIT: forgot Indy 2 and the Harry Potter game.

Edited by simonjedi

The sets aren't officially out till summer so that's when it should be been released.

We have quite a few lego games coming out this year don't we? Space, Racers, Battle and .. umm rock band.

EDIT: forgot Indy 2 and the Harry Potter game.

Potter isn't coming out this year... :cry_sad:

But I don't know about Indy 2.

Greets, The Force!

I wonder if they're actually talking about the Lego battle game for DS they had an add for it in Lego magazine! :wink:

I was wondering that too. :look: "Lego Space" might have been a prelim title for "Lego Battles". But then again, why would they put a prelim ad on a final box art? :sceptic:

Yeah, but summer is around the corner, and yet we haven't heard anything about this game. :sceptic:

We have quite a few lego games coming out this year don't we?

Good point. Kinda makes you wonder if all the rumors are true. We never did hear of that Racers game before, and even though it's been a while since we saw ads on the boxes, we still haven't heard anything specific about it. :sceptic:

Why do you tease us so, TLC? :cry_sad:

Then again, what do I care? I don't even have a DS! :tongue:

Might be goo, or it might be Battles.

Yeah, you're right, it's probably just a big tub of goo. :tongue:

I never thought of that but you just might be right! :sceptic: I just hope it turns out better than the Lego battles game so it gets better sales. I wont be buying it unless it's goo then it's a must have! :sweet:

I know why. They but the ad for castle and space police. Think about battles. That is castle and space. Then pirates was in the game but i guessing battles was planned after pirates came out again. So that is the answer. Hope this helped. :sweet:

:laugh:

As soon as I read that, a Ghostbusters commercial came on my TV with Slimer talking about something. Perfect timing.

Anyway, this game is more than likely going to suck, if it is only for Nintendo.