Sign in to follow this  
user

Dwarf Pod

indexed.gif

Well the dwarves were in there mine thinking of a plan to stop the evil trolls once and for all but the mines had'nt found any gold for a while ever since the wasted it on their last failed invention (A steam powered hottub) . So they had to find an idea fas to get money and as they looked around for inspiration a small dwarf spotted a podrace going on a couple MOCs away and watched as Anikan skywalker won first place and was handed what he thought looked like money and as the dwarf kept looking around for inspiration he started to become jelious of Anikan and said "If a human can win a podrace so can a dwarf!" And a few moments later all the dwarves gasped in horrer as they saw the small dwarf taking apart the hot-tub! A few days later it was finished a sure fire way to win a lot of money and fast! They would win a podrace! Well here is a dwarves version of Mawhonics Pod-racer here is the top! 3534414679_f21e490768_o.jpg3534414677_cfb75c9e4c_o.jpg The front 3534414675_ba5ebc5f09_o.jpg The back3534414659_df880406da_o.jpg The side!3534414655_7b64056dc4_o.jpg and the other side. You can also see them here!!! Enjoy! :classic:

~Computerbug

P.S If there is anything in particular you want to see just tell me! :classic:

Edited by computerbug

You need a top-view picture of this beaty.

Nope, it's good, your text is just a little un-aligned :blush:

Edited by KimT

You need a top-view picture of this beaty.

Nope, it's good, your text is just a little un-aligned :blush:

Thanks Kim I'll try to fix that right away!

And thanks for all the nice comments everyone I am glad to see that people like it! :classic: And KiimT what's a "Beaty"? :laugh:

Edited by computerbug

And KiimT what's a "Beaty"? :laugh:

Absolutely no idea :laugh:

Add a "u" somewhere in it and it should make sense.

This is brilliant! All of these parts work perfectly together. I just wish I thought of it :classic:. Nice job!

Indexed.

Make sure to make good use of the comments given by other members - as they are the ones supposed to vote for you in the end.

Indexed.

Make sure to make good use of the comments given by other members - as they are the ones supposed to vote for you in the end.

Okay that's pretty good advice I'll make sure to do that once I get some criticism! :thumbup:

And thanks again for all of the friendly comments guys!

Edited by computerbug

Wow! Mahawnic is my favorite podracer and you captured his pod in castle form perfectly! i love the engines! :wub: Amazing job!

(And this is my 100th post!)

Edited by calebexo01

All you need to qualify is the background story, check some of the other entries to find out what to write and to get inspired.

Great pod :thumbup:

All you need to qualify is the background story, check some of the other entries to find out what to write and to get inspired.

Great pod :thumbup:

It's finished! :classic: