Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Murder on the Emerald Express: Discussion

I personally think that Hinckley's final post in that chapter was amoung the funniest things I've ever read on Eurobricks. But to each his own.

This for one is an amazing game and I'm very happy to even be a secondary character. Its also extremely revolutionary as it brings a new style of playing to the field.

~A.S.

This for one is an amazing game and I'm very happy to even be a secondary character. Its also extremely revolutionary as it brings a new style of playing to the field.

Thanks for that very nice feedback AS. I'm glad you like it. Now it's going to take another twist.

Hate to double post but I was wondering if you'd take a look at my Mystery game idea in the Index thread. It's inspired by this game :classic:

I love this game :cry_happy:

~A.S.

I have to say that I'm really enjoying this game too. The cast of characters, and this is partially the players participation that makes me happy here, are spot on. I love to see them interact, and they are very very funny on their own. The game itself is confusing to me, but I also really like that. There's no real goal in sight, which makes it more realistic and entertaining, for me at least.

Just wondering whats the punishment for editing posts? Say lose a life point or 2 or something.....? :look:

Since i've seen afew edits....

Crap, I've got like 5 pages to catch up! Could you Americans not post so much please? :laugh:

Crap, I've got like 5 pages to catch up! Could you Americans not post so much please? :laugh:

Can we kill all the new spammers please? :tongue::laugh:

I forgot what a mafia game with zepher is like......so many posts..... :wacko:

C'mon, secondary characters...

If some of them don't post for a few days, can we just assign them to groups?

Me too, 5 pages for me to read through! :wacko:

Just wondering whats the punishment for editing posts? Say lose a life point or 2 or something.....? :look:

Since i've seen afew edits....

No punishment, please! I didn't even know it was against the rules! :cry_sad:

I've surely edited some of my posts, but only straight after I've posted them, to fix grammar issues and add something I've forgotten. Is that so bad?

I don't think this game suffers from giving players the right to edit their posts at all. This is not a mafia game, after all, so we players don't even benefit anything from editing.

No punishment, please! I didn't even know it was against the rules! :cry_sad:

I've surely edited some of my posts, but only straight after I've posted them, to fix grammar issues and add something I've forgotten. Is that so bad?

I don't think this game suffers from giving players the right to edit their posts at all. This is not a mafia game, after all, so we players don't even benefit anything from editing.

Same, for exactly the same reasons as Sandy said!

With so many posts to reply to you, I need to go back and re-quote different participants as well.

I don't see that anyone has gained any advantage from this kind of editing so far.

Thirded, I've edited a few times, but right after I posted them, for the same reasons. Brickster (and the rest of the staff) probably have special moderator powers so they can see who edited their post and when (even Dukes and Fellows), so they could easily catch people who "like to play games" as Shadows says.

Not that anyone would do that here, at least in this game. :wink:

Fourth...ed.

I'm pretty much OCD, just not diagnosed. One letter out of line and I'm editing!

I agree on the advantage part, too. Its up to us to discover information, not being given to us like a mafia game, so what difference does it make?

~A.S.

Oh, lay off Americans. :tongue: We're all in different time zones and have pages to catch up on too.

I decided to drink heavily and stay out until 7 in the morning. If you are a kid, think of me as a bad example. If you are not, then please excuse my last several posts as they were all alcohol-infused.

Fermentation.

I decided to drink heavily and stay out until 7 in the morning. If you are a kid, think of me as a bad example. If you are not, then please excuse my last several posts as they were all alcohol-infused. Fermentation.

Ah, that's what's going on... :oh:

I was kinda amazed to suddenly see the whole place filled with cranky and mean posts by you of all the people. Kinda sucks the fun out of this game... :sceptic:

As an admin, you really should set an example, so I hope that when you sober up you clean the mess you made. And next time you think it's a fun idea to visit this place and drop a few messages when you're drunk ... well, stay away.

Ah, that's what's going on... :oh:

I was kinda amazed to suddenly see the whole place filled with cranky and mean posts by you of all the people. Kinda sucks the fun out of this game... :sceptic:

As an admin, you really should set an example, so I hope that when you sober up you clean the mess you made. And next time you think it's a fun idea to visit this place and drop a few messages when you're drunk ... well, stay away.

I agree. It certainly doesn't set a good example or reputation for this site.

I hate acting like an admin (at least, until the possibility arises that I might become one) but please, Hinck, get your act together and sober up. Its not helping the you, the game, or the site.

:sceptic:

Can we kill all the new spammers please? :tongue::laugh:

I forgot what a mafia game with zepher is like......so many posts..... :wacko:

Thank you. I try. And my new character is such a joy, I know you guys need his input. :tongue:

Okay, no that I've had a good nights rest, I've got a lot of reading to catch up on (it works both ways).

As far as editing posts, it has not been an issue. Try not to, but if it's just to correct typos and such, it's no big issue.

A 12th townie has joined the mystery as a surprise guest. He will be posting soon, and his character will be a funny one.

If I see that the teams are still having problems forming, I'll see what I can do to make things run a little smoother.

And no country bashing in my mysteries! We've got enough to worry about with the strange town of Willoughby.

And let's have fun out there people! This is entertainment. :thumbup:

A 12th townie has joined the mystery as a surprise guest. He will be posting soon, and his character will be a funny one.

So, by the word "funny" I can tell you aren't talking about me? :grin:

EDIT: It's Ruffy! I knew it! :laugh:

Edited by Strikerâ„¢

Funny as it is, Striker, Hinck's drunkeness isn't quite a laugh as it may seem.

~A.S.

Discuss the game, not the players, thanks. :sceptic:

So, by the word "funny" I can tell you aren't talking about me? :grin:

:laugh:

Welcome to the game, Strikerâ„¢ :thumbup:

Funny as it is, Striker, Hinck's drunkeness isn't quite a laugh as it may seem.

~A.S.

You never know, Hinck's rascistness while hung over is serious business, most of his other comments are rather hilarious.

:laugh:

Welcome to the game, Strikerâ„¢ :thumbup:

Thanks, ImperialShadows! :classic:

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go transform into my character. :grin:

So, I wonder who the other character might be. Or am I the 12th townsperson?

Edited by Strikerâ„¢

Sign in to follow this