Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Murder on the Emerald Express: Discussion

Your editing will not save you. :devil:

What did he edit out???

What did he edit out???

He said, to the Mayor's post, that he was waiting for this. He changed it to "I didn't see that coming."

I was waiting for this, but I didn't know if this was going to happen or not. I had no idea the mayor was going to pull a gun on them. :wink:

I wouldn't have, it's impossible. It made me look stupid. :laugh:

:oh:

That will be all.

Actually, I do have more to say. We seem to be out of a mystery. What do we do now? Hopefully not try to fight him...

I think I'm glad I jumped. :sweet:

Haha, suckers! I'm taking the plane to LA! :laugh: Max, JimBee, let's get moving!

... As soon as we can, of course.

I think I'm glad I jumped. :sweet:

Haha, suckers! I'm taking the plane to LA! :laugh: Max, JimBee, let's get moving!

... As soon as we can, of course.

I fully agree! Sadly though, there's no fuel remember? It's all in the crocodile. So no plane for us. We'll follow them on the hand cart.

And nice mystery plot TheBrickster! :classic:

Boy, TheBrickster, you sure are taking these deaths far. :cry_sad:

Steve! No! :laugh:

Edited by Striker

At least the mayor is pinned. And Kill 'N' George is off the croc. I wonder how they "other" team will escape town?

Don't worry, guys, we're on our way!

Looks like we've got ourselves a good old-fashioned chase scene!

Guys: you chose to jump off the train. There is no human possible way of catching the Crocodile Locomotive on a hand-car. You need to let the mystery continue for a bit without spamming the thread. I will provide an update toward the end of the mystery. There's not much story left.

Capiche?

Guys: you chose to jump off the train. There is no human possible way of catching the Crocodile Locomotive on a hand-car. You need to let the mystery continue for a bit without spamming the thread. I will provide an update toward the end of the mystery. There's not much story left.

Capiche?

When Connor started posting, and you said nothing against it, I assumed the handcart story was plausible.

Obviously, my assumption was based on immaterial facts.

When Connor started posting, and you said nothing against it, I assumed the handcart story was plausible.

Obviously, my assumption was based on immaterial facts.

Nah, they were good facts, TheBrickster is just no fun. :tongue:

May I be the first to say here TheBrickster, thank you very much for Murder on the Emerald Express. What a game!

You are a great guy to run it for that long for myself and the other participants and you have a supurb imagination. Very well done mate, and thanks again. :classic:

Dun dun dunn! Nice ending, Brickster. While I'm glad it finally ended, I'll miss this game. I had lots of fun, and I always looked through the old chapters if I needed a laugh.

Thanks to TheBrickster for hosting, and all of the players who participated and made this game possible. :sweet: I'll be sure to sign up for future Brickster mysteries.

I knew I would probable die soon seeing I was the only one kicking @$$ and taking names Saving people :hmpf::tongue:

I don't remember hearing a "thank you" from that chick I saved from the jethro :cry_sad::tongue: (i get sandy & alice mixed up... :blush::laugh: )

Atleast I went out in style... :cry_happy:

Great game brickster, I hope I can participate in another of your mysteries in the future :sweet:

Edited by Darth_Legois

May I be the first to say here TheBrickster, thank you very much for Murder on the Emerald Express. What a game!

You are a great guy to run it for that long for myself and the other participants and you have a supurb imagination. Very well done mate, and thanks again. :classic:

Ditto! I had a great time playing, even if only for a short time.

Thanks for the awesome game The Brickster! I figured out two of the council men before anyone else, which is the first time I've ever done anything that nature in a Mafia game. I had fun playing Snitchman too!

Edited by Zepher

awuite a few of the two ncouncil men fbefore anyone, which is teh first time

I couldn't agree more Zepher!

Seriously though, thank you so much for this game, TheBrickster! I had an amazing time playing, even though I didn't get picked as a main character. I appreciate all the time you've spent on this, and the time you've taken out of doing things for yourself to facilitate this game. Thank you very much!

OOCUnrelated: Is your real name Alex? I can't stop wondering since Hinckley dropped it in the middle of the game...

Blah blah blah, Zepher can't spell, blah blah blah, yeah yeah yeah, we've heard it all before.

I admit, that was really off. Sorry, I have a pounding headache currently :tongue:

And nobody saw that I was a Council member, but a good one :tongue:

Good game TheBrickster! I loved it!

Aww nuts, didn't quite make it to the finish, I hope I got killed off nicely or something. I'm a bit upset, I was there the whole time and missed the end :cry_sad: Oh well, I'll be sure to read the conclusion soon, and many thanks to TheBrickster for making this fun game!

Austin Away! :devil:

Aww nuts, didn't quite make it to the finish, I hope I got killed off nicely or something. I'm a bit upset, I was there the whole time and missed the end :cry_sad: Oh well, I'll be sure to read the conclusion soon, and many thanks to TheBrickster for making this fun game!

Austin Away! :devil:

Don't worry, you lived. And just to tell you, Jethro was a killer. :tongue:

Sign in to follow this