BrickworldBryan

World of Lights - What are you doing?

I have some of the new lights from Brickmodder. And, I will be doing several things with them.

1) lighting up a module for the Great Ball Contraption

2) lighting up a translucent Brickworld logo

3) (if I have time) build a lighthouse with a rotating light

What are you doing for the World of Lights?

Have fun with it!!

Bryan

Unfortunately, nothing :sceptic: . When I first found out about LifeLites as a feasible option, I was going to put them in my fire trucks. Unfortunately, I am totally clueless on how to redesign them. It is an incredible idea, and hopefully will look as good-or better-than I imagine.

Unfortunately, nothing :sceptic: . When I first found out about LifeLites as a feasible option, I was going to put them in my fire trucks. Unfortunately, I am totally clueless on how to redesign them. It is an incredible idea, and hopefully will look as good-or better-than I imagine.

Send me pics of your MOCs. I'm buying some lights today. We'll figure out how to get some light in there. :grin:

I haven't a clue yet exactly what I'm doing. I have an idea, but we'll see what my budget allows. :sweet:

Send me pics of your MOCs. I'm buying some lights today. We'll figure out how to get some light in there. :grin:

I haven't a clue yet exactly what I'm doing. I have an idea, but we'll see what my budget allows. :sweet:

Thanks! :sweet:

Message sending: Initiated!

I am only lighting a few things because finances have been working against me, but this is what I am bringing:

1. Lighting up a red schoolhouse with the homemaker schoolroom inside.

2. Lighting a skatepark for a special "evening performance".

3. The entry to my roller rink will be lit, and possibly the inside.

4. I have a red blinking light on my tower crane.

5. And I have a fountain that illuminates.

Still trying to figure out how to light up the Large Trebuchet, any ideas?

Most (if not all) of our buildings will be lit in some way or another. And most will be using some type of LED. I even managed to find an 'all LEGO' solution. :classic: I've also got a bunch of Glow In the Dark stuff from work that I will be bringing. I'm thinking of filling my train car hoppers with Glow In the Dark pellets and we have an idea for a special 'night scene' on the layout. I wanted to do some LifeLites stuff...but finances wouldn't allow. I needed to save money for other LEGO purchases.

Can't wait for BW!!!!!

-Dave

ToT-LUG

are we doing it next year for the BW 10'

I think there will be, I will be bringing the stadium again... although it should be 100% different next year, plus more!

are we doing it next year for the BW 10'

Not sure what you are referring to as "It", but if you are talking about the lighting of MOC's, I would say go ahead and light your display if thats something you are interested in doing. There was alot of speculation if "World of Lights" was going to be a continuous thing at BW, but I do not think a final determination was ever voiced.

On a side note, just my opinion, you (paintballman413) should really review the guidlines of this site it does have very precise rules as far as proper grammar and complete sentences. I apologize in advance if this part offends anyone, however the guidlines were undoubtedly put in place for the integrity of the hobby and this site.

Edited by shackleton

1 - you can delete your own posts on this forum

2 - YES - we announced at closing ceremonies that World of Lights WILL RETURN in 2010!!!!

Bryan