Dr. Steve

Any Idea When the Next Pirate Sets will be announced?

No one found the new red coat ship yet? o0o, shame on you people! :pir_laugh2:

let me attach some links, sorry currently not really having the time to do my website or brickshelf due work.

please someone, do this for me, saves a lot of work :)

10210 Imperial Flagship

Enjoy!

No one found the new red coat ship yet? o0o, shame on you people! :pir_laugh2:

let me attach some links, sorry currently not really having the time to do my website or brickshelf due work.

please someone, do this for me, saves a lot of work :)

10210 Imperial Flagship

Enjoy!

Umm, I think it's been discussed a bit. There's an over 5 page thread about the ship just a few threads down. It's also been on the Eurobricks and Classic Pirates frontpages :pir-wink:

I knew it was a very high number, but I was too lazy to go and check, so I went with the safe option. :pir-tongue:

Umm, I think it's been discussed a bit. There's an over 5 page thread about the ship just a few threads down. It's also been on the Eurobricks and Classic Pirates frontpages :pir-wink:

So October comes before September? strange calender are you using :pir-tongue:

Btw, its released now on the official website!

I know that this thread is ancient but I wonder if the blue baseplate re-release is any clue. The last time they carried that blue baseplate is when they had pirates sets out about 12 years ago so I wonder if that means we will see more pirates in 2011. Also it doesn't make sense to come out with a big imperial flagship if they were not going to carry the line in the near future. Another thing that seems odd is the "announcement" that the pirate line will be discontinued in mid 2010. That sounds really weird as Lego does not seem to be to forthcoming on when new sets will come out or when lines will be discontinued. The date also seems a little funny. If the 2009 pirates are just to commemorate the 20th anniversary why not have them discontinued on January 2010 and why not have a big gold 20th anniversary sign on all of the pirates boxes. I'll bet you my Skull Eyes Schooner that they were feeling the waters "no pun intended' with the pirates line and that we will will find out about more pirates sets by January 2011.

Well it's coming close to spring which means good bye 2009 wave of pirates.So what do you want in the next wave of pirates? Re-issued 1900's sets,Bigger boats,Or newly desighned blue coats? please post pics if wanted.

This discussion has taken place in various places before; closed.

Continue it at the above link, or here; the discussion is essentially about POTC vs Classic, but as these are the two most likely outcomes, the different sets within these themes can be discussed there too.