Sign in to follow this  
Orion123

Chuck

Has anybody here watched the great show Chuck on NBC?

Well, I have. The acting is awesome. The Story line is awesome. The whole thing is awesome!

Any Chuckers out there?

P.S. I just made up Chuckers off the top of my head :grin:

It's awesome (for those that don't watch the show, there's a good reason I used this over-used generic adjective).

Just started on season 2. Now if only I could get a bag like Morgan's with Tyrell Corporation on it.

I loved season 1, Adam Baldwin is Awesome. Waiting for season 2 to start in the Uk

Chuck?

Chuckie?

As in:

childs-play-movie-poster.jpg

"Hi, I'm Chuckie, wanna play?"

To all you chuck fans out there. Apparently chuck being renewed for 13 episodes has its drawbacks. Since the show wasn't getting the ratings NBC wanted, it's been cut down to just 13 episodes and one member of the cast will be cut from the show. More details here: http://io9.com/5258548/chuck-renewed-but-theres-less-of-it

I really love watching chuck, the episode where they play 'you have the touch' during the missile command contest was great. It's a shame it doesn't have more viewers.

I got both season's and I must say the is easily my favourite TV series of all time. The stroy line is great, the characters and acting is great, the way the combine drama, action and comedy together is awsome, the whole show is just plain awsome!!!! :wub:

To all you chuck fans out there. Apparently chuck being renewed for 13 episodes has its drawbacks. Since the show wasn't getting the ratings NBC wanted, it's been cut down to just 13 episodes and one member of the cast will be cut from the show. More details here: http://io9.com/5258548/chuck-renewed-but-theres-less-of-it

I something like this a week or so ago and I was hald excitied but I don't think Chuck will be the same in the 3rd season. Because of all the changes :hmpf_bad:

But hopefully something will happen to make the changes good :sceptic:

I don't know if it says it in the article but it comes out in early 2010. Man thats aaaages :sceptic:

The reason the veiws are so low is because it is mostly only shown on paid TV, it would have more veiwers and attention if it was on free TV :thumbup:

The reason the veiws are so low is because it is mostly only shown on paid TV, it would have more veiwers and attention if it was on free TV :thumbup:

I don't think it would have the same effect. It wouldn't make enough to have Chuck jump of buildings or fly a helicopter.

Orion Out :skull:

I don't think it would have the same effect. It wouldn't make enough to have Chuck jump of buildings or fly a helicopter.

I don't get what your saying sorry? :sceptic:

I ment that not everyone has pay TV (eg me). if it was on free tv as well as pay tv it would get more veiwers because you cant obviously watch it if you dont have the channel

I'm saying that I don't think it would have enough money to have special effects like the ones I said.

Hopefully the writers take this clue and wrap everything up in the third season because I don't think that Chuck is coming back for a fourth one :cry_sad: .

For all of you :wub: Kristin Kreuk :wub: fans she is going to be on a few episodes.

The episode names (all start with "Chuck vs.") are the mask, nacho sampler, first class, the beard, and the nose. Some of these are all ready online if you had not see them.

Chuck is an action-comedy television program from the United States created by Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak.The series is about an "average computer-whiz-next-door" who receives an encoded e-mail from an old college friend now working in the CIA,the message embeds the only remaining copy of the world's greatest spy secrets into Chuck's brain. :hmpf_bad: