Sign in to follow this  
JCC1004

Tarkin head

I got a BL order today and a Tarkin was in it. I noticed two small dark tan triangles above his eyes. I found the BL pic and it was not show on their pic. If you have one or know anything about this please comment. I post pics if needed.

3626bpb037.gif

Thanks,

JCC1004

what did you order exactly?

Why do you care? It was a Tarkin fig, monkey, stormtrooper, 2 heads, and 2 scuba tanks.in fig, monkey, stormtrooper, 2 heads, and 2 scuba tanks.

Edited by JCC1004

I just took a look at mine and I see them there. there should also be dark lines for his cheeks and at the corner of his eyes. These are simply "age lines" to show that he is an older person. If I am looking at the wrong thing then please post pics so I can see for sure what you are talking about.

I just took a look at mine and I see them there. there should also be dark lines for his cheeks and at the corner of his eyes. These are simply "age lines" to show that he is an older person. If I am looking at the wrong thing then please post pics so I can see for sure what you are talking about.

They are dark tan right triangles above his eye brows. If you have this post a pic please.

Why do you care? It was a Tarkin fig, monkey, stormtrooper, 2 heads, and 2 scuba tanks.in fig, monkey, stormtrooper, 2 heads, and 2 scuba tanks.

JCC, I think he was just wondering, incase you had mistaken it for another head in your order. I'm not exactly sure, but that seems to be a good reason for asking. I'm not sure what other heads look like Tarkins from memory, but..

Edited by Fishy

JCC, I think he was just wondering, incase you had mistaken it for another head in your order. I'm not exactly sure, but that seems to be a good reason for asking.

It was the only flesh head I ordered and it is clearly Tarkin's.

It was the only flesh head I ordered and it is clearly Tarkin's.

Well, see, if he didnt ask that question, no one would have known it was the only flesh head in the order..

The picture is to small to tell. but it looks normal to me...

The pic is BL's pic not mine.

JCC, "why do you care" is a pretty rude way of putting it considering that he was asking if you'd got him in a set or not.

:sceptic:

On topic, probably just a misprint. Happens quite a bit.

~A.S.

JCC, "why do you care" is a pretty rude way of putting it considering that he was asking if you'd got him in a set or not.

:sceptic:

On topic, probably just a misprint. Happens quite a bit.

~A.S.

I was just curious why he wanted to know. I didn't see him asking if it was a set or not.I didn't intend to be rude. Thats one more thing I hate about typing.

Edited by JCC1004

I have two Tarkin heads, but neither has the dark tan triangles you mention. Both seem to be exactly like the Bricklink reference pic.

I think this is something that only be resolved with a picture of the suspect :classic:

I agree. Please post a picture so we can compare it, I'm curious :grin:

PIC WILL BE UP TODAY!! CALM DOWN!

We're all perfectly calm. We're just asking for a picture so we can help you - If anyone, its you who needs to calm down. We're trying to help you, not start a war.

PIC WILL BE UP TODAY!! CALM DOWN!
We're all perfectly calm. We're just asking for a picture so we can help you - If anyone, its you who needs to calm down. We're trying to help you, not start a war.

Exactly. You were the one asking for help, and we are trying to help you and showed interest. I don't know why you reacted that way. :sceptic:

It could very well be a misprint, or just part of the actual face. We won't be able to tell until you put pictures up...

I'm sorry. It doesn't show up on my shitty Polaroid camera. I'm not lying. I have a camera phone that takes clear pics but it can only send it to another phone. If I cound send it to one of you and you post it that would be great. I swear thats the only time you will ever get anything from me and you also must swear not to abuse it. You know how there is a line of every head. They are both on the line. I can't get pics that it accutaly shows up on. Sorry. :cry_sad:

Your right.