Mister Phes

The GREAT historical LEGO WAR!!!

hewkii9 you should join us. Then you, Falls Darkness, and me would be the Supreme Dragon Lords. We could destroy the Inquisition and rule the world.

i have reached the end of the eastern coast of america. i have discovered uninhabitated islands near florida and am sending a carrier pigion to massachusetts to ask for more troops and supplies to build on these islands

I have already sent those ships to Trinidad and Tobago, and after that, I plan to hit Jamaica.

You are aware that Jamacia is the island that Port Royal is located on? It is also the island upon which Lord Viking II and Tophdawg have sent their ships, so you'd be in for a rough time if you were trying to take it.

The wall is going to span the northern coastline of Australia It will take tons of time but it will be worth the effort.

My New baby dragons are doing well we have selected some riders and are training the riders right now.

A wall spanning the northern coastline of Australia? HAHAHAHAHA!!! That'll take you centuries! That'll be even longer than The Great Wall of China which is 6,352 km (3,948 miles) long and that took hundreds of years to build! Next I'd be wondering where you're getting all the resources for this structure because it'll take you years to mine the standstone and relocate it the wall. Yes, standstone as its the only rock available in vast quantity in northern Australia, which probably isn't the best material for fortification.

But its an excellent idea Dragon King, it'll tie your men and resources up for at least 300 hundred years, and to avoid this wall one need only land upon Australia on a different coast. If you ever get it finished! Now Deathnam has arrived that may never happen...

hewkii9 you should join us. Then you, Falls Darkness, and me would be the Supreme Dragon Lords. We could destroy the Inquisition and rule the world.

Me? Join you? After you threatened war upon me? Not bloody likely.

BTW, I am really messed in geography. I better try Haiti instead. My dragons are completing more training, and the riders are doing the same. The New Greenland ships have reached the Bering Strait, the Taiwan harbor has been finished, and the ships in the Carribean have left for Tobago and Trinidad.

BTW Dragon King, making an isle almost twice as big as the British Isles into a fort will seriously take a while. Perhaps Dragon King MCXVII will enjoy his fort. Plus, I wouldn't touch Ayers Rock if I were you.

i have just sent a supply force to colonize the islands i found off the coast of florida. i have sent two ships which should reach the islands in four days

Me? Join you? After you threatened war upon me? Not bloody likely.

Then you will die. :^D Yes you are right i will not create the wall. Also dragon training is going great.

my ships have encountered favorable winds and have stopped only a day away from the island to resupply

BTW Dragon King, making an isle almost twice as big as the British Isles into a fort will seriously take a while. Perhaps Dragon King MCXVII will enjoy his fort. Plus, I wouldn't touch Ayers Rock if I were you.

Actually New Zealand is roughly the same size as the British Isles. Here it is in comparsssion to Australia...

aus.gif

So don't stop creating that wall now Dragon King! We will all support your descision to complete it! :D

Somewhat larger than twice the size! Mr Hewkii9 I'm not sure what Ayres Rock is, but my gypsies tell me in 1872 an explorer named Ernest Giles names a rock in the middle of the Australian outback that name. Prior to European settlement the rock formation is known as Uluru. It is a sacred place with who knows what black magic occuring there so you are wise in your decision to leave it alone, Mr Hewkii9.

Uluru_1.JPG

i have just sent a supply force to colonize the islands i found off the coast of florida. i have sent two ships which should reach the islands in four days

The Florida Keys... A cluster of 1700 islands... Nice tropical Islands too... But conveniently close enough to my Caribbean operations... Very well... I redivert 7 schooners from ports such as Campeche, St. Augustine and Santiago to scout these islands and find out exactly where you are Lord Tophdawg!

Meanwhile... Deep in the Caribbean...

Nevis is holding well but the Imperial Guards are severely weaked. It'll only be a matter of hours before they submit defeat and surrender to the might Inquisition!

Ahh black magic mabey i could find away to harnise it.

Harness black magic? Its not a source of energy you know! The only way you're going to harness it is by either learning the indigenous cultures and lanauges, baring in mind these differ in each region. It doesn't sound like you've made much of an effort to learn about the native inhabitants of the land, which would be extremely vital if you wanted to learn their mysticism.

Deathnam, unlike the Dragon King I suggest you befriend the natives and learn as much from as possible...

Nevis is almost conquered! My Conquistador Commander has just encountered the Fort Captain of Nevis. Their duel shall determine the fate of Nevis.

Ahh many natives have surrendered to my power. But now instead of waging war i will start to befreind them. Great idea. Then they will join my army. Now i am starting to make peace between us and show them my power so they will join me.

Dragon training is going great many of the babys are growing. Also Ofnir Dragon is progressing.

You'll have trouble getting them to war for you! Unlike the natives of southern America the natives of Australia aren't warring people, their men are hunters, not warriors so you'll have a fine army of cannon fodder!

But maybe you can train them otherwise, but you'll have your work cut out for you because look at all

the native communities you'd first have to ally with and then train. That's a life times work in itself :D

Maybe you'd get one or two communities to assist you, but that would only be around 50 men! 50 incomptent warring men that is!

The Inquistion cannot wait for Greece to establish its own settlements in Australia, and will assemble its own fleet to sail there and begin colonisation! Preparations begin NOW!!!

Nevis is conquered! Another Spanish Viceroy shall be installed there as soon as one comes available, which shouldn't be too long. Nevis shall be repaired and resupplied, meanwhile the conquistadors shall rest there and await their next orders...

Great news my ships have arrived in Australia. Each one has tons of supplies, soldiers and guns. I have started to build my fort. But even better is i have handed out guns to the natives and trained them a bit. Soon capturing Australia will be nearly impossible.

I have already arrived in Austrillia as the quote says. Also i have started befrending the natives and arming them with guns. Also my fort is half way complete.

Very soon the Inquistion will send its own fleet to Australia. We are currently loading supplies onto the ships whilst awaiting other ships to return to port.

Heh heh heh.....DIE? NOT BLOODY LIKELY!

*ahem* Well, I meant Uluru, yes. BTW, the natives will attack you if thye find you on top. They fear gods more then you.

The Barbados settlement is finished, and my ships have reached Tobago and Trinidad, and begun unloading in the night. They plan to-Sorry, I won't divulge my plan yet. A veil of secrecy must be maintained. I meant Australia, not New Zealand, too. My first dragon is fully trained, and we are just waiting fir the weapons to be forged.

You are aware that Trinidad and Tobago are Spanish? The Inquisition would appreciate it if you didn't do anything nasty to them as it wouldn't be good for the alliance.

To clear any confusion Trinidad didn't become British until 1797, almost 150 years from the time this war is set.

Now that Nevis is resupplied and we've installed a viceroy and a garrison, the Inquisition shall now conquer Antigua! Preparations are underway!

Falls Darkness to Everyone:

New Greenland is dying. Ever since the Onfir left, all other dragons decided to rise up and attack the empire. Everything is being destroyed, so I sent this letter as a farewell to you all. Without the Dragons on our side, we are helpless, for Midgards are not useful against air attacks. I've set my Elite Midgrad free, and it shall roam the seas forever. As for the last Onfir egg... find out for yourself...

???:

Mister Phes, there is no other adult Onfir, only an Onfir egg that has not yet hatched. But We must leave now, for the Dragons have risen up. Don't expect a letter from us for a while... I'm taking Viking with me and have told Evil Willy to depart with his troops as well. We'll write as soon as we have info on the Onfir egg or the Elite Midgard. I humbly apoligize for our failure.

You see, Viking was actually Lord Viking the 1st, and we had hidden him away from Terra out in a Military outpost for quite a while. Now, he wished to become part of our resistance, but I fear those days are over... goodbye, Mister Pes. may the Inquistition live long and prosper!

Only forces I control now are the Mysterious Messenger's fleet, the Elite Midgard, and the Onfir Egg. One must consult with me before capturing any one of those three.

i have just sent a supply force to colonize the islands i found off the coast of florida.  i have sent two ships which should reach the islands in four days

The Florida Keys... A cluster of 1700 islands... Nice tropical Islands too... But conveniently close enough to my Caribbean operations... Very well... I redivert 7 schooners from ports such as Campeche, St. Augustine and Santiago to scout these islands and find out exactly where you are Lord Tophdawg!

Nevis is holding well but the Imperial Guards are severely weaked. It'll only be a matter of hours before they submit defeat and surrender to the might Inquisition!

my scouts have just noticed your ships on the horizion. i have left the islands and will set up a base on the mainland of florida so have fun with the islands ;) :-D

Both are under close guard of the Mystery Forces right now, Dragond King. It is unknown of their locations at this point. In 100 days(postwise) the location will be revealed.