Mister Phes

The GREAT historical LEGO WAR!!!

???:

Why is it that I can't release a dragon? Perhaps I stayed there for a while before letting him free! Has that thought ever occured to you? Besides, he has a chance to gain it all back if he works together with that scum, Falls Darkness.

And doesn't anyone realize I said after the ship landed I set it free? AND I mentioned how it was being trained? And WILL DRAGON KING PLEASE TELL ME HOW HE CAPTURED THE ONFIR? If a group of his men can bring it down and a group of Fanfir can't, I'm beginning to think his men are on some kind of 17th century steroid!

Alas Mysterious Messenger... The reason you can't release the dragon is because you acted too late. By the time you claimed to have freed the dragon it had been in America for 22 days. Perhaps if you acted soon then it would be more believable that you had freed the dragon.

Remember folks, 1 post = 2 days which is something to take into account when you're posting. This is to give us some sense of time measurement. So you know when someone has posted in the thread you can click here to get Email noficiations every time someone posts in this thread. If you registered Eurobricks with a Hotmail/MSN or Yahoo Email address, and if you use their messenger, everytime a notifcation Email is sent the messenger will alert you to notify that you have a new message. This way you can keep track of this thread without even visiting the messageboard.

However, there is a second adult Ofnir Dragon is there not? Or is that also misinformation? If so, then wouldn't it be more logical to attempt to capture that one rather than dealing with the one that the Dragon King has captured?

Falls Darkness to Dragon King:

What do you mean, I want the Onfir? I want it for our alliance, not for myself. Besides, I have the Onfir egg, and I need an Onfir to warm it for it to hatch!

Alas Mysterious Messenger... The reason you can't release the dragon is because you acted too late. By the time you claimed to have freed the dragon it had been in America for 22 days. Perhaps if you acted soon then it would be more believable that you had freed the dragon.

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait... I can't free it just because its been in America for 22 days? How does that work? Explain.

What do you mean, I want the Onfir? I want it for our alliance, not for myself. Besides, I have the Onfir egg, and I need an Onfir to warm it for it to hatch!

Ahh there are other ways to hatch dragon eggs. Books of dragon lore say you must cast it into the fire for it to hatch. Also have you translated the prophecy it may give some great clues. Finally not being jealous but i want this Ofnir. :-D

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait... I can't free it just because its been in America for 22 days? How does that work? Explain.
???:

Mister Phes, I have great news! A few of my spies snuck onboard Dragon King's ships and freed the Onfir from captivity as soon as it reached America!

Because at the time you reported this it had been about 22 days (11 posts) since the dragon left the ship... For such a claim to be valid you'd need to report to much early that 3 weeks later otherwise its a bit hard to believe. A lot can happen in 3 weeks!

You want my Onfir once it has hatched? Is that what you mean? And I don't believe those hatching methods will work with this kind of dragon. Obviously you haven't brushed up on your Onfir Lore.

It would take a few months for the hatched Onfir to be battle ready.

Because at the time you reported this it had been about 22 days (11 posts) since the dragon left the ship... For such a claim to be valid you'd need to report to much early that 3 weeks later otherwise its a bit hard to believe. A lot can happen in 3 weeks!

But... nothing happened in those three weeks. All Dragon King did was throw insults and threats at people, not report on the training. ANd does he even read my posts? I still want a good explanation for the Onfir Capture process.

You want my Onfir once it has hatched? Is that what you mean? And I don't believe those hatching methods will work with this kind of dragon. Obviously you haven't brushed up on your Onfir Lore.

It would take a few months for the hatched Onfir to be battle ready.

No you can have it i just want 1 of them. Also my dragon has been training for a while now and if freed should retreat back to America. Also i have got him a rider. I shall ship him your way he will however be guarded by many dragons and ships so any one who dares attack you better watch out.

But... nothing happened in those three weeks. All Dragon King did was throw insults and threats at people, not report on the training. ANd does he even read my posts? I still want a good explanation for the Onfir Capture process.

Yes, you are correct. He should have explained the capture process sooner and explained the progress of the dragon after it reached America. However, he did report that the Ofnir Dragon had arrived in America 3 weeks prior to your claim that you freed it. So that's the main reason he's got away with it, but he definitely should describe things in more detail in the future!

Perhaps you could visit the dragon training camp. There has been any recent mentioning of how its protected against its enemies. :^D

The explanation was a while back but here it is again.How i caught it was simple. Many of my riders died but a trap was estaplished. A net Of huge iron chins fell on the dragon. Such in rage it was that it got wound up. Then My dragon riders attached chains to the captured dragon then to there dragons and flew it to a boat. Once at the boat it sailed for a few days till reaching America. Once there it was placed on a huge wagon like thing that were pulled by bison. All the way to my secret training camp.

ALso did you report on your mission to free the dragon. No. I did however but with little detail.

I also retreat my dragon back to the training camp fearing an attack.

So the moral to the story laddies is to cram as much detail as possible into many posts! But its not always easy to think of everyone at once. So just remember that laddies.

Just use my storyline on the attack of St. Kitts and Nevis as an example. Its taking me ages but I'm slowly making progress. Speaking of, my War Galleons have been resupplied and are heading back to Nevis from St. Kitts and the Naval Frigates are on the horizon. Soon we shall launch our second strike! :^D

As for Evil Willy meeting Viking? What's happening there? Is that still happening? What have you two worked out?

Dragon training is becoming difficult. My new Hatch lings are hardly a month but are casing much destruction. They are slowly learning to fly and can breath fire. Ofnir dragon training is going well soon he will be able to do great things. His rider is also doing extremely well. Also i have completed my transport ships and are sending them to Africa to pic up slaves.

In Australia every thing is going well i have already have half a mile of the wall completed. However the fight are becoming easier. The natives are easily being defeated now however i am still spreading slowly. One fight 7 of my soldiers were killed. My casualties so far are only 72 wile i have captured nearly 4 times as many natives who will fight for me. The natives that are joining the army are extremely promising they are doing great.

Hows that for being detailed

Its wonderful with your European decended background that you can survive so well in Australia! Its a harsh place I hear. Scorching temperatures, inhospitable deserts, dangerous creatures, isolated, reminds me of New Spain actually :D

Eventually the Greek will arrive in Australia and establish settlements... I hope!

That would be a terrible thing i hope that never happens. If it did he might be able to raid stuff and spy on me i must build this wall faster.

Australia's coastline is approximately 30,000Km (thank you French for metric) so its very unlikely the two of you will meet unless you go looking for each other...

Meanwhile... Deep in the Caribbean...

The resupplied War Galleons have returned to Nevis with the supplies, the War Galleons patrolling the fort are now being resupplied too as are the troops that have reached the shore. We are terribly vulnerable at the moment and it would be dreadful if Lord Viking II made a move against us. :D

That is very true. However i will send out scouts to find him. And the wall i was constructing that will take for ever. However i shalll keep working on it. Soon i will have so slaves over here.

Exactly what is this wall being constructed around?

My troops and War Galleons have been resupplied. The frigates have also reached Nevis and are about to attack the fort, the War Galleons that were preventing supplies from reaching Nevis have been moved to bombard the infantry and artillery to weaken the resistence before the next seige.

I have left old greenland...My troops in Quebec need me to direct the war. After dragon king has been *pushed* out I will be going back to Greenland to meet with Viking. I believe that my country is more important than anythign else for me, so Viking will have to wait.

Punched out? Are you going to engage in fistycuffs with the Dragon King, Willy?

We are all set for the next strike upon Nevis! Days without fresh supplies should have left them weakened so this should be a masacre! If only Lord Viking II had ordered reinforcements, they'd be here by now and I'd be in a spot of bother no doubt. Oh well, too bad!

Let the slaughter begin!

My Samurai in the Carribean have started rebuilding Barbados in a more Japanese design, with more crossbow slots and a larger fire pit.

The dragon riders have been matched up with their dragons and have begun training together. Also, I have sent a few ships [10 to be exact] To New Greenland.

That is mighty kind of you Mr Hewkii9!

What are your future plans for capture of English settlements in the Caribbean? Lord Viking II doesn't seem to care what happens to them at the moment, so this is the perfect opportunity for us to sieze as many as possible. Right this very instant my conquistadors are making a second strike on the already weakened Nevis and it won't be long until the island is mine! Well at least I hope that's how it works out.

The wall is going to span the northern coastline of Australia It will take tons of time but it will be worth the effort.

My New baby dragons are doing well we have selected some riders and are training the riders right now.

Great news my ships have arrived in Australia. Each one has tons of supplies, soldiers and guns. I have started to build my fort. But even better is i have handed out guns to the natives and trained them a bit. Soon capturing Australia will be nearly impossible.

I have already sent those ships to Trinidad and Tobago, and after that, I plan to hit Jamaica. I am also rounding up eager settlers, and have already picked 200, of the 2000 I intend to send at first. Barbados has been partially reconstructed, with the main castle already underway, and the plans for the city being finished as I speak.

The New Greedland ships have been deployed, following the Northwest Passage. My Taiwan base has been fully finished, and the harbor is nearing completement. My dragons have gained more strength, and another two have hatched.

EDIT: Yes, I am finally on the main page!

Edited by hewkii9