Mister Phes

The GREAT historical LEGO WAR!!!

They are? Sheesh! I need to get the whoopin on my Geography teach! Is Jamaica Spanish? How about Haiti? Well, another dragon is fully trained, and my New Greenland Ships have ported in Quebec for now. Well, never mind the Trinidad stuff.

???:

Mister Phes, there is no other adult Onfir, only an Onfir egg that has not yet hatched. But We must leave now, for the Dragons have risen up. Don't expect a letter from us for a while... I'm taking Viking with me and have told Evil Willy to depart with his troops as well. We'll write as soon as we have info on the Onfir egg or the Elite Midgard. I humbly apoligize for our failure.

You see, Viking was actually Lord Viking the 1st, and we had hidden him away from Terra out in a Military outpost for quite a while. Now, he wished to become part of our resistance, but I fear those days are over... goodbye, Mister Pes. may the Inquistition live long and prosper!

What has happened to the plan to get the Elite Midgard and Ofnir Dragon to battle with each other? I take it the meeting between Viking and Willy never took place either!

my scouts have just noticed your ships on the horizion.  i have left the islands and will set up a base on the mainland of florida so have fun with the islands  :-D

Since your scouts can see my ships, my ships can see your scouts :D Schooners aren't very big afterall and are alot more difficult to spot then War Galleons, especially when they're on the horizon. They're also a lot faster! Which is why a few of them have decided to follow you to see where you're headed...

They are? Sheesh! I need to get the whoopin on my Geography teach! Is Jamaica Spanish? How about Haiti? Well, another dragon is fully trained, and my New Greenland Ships have ported in Quebec for now. Well, never mind the Trinidad stuff.

Jamacia was claimed for Spain after Christopher Columbus first landed there in 1494 and didn't become English in 1655. A good 5 years from now, but since Lord Viking II is neglecting his empire there is not the slightest chance this will every transpire unless he gets his act together.

Haiti is Spanish too, it won't be until 1697 that Spain cedes it to the French, but given the French participation here that isn't like to transpire either!

If you're looking for English colonies to destroy Mr Henkii9, then consider Eleuthera and Grand Bahama, but I especially recommend we take Port Royale as it doesn't appear Lord Viking II is going to command his navy to do anything about it.

execlent execlent

by now i assume you have met up with my cannons and my boarding parties offshore. they should have been able to capture at least 2 of your ships and hopefully destroy the rest. or you could surrender four of your ships and i will let your men go on your remaining 3 ships.

You assume ay? Well assumption is the mother of all...

Obviously my ships were keeping their distance to prevent this, but it appears one had the ill fortune to be carried by a squall right into your clutches. I would assume that ship has been lost for good, but you can keep that one as a gift anyway. However, the crew of my other ships are far from incompetent and its very unlikely that your fleet has captured 2 and destroyed the rest.

You forgot to state what kind of ships and how many you're using... Without this information it makes it difficult to know what I'm up against, making us wonder how you captured and wiped out all my ships so quickly. But since you only assumed its easy to say you were mistaken :D .

My Ofnir dragon is doing great his training is moving at a fast pace. Also I am sending my ships to attack Belgium. Quebec has gotten to many defenders.

Lord Khorne will be pleased to hear you wish to relieve Belgium from him!

You might like to send Lord Khorne if you attack Belgium. However, it appears Russia is up for invasion as Clone Commander Nodra 666 hasn't posted in weeks, nor responding to my Private Message asking him if he wishes to participate. So its up for grabs! To whoever can conquer it abiding to the rules that is...

I shall send a message to Czar Nodra reading: Czar Nodra are you these days? We haven't heard from you in what seems like years. Is everything fine in Russia?

Meanwhile... In a harbour in Spain...

My fleet to set for Australia is almost ready! We set sail on my next post!

Meanwhile... Deep in the Caribbean...

Now that St. Kitts and Nevis are stable and are well defended I'm assembling a force to take Antigua... That should be ready very soon.

My northern expedition has captured a number albino fur seals. Isn't that nice?

Russia up for grabs well the plan has switched Russia it is. I am sending 13 boats in with 9 fully trained dragonriders.

In Australia

the fighting has gotten worse i have just encountered a tribe armed with guns. no doubt armed by Deathnam any how I crushed them and continued on my path of destruction hopefully not many more have guns.

The Inquisition will send some forces to Russia, not to defend them, but to make sure the Dragon King doesn't conquer the entire lot! Fortunately Spain is a lot close to Russia than New England, but it'll take time to prepare the men and resources required for this operation.

Meanwhile... In a harbour in Spain...

The fleet has left for Australia... Consisting of 4 frigates for protection, 4 merchant vessels carrying supplies and colonists, 4 sloops of war for additional protect, a royal sloop to carry the dignitaries and pinnace flagship to scout the territory ahead.... Just to prevent unexpected attacks.

2 Sloops of War and 4 War Galleons approach Antigua. As before the Sloops of War shall be used as a diversion to keep the fort busy, while the War Galleons carrying the conquistadors will sneak onto the island at a more safe vantage.

Meanwhile... In the Artic...

5 albino fur seals have been taken to our settlement. We shall attempt to train them, however our knowledge of seals is very limited so it make time quite a bit of time before we have success.

mister phes why would you waste time capturing seals and training them. There is no point. Also my ships that got to Africa have picked up slaves and are bringing them to Australia.

Imagine a seal that can transport a barrel of gun powder with a pressure activated fuse. The seal swims beneath a ship, bites through the rope holding the barrel to its back, the barrel floats upwards and impacts against the ship's hull. The impact pushes a flint which creates a spark that ignites the fuse. The fuse burns and ignites with the gun powder in the barrel causing a big KABOOOOOOOOM!!! Bye bye enemy ship! Providing everything goes according to plan.

The conquistadors are landing on the far side of Antigua while the war sloops advance on the fort...

The islands of New Greenland are still able to be visited, but they are undergoing an "Extreme Makeover: Dragon Style" currently. Once the attacks have subsided, New Greenland can be searched for valuables, such as Falls Darkness' vault of Gray Bricks, survivors, and specail Dragon Training techniques. Rumor has it Falls Darkness might have survived the attacks...

??? to Mister Phes(Phes reads only):

Perhaps the Midgard can be captured. Falls Darkness had to tame it somehow. Sources say he used a Jewel, one that the Elite Midgard were trained to protect, to gain control of the Serpent. This Jewel was called The Eye of Thraxis. Perhaps if one gained this Jewel...

Hehe ha he *snorf* ha, a seal that transports gunpowder barrels, hehe HAHA. But instead of it biting the rope off it stays on and KAKAKABOOOM SPLAAAT! HA HEHE *knorf* HE HOO HE! And then it kills everyone! HEHE HA!... What, I am not going crazy... Who's Crazy... if anyone is crazy, your crazy... hehe *snork* HA HOO! Thankyou for the idea "Master" Phes, I am ordering twenty-two albino seals with gunpowder attached to there backs. HAHA HECK HOO. And then next I will cross tigers with bears! He HAHA! And they shall rise up with me and kill you all! HAHA HOO! And, and they will have gunpowder on there backs too! Hack hack he ha!

Wow you have gone a little kookie...As for Quebec, Seems liek Dragon king is afraid..Spain is here with me..And we are o so ready for war :D...Well?

I am not afraid it is just i do not want to lose my ships.

In Australia

I have got to the tribe who live near the rock and am starting to befriend them.

In America more and more dragons are being trained. two more have mated. The eggs are being hidden. The Ofnir dragon is almost done training.

He he HOO! Dragon King, I will send seals as soon as possible, just let me consult me friend Timmy that everyone says isn't real, well now I will make anyone who says he is "not real" become "not real" HEHE HA *snorffle* HACK! I have begun the breading of the lions and bears... hey I just thought of a good idea! How about lion's and eagles! Then they could fly! Yes FLY! Hack Hook Hawheeze! I remember when I could fly... ooooh those were the good old days! Ha HOO *snorfle* Hick! I must now go, me and Timmy are having a tea party! Ha hoo HEHE!

thank you lost viking i am sure your lion eagles will do well. :|

Sorry Dargon King. The Lion-Eagles Did not work.... God knows why, I am going to try to get to the bottom of this! I do not understand. I asked Timmy, he desn't either :'( *sniffle*

??? to Mister Phes(Phes reads only):

Perhaps the Midgard can be captured. Falls Darkness had to tame it somehow. Sources say he used a Jewel, one that the Elite Midgard were trained to protect, to gain control of the Serpent. This Jewel was called The Eye of Thraxis. Perhaps if one gained this Jewel...

The Eye of Thraxis ay? Does Falls Darkness still possess this jewel? If so where does he keep it?

Wow you have gone a little kookie...As for Quebec, Seems liek Dragon king is afraid..Spain is here with me..And we are o so ready for war :D...Well?

4 Spanish War Galleons should have arrived in Quebec. Three Galleons carries 200 conquistadors and 20 crew, while a fourth carries 200 Indians. Use them wisely Willy for the Inquistion doesn't have infinite numbers and we cannot send you reinforcements until some of our other operations are completed.

Meanwhile... Deep in a Spanish harbour...

We are making good progress assembling a force to take to Russia.

Meanwhile... Somewhere in the ocean...

The Spanish fleet makes steady progress towards Australia....

Hehe ha he *snorf* ha, a seal that transports gunpowder barrels, hehe HAHA. But instead of it biting the rope off it stays on and KAKAKABOOOM SPLAAAT! HA HEHE *knorf* HE HOO HE! And then it kills everyone! HEHE HA!... What, I am not going crazy... Who's Crazy... if anyone is crazy, your crazy... hehe *snork* HA HOO!

Thankyou for the idea "Master" Phes, I am ordering twenty-two albino seals with gunpowder attached to there backs. HAHA HECK HOO. And then next I will cross tigers with bears! He HAHA! And they shall rise up with me and kill you all! HAHA HOO! And, and they will have gunpowder on there backs too! Hack hack he ha!

Unfortunately Lost Viking you don't seem familiar with part two of Rule 3 - Technology for the time which states:

If you're clever you can invent something slightly futuristic by using the resources available to your nation in the mid 17th century. But you must explain how it works and it has to seem feasible but in reality it doesn't have to be (just like historic movies slightly bend what was possible). If you do invent something that seems feasible then you are granted instant copyright over the patent and other nations/groups must ask your permission to use what you've invented. You might like to request something in exchange.

That rule has been in place for weeks by the way... The point behind it is so participants invent their own ideas rather than steal them from others, plus its not really fair if someone comes up with a really clever idea and everyone steals it on them.

Secondly, I still haven't successfully trained any seals yet, so no one has these seals yet, therefore ordering them is impossible and it begs the question "where are these seals coming from". Since I invented the idea they can't come from anywhere unless I grant permission for someone else to use it.

Lord Viking II it appears you're snorting something (just look at your incessant cackling)! If you'd like to come to an arrangement I can give you the information you require to train your own seals, but this might not be available for weeks. Seal training is slow research which is being achieve by trial and error. However, you might have to establish peace with the Inquisition and form another alliance before I depart with my research.

But until the negotiations begin my conquistadors are going to go ahead with the invasion of Antigua, I hear they have just intercepted the Imperial Guards. The first strike has begun! If I were you I'd do something this before all your Caribbean colonies become Spanish!

Bah, feared missin? Redbeard's men are never missin'! We just ah...had a little detour

Time to see what I missed. Phes, ya need any more o' me men?

The real reason is that a new semester of school is starting tomorrow, and I've been busy packing and moving (from New York to Maryland). I'll try and read all I missed ;)

The real reason is that a new semester of school is starting tomorrow, and I've been busy packing and moving (from New York to Maryland).  I'll try and read all I missed  ;)

It is fine for anyone to leave the war for an extended period of time and remain unharmed providing they give prior notification. Otherwise the other participants aren't aware of what's going on and may assume the person has stopped posting due to lack of interest, which effectively renders them as an inactive participant.

Bah, feared missin?  Redbeard's men are never missin'!  We just ah...had a little detour

Time to see what I missed.  Phes, ya need any more o' me men?

Yes, your men are always appreciated. You can send some to Russia, the Inquistion is currently preparing a fleet which is due to set sail in a few days. You can also send some to Australia, the Inquistion has already launched a fleet to sail there although it will be many weeks before they arrive. There is also Africa in which some less scruplous nations have established a slave trading operation. Well "trading" might not be the appropriate word, "stealing" may be more suitable.

So you can split your force 3 ways to assist if you wish.

execlent  execlent

by now i assume you have met up with my cannons and my boarding parties offshore.  they should have been able to capture at least 2 of your ships and hopefully destroy the rest.  or you could surrender four of your ships and i will let your men go on your remaining 3 ships.

You assume ay? Well assumption is the mother of all...

Obviously my ships were keeping their distance to prevent this, but it appears one had the ill fortune to be carried by a squall right into your clutches. I would assume that ship has been lost for good, but you can keep that one as a gift anyway. However, the crew of my other ships are far from incompetent and its very unlikely that your fleet has captured 2 and destroyed the rest.

You forgot to state what kind of ships and how many you're using... Without this information it makes it difficult to know what I'm up against, making us wonder how you captured and wiped out all my ships so quickly. But since you only assumed its easy to say you were mistaken :D .

i think it may be time for option three.... run! in a calm an orderly fashion so as not to lose any men it the insuing confusion. i will retreat to the coast of flordia, and since my ships are already have a headstart i will make it

Mr Tophdawg, my schooners are only scout ships so they are fast but not good for making offensive manoeuvres. As it so happens I've just got a report saying that you actually got 2 of my schooners! One I don't mind parting with, but two is pushing it!

However, had you not of informed that you saw me on the horizon I would have sailed on past you without even realising you were there! You blew your own cover! Quite possibly you could have successfully established settlements on the uninhabited islands long before I discovered you. 1700 islands takes time to search through you know?

You still didn't tell me what kind or how many ships you used to capture/sink my schooners. Obviously once we make contact then I can see what you were attacking me with!

My 2 remaining schooners have sailed south to regroup with the other 3. After my operation to take Antigua is complete I'm going to move some War Galleons to the Florida Keys and then we can have some real fun! Unless of course Lord Viking II actually does something to prevent me from taking his settlements, but that is looking unlikely at this stage.

Speaking of Antigua...

The Conquistadors have engaged the Imperial Guards. Details of the battle are not yet available, but the Sloops of War patrolling the harbour have prevented fresh supplies from reaching Antigua so this will definitely help weaking the defenses. A soldier doesn't fight to his full potential on an empty belly afterall.

Meanwhile... Deep in the artic...

We have made some progress training these seals, it seems they are partial to fish and are willing to perform tricks so long as they are rewarded with a fish. So it'll be great if we ever decide to have a circus, not so great if we want to blow up war ships!

On Behalf of Lord Viking II, it appears he has taken an awful fall. He was trying to fly and jumped off the 4th story of his palace. I, Viking Lord VI will know be in for Lord Viking II as he recovers in hospitals. Did you know that they found a cure for broken limbs... Leeches! So anyways, for my first act I would like to send 10 of our finest ships to stop Phes capture our settlements! Next send troops down to New England and help defend it. Also I will send 5 ships to New Greenland and kill Viking and Lord Viking I, he has no chance of coming out alive!

P.S.- Phes, I know the "Technology of Time" rule, but... sorry to say Lord Viking II has gone a little mad. He is a bit delusional; hope this clears that up...