Mister Phes

The GREAT historical LEGO WAR!!!

I am Chief Clenched Fist and you invaders are in my land. If it is land and resources you gain you will have to go through me. My Indians have raided British and French encampments and are equiped with muskets and pistols. Fight me or join me.

You've been quite a busy little Indian haven't you? Which race of Indians do you represent - the Mayans, Aztecs, Incas or some other race? I'll assume its one of the major 3 otherwise it would be a bold move for a single Indian tribe to challenge 4 European nations...

I am the North American Indians, more correctly called Native Americans. And I am not just one tribe, oh no. I am a coalition of most of the North American tribes. ;)

I am the North American Indians, more correctly called Native Americans. And I am not just one tribe, oh no. I am a coalition of most of the North American tribes. ;)

So the Iroquois Confederacy wishes to get involved? Fine, but know that your fate is sealed with this move.

I believe Lord Khorne is a representitive of Prussia, although he has stated with he is their leader or merely a correspondant. Nevertheless we are pleased he has made contact.

No I am more than just a mere representative I'm the King of Prussia!

We'll get France on their knees, I bet we'll be having Christmas in Paris. :-D

prussia2.gif

The North American Indians ay? The Inquisition is no threat to you because we are more interested in conquering southern America. However, it would be in your best interest to wipe out any French settlements you encounter for my gypsies tell me that in the future part of Northern America will be known as "French Canada". That does not sound promising for your people and now would be the time to prevent it!

Gwahaha, while you've all been goin' about yer little war games, me men have gathered together, and pillaged quite a few smaller nations--picked 'em clean!

If the smaller nations haven't allied with the Inquisition then its their problem if you plunder them. But don't worry, you haven't been forgotten about. There's a surprise in store for you also... :^D

So the Iroquois Confederacy wishes to get involved? Fine, but know that your fate is sealed with this move.

The Iroquois Confederacy, I like that name.

Oh, and to Mister Phes and other foolish conquerers , our numbers and our technology are far greater and more advanced than what you might think. If you want to continue whatever Conquistadors such as yourself do, I think you should stay down in Central America. Wandering up the west coast of North America would not be a wise move. ;)

Chief Clenched Fist

This Iroquois Confederacy seems quite unncessarily belligerent, especially after the useful advice I provided for them. Well thats gratitude for you!

My gypsies tell me its not war that will cause the Aztecs, Mayans and Incas to become extinct, rather something far more inadvertent. Do you know what that is likely to be?

I and my troops are staying out of this. We will wait until everyone has killed everyone else off and then come in with great galleons and take away all of your bricks. Not just the gray ones. ;) :oD

I and my troops are staying out of this. We will wait until everyone has killed everyone else off and then come in with great galleons and take away all of your bricks. Not just the gray ones. ;) :oD

You can have the other bricks! Light grey is the only rare commodity these days, and I have enough of every other kind except black plates.

...black plates

Time ta pillage those small nations again, and use those resources to strengthen my fleet some more

I still need a Sigfig...well, one with a better (more accurate) face

Who do you lead/represent SuvieD?

Private parties of the North America. Far North!

I will not participate in this war. I will be glad to part out the dead though. ;)

Native American Coalition watch out for these passive folk, as they might turn nasty when you least expect it!

Khorne is the leader of the Prussians although his rank/position is yet to be determined

I'm the King of Prussia, but I prefer to make my alliances myself instead of sending envoys or representatives.

I've been calling up all men between 16 and 25 to pick up their weapons and fight for Prussia in addition to my current army.

prussia2.gif

You're conscripting already? You must mean business! However, niether the French nor the 4+ Pirates have exhibited any signs of life in the past few days so maybe we've scared them into submission.

Khorne, what did we, the brave French celebrated yeasterday ???????

You are all so out of everything !! We have the americans as allies !! Of course, they got their independance thanks to us, so they shall be on our side !!! We defeated the brits several tiime in the past and can do that again !!!!

Inquisition will not last long !!! Mark my words !!!

Mort

I don't know, really... |:|

i'm a bit worried about this Prusian guy. before he reaches france, he'll have to go thru a few other kingdoms, probably Beieren or so, then he's at the border of my own country. He'll have to go thru that as well in order to go to Paris. What makes you, Allies, think that he won't just occupy all those countries? This action against France might just be an excuse to occupy the entire continent of Europe...

I don't trust him. i won't allow him to have a clear voyage thru the Lowlands.

There is also another sensitive question: what side is Russia on? If Russia is on the side of France, then we can forget all about Prussia. It just cannot fight a war on two different fronts....

Anyhow, I say that we should change all those alliances schemes and stay united as Europeans !!!! Lets all cross the ocean and kick some pirate and Aussie inquisition butt !!!!!!

Who is with me ??? Bare in mind that if your' not with me, your are the ennemi !!!!

Anyhow, I say that we should change all those alliances schemes and stay united as Europeans !!!! Lets all cross the ocean and kick some pirate and Aussie inquisition butt !!!!!!

Who is with me ??? Bare in mind that if your' not with me, your are the ennemi !!!!

Since we've got settlements in Normandy the Viking army of Denmark stands by Your side my French friend. I am also quite confident that King Ras will join us with his fierce Swedish berserkers. Again we shall raid Lindisfarne and if necessary torch Spain and her bastard son Portugal.

Vive Le Roi - torch the rest *viki*

KimT

You are all so out of everything !! We have the americans as allies !! Of course, they got their independance thanks to us, so they shall be on our side !!! We defeated the brits several tiime in the past and can do that again !!!!

Inquisition will not last long !!! Mark my words !!!

Alas... Austerlitz won't occur for about another 130 years and the Americans revolutionary war won't be for about another 100 years! My gypsies tell me this future can be changed, so perhaps if the British negotiated something with the thirteen colonies in North America to dissuade them from becoming discontent to the point where they want to become a seperate nation.

However, no Americans of European decent have themselves known, so maybe they don't exist in this universe... We shall have to wait and see!

Mort

Unlike the French the Inquistion will grant amnesty for anyone not wishing to war (Are you listening SuvieD?)

providing they have no affiliations whatsoever with the nations that oppose us.

i'm a bit worried about this Prusian guy. before he reaches france, he'll have to go thru a few other kingdoms, probably Beieren or so, then he's at the border of my own country. He'll have to go thru that as well in order to go to Paris.

What makes you, Allies, think that he won't just occupy all those countries? This action against France might just be an excuse to occupy the entire continent of Europe...

We know little about him or his intentions at this stage.

I don't trust him. i won't allow him to have a clear voyage thru the Lowlands. 

There is plenty of border shared between France and Prussia to allow his army passage to France. Perhaps as a gesture of goodwill he can send his troops over that border rather than passing through Belguim. At least until you're confident of his intentions.

There is also another sensitive question: what side is Russia on? If Russia is on the side of France, then we can forget all about Prussia. It  just cannot fight a war on two different fronts....

The Russians have not yet made contact yet so this information is unknown.

If necessary torch Spain and her bastard son Portugal.

Vive Le Roi - torch the rest *viki*

You wouldn't believe the effective fire retardent measures we've installed lately :D