Mister Phes

The GREAT historical LEGO WAR!!!

it seems the french have taken over this forum! let's join forces and kick them out!!

Count Sneffy, you wish to join forces with the Inquisition and the British? Which country/affiliation do you represent?

oh... well... belgians have always been mercenaries... we've fought in Waterloo with and against Napoleon...

So i'll join you with lots of pirates, unknown soldiers, criminals, ... they don't particularly have a country, but give them some money and i'll keep them on your side...; well, as long as these french forum invaders keep showing up, anyway.... :P

Clearly the French have no idea where the Armada is really located and have fallen for our decoys! We've obviously created some anarchy among them giving us an opportunity to execute our master plan!

All our New World settlements are heavily guarded and are on the alert. To protect the mother country we shall also send cavlary and artillery to the northern border to ensure the French don't try anything sneaky while we're off waring in the New World. Count Sneffy, I advise you do the same on the Belgian/French border. But we aware we are not affiliated with Captain Starwars4J and his pirates...

And unlike the French, the Inquistion will take prisioners and use them for slave labour for our important projects... :^D

The French will be the first to find out about it when the time is right. My recommendation to you is to patrol the English channel to make sure they do not attempt an amphibious invasion on your home soil.

What an excellent portrait! Send my complements to the artist!

Now we must develop a strategy for wiping up the French in the New World. The Inquistion has a stranglehold over the Caribbean and the Southern Americas, but to the north they pose a great threat! We must secure the norther borders!

Thanks! I made it ;)

Anyways, I shall post troops at the northern borders and secure it. There we will build a stronghold on the coast and border and post ships along Quebec and lockdown that province, next we shall send British troops and militia down from B.C. ready to defend aswell as Halifax.

How do you feel about allying with the United States? It'll be a good 100 years before they decide they want their independence so we should all get along fine!

Not yet you aren't... The civil war hasn't happened yet in this period of time... My gypsies are always reading the future in their crystal balls and give me insight into the future...

Lord Viking you'll note that the American Civil War was between northern states of the Union and the Confederate States of America from 1861 to 1865. The United States declared its independence from Great Britain on 4th of July 1776, so it would be good for you to note that these are two different historic events. The one you need to worry about won't occur for about another 100 years.

Meanwhile... Back to the war at hand...

I shall dispatch informants to make contact with the Americans and another to make contact with the Prussians. They should make excellent allies considering their location.

Dear Allies,

I received a letter from my scouts in the Northern parts of France, indicating the French are marching for the Belgian border. However, i'll take them by surprise in the area we know as French-Flanders (the area of Duinkerken, surely that must ring a bell to you, brits!)

In doing so, i'll be retaking a part of France that is rightfully ours! However, i won't stop there. I'll go straight to Paris and plunder the city of lights! I'll just sell whatever i can find, like Yoda's Lego collection, on ebay later on...

doesn't that sound like a good plan?

oh btw, once that's been done, i'll just leave you people to your fights at sea... I only have pirates, mercenaries and lowlife , but no boats

It sounds like a wonderful plan! Very fascinating that eBay exists in the 17th century, but as they say it IS possible, but not highly probable. Afterall the grey bricks do! Its a strange reality we've created here...

Meanwhile on of my projects is completed and I have a surprise prepared for the French which is ready to be activated at any moment... Meanwhile my informants are on their way to rendezvous (Egad! I'm speaking French) with representatives of the said nations.

What do you mean I'm a traitor? I'm not the one sneaking messages like "P.S.- Yoda, Truce?", perhaps it is you that is the traitor!

War is spreading across Europe? The outcome of this war will determine the future of this world, glory and fortune can be earned on the battlefield. War is the backbone of the Prussian culture; so we will show our superiocity on the battlefield once again: das Preu

I believe Lord Khorne is a representitive of Prussia, although he has stated with he is their leader or merely a correspondant. Nevertheless we are pleased he has made contact.

My informant has not reached the United States yet, but that's to be expected given the great distance the informant is required to travel to get there. I shall now dispatch informants to make contact with Italy and Switzerland. If they ally with us we shall have France surrounded! Once this is done we can focus on exterminating Captain Starwars4J and his hideous 4+ Pirate fleet!

I am Chief Clenched Fist and you invaders are in my land. If it is land and resources you gain you will have to go through me. My Indians have raided British and French encampments and are equiped with muskets and pistols. Fight me or join me, thouse are your choices and I stress that you choose the latter. I have enslaved a British Expeditionary Force and I have their ships under my command. Our muskets are at the ready me friends, join or die.

I just hope the message is not intercepted!

I have employed several means to prevent the message from being Intercepted :^D