Mister Phes

The GREAT historical LEGO WAR!!!

shall i try and get this topic back on track?

if you want old grey, buy classic space. by far the best source, unfortunately, also expensive... and waaaaaay too valuable to use the parts for anything but classic space!

No Count Sneffy, this is the topic where you're allowed to let your imagination run wild within the context of the pirate and other historic theme! Its similir to that TAWT Thread in the Community Forum.

You're thinking of the The horrors of Bley... Thread

don't think so, pirate! you may want to reread the first page of this thread...

The first post of this thread is:

In another thread we began going off topic about who is going to own all the traditional grey, now that LEGO is only going to produce bley. From this off topic discuss has sprung a WAR!!! I purposely haven't called it The Spanish Inquistion Wants you Now because that title has been used twice now and its getting a bit old.

For your convenience I have enlarged this section as its most pertinent...

Let your imagination run wild but try to keep it within a historic context, if you want to go sci fi or modern then perhaps the TWAT Thread would suit you better.

I shall assume lead of the mighty Spanish Inquisition and its Armada. Starwars4J seems to assumed the role of Captain Redbeard's decendant leading the hideous 4+ Pirate fleet, so here's how it goes...

That's what this thread is supposed to be about...

Exactly who is "we"? Who do you represent? And what are you attacking with?

"We" represents the Imperial Guard! And what else would we use then a fleet of Imperial Flagships?

Anyways, with your brain, army, and ships and our... ummm, "highly traind" and "mass produced" soldiers we will rule! :D

My army and ships are quite capable also! However, an alliance should see us thwart that evil Captain Starwars4J and his Pirate LEGO crew! The Imperial Armada and Imperial Guards can crush those pirates!!!

HERE HERE! But have you seen those 4+ pirates, they're massive! But I'm sure they'll be an easy shot with a musket ;)

Yes, they're of a ghastly size! They're obviously mutants! Remember the bigger they are the slower they move and easier they'll be to take out. But, if we can destroy their ships while they're on them, we won't have to worry about encountering these lumbering beasts!

HERE HERE! But have you seen those 4+ pirates, they're massive! But I'm sure they'll be an easy shot with a musket ;)

What good would a musket do to me ships? I have more pirate ships than both of yeh combined, and more men!

Firstly, we're using muskets to shoot your hideously deformed 4+ Pirates.

Secondly, you don't know how many men and ships we have. Just remember we can also order reinforcements from our mother countries too! So don't think you have the upper hand Captain Starwars4J!

I am sending 150 Imperial Flagships off the coast of Bermuda and about 1800 militia to your main outpost to guard and fight.

Frenchies on board !!!! Tremble to the mighty French armada going for its precious grey bricks !!!! Make way or suffer our wrath !!!!!

Neither the Inquisition nor the hideous 4+ can compare, so hand thy grey bricks at once !!!

Argg! The British mortal enemies... the French |-/ . Hey, we beat you for Canada! We will do it again! And with the Sapnish Armada, we cant loose! Mwah haha!

Canada is still half french, we will defeat your pittyfull armada soon *pirate5*

it seems the french have taken over this forum! let's join forces and kick them out!!

it seems the french have taken over this forum! let's join forces and kick them out!!

Count Sneffy, you wish to join forces with the Inquisition and the British? Which country/affiliation do you represent?