Mister Phes

The GREAT historical LEGO WAR!!!

well i never thought anyone was meant to win the war. I only made all these inventions because my character is an inventor and it would look weird if some eccentric time traveling proffeser was given an army of men for no apparent reason whatssoever.

I agree. With all this prophecy crap and whatnot Dragon King's made up it seems there's no way we can win, so that's why I self-destructed my ship. Also, why is it everyone seems to get the same information? I never even told Dragon King about the Onfir Dragon and he still knew about it? WTF?

But that's enough of that. I'd really liek to see this topic go to hell without you in it, Phes. I think that in about five days time warps would be openeing up and Exo-force mechs would be destroying 17th century battleships. ^^

Its a shame, cause I really tried to add some mystery and complication to the mix...

So long! I'm out of play!

Well I guess thats it with the "Historical" War...This aint TWAT you guys know. And tis not LOTR either. ITS HISTORY. We should have never let dragons in in the first place.

Oops

In the future there may be a stricter Historic War Game. Me and Jipay have been in discussions about how we'll go about it, but at the moment he's more concerned with getting version 2 of EuroBricks up and running.

This thread will remain open for anyone who wants to contribute to this "melting pot" of ideas. The war only ends when nobody posts in this thread anymore.

well for one thing it will have to be strictley historical..We will NOT tolarate any rule bendings of any sort.

There will be a better passage of time rule..And building ships will take some days(In life) I believe it will work with days not posts. 1 day= 1 week. :D

Evil Willy, all the rules of THIS Historical War were in draft form! If you thought they could be better then why didn't you say so? I wrote once before the rules and once after that they were only in draft form and if anybody have any feedback or modifications they could recommend, then by all means say so. But nobody did, so I was left to come up with everything myself.

As for the Passage of Time rule... I'm not sure how 1 day = 1 week would work. Some days there might only be a couple of posts, while other days there might be a couple of dozen. I'm not sure. This needs more planning...

my settle ment on florida is going along fine, i have alredy aquired the materials for building the fort and have begun to construct.

Oh well, we in Japan will miss you, Illoustrious[sp?] one.

I have recalled my ships to Trinidad and Tobago, and taken ownership until a time as such as you will return.

Perhapy you could removw the possibility of bend the rules, that would eliminate things such as john cleese's weapons.

Edited by mister_phes

Well im sorry guys, i only made those inventions because they went with my character, however if we start over again i would be willing to play a different role. If not i will get rid of the tanks as requested by phes. As for the bouyancy train, Well i only gave it that name because its basically three floating vessels chained together, it isnt meant to look anything like a train, i also changed the fake spaceship module to look like an alpine house. I feel phes is concentrating on the names too much, these things bear little or no resemblance to todays tanks and trains, they just signify that i know of these technologies because im a time traveller (cant time travel now). Anyway im not friggen invincible, i mean the cannons can only shoot once and then the horse has to drag them all the way back to reload. And those tanks are heavy and can only move at a good speed when there is wind to run the windmills on them.

lets Face facts. It was only becase of my creative writing skills that i was able to bend the rules while preserving the 17th century appeal and if anything i deserve to be complimented not shunned

Edited by mister_phes

I've concluded this war as it hasn't turned out the way I wanted it to and not because of John Cleese's steampunk inventions. I think I'll resign now so adios folks!

You see it was not just Johns fault. Every body should quit pointing fingers at Jhon and me. I was not somebody who was 2 different people. I only went with the rules. Every body let it go out of hand at the end.

Edited by mister_phes

I've concluded this war as it hasn't turned out the way I wanted it to and not because of John Cleese's steampunk inventions. I think I'll resign now so adios folks!

You see it was not just Johns fault. Every body should quit pointing fingers at Jhon and me. I was not somebody who was 2 different people. I only went with the rules. Every body let it go out of hand at the end.

well i would say your tactics were kind of unfair but i mean if the others had been creative enough they could have countered yor dragon attacks right from the start. Also you were too involved in conquest, when really nobody wants anybody to win the war completely. Since we both have been shunned, what do you say we ally with eachother if were allowed to rejoin under certain circumstances

This topic went out of control because the rules were not strict enough. Then peaple started to try and do what they wanted. Which bent the rules.

Edited by mister_phes

Its nobody's fault in particular, like Dragon King said the rules weren't strict enough but having said that this is the first I've created a thread like this so I didn't know how it would take off. Its not to do with lack of creative writing however, certain things just don't fit what was the storyline was intended for. But not to worry, you guys can carry on with this fantasy battle as long as you wish.

lets Face facts. It was only becase of my creative writing skills that i was able to bend the rules while preserving the 17th century appeal and if anything i deserve to be complimented not shunned

It wasn't because of your creative writing skills (which are very good, but you're writing for the wrong genre) it was because by the time you arrived things had went so far off course I just let your ideas slip through.

You guys can invent your own rules from now on as I'll be working on another game which is completely different yet more to my original concept for this war.

Edited by mister_phes

If everyone would rather participate in Darkness Falls game then I'll close this thread and unpin it. But for anyone who is interested a purely pirate strategy game will be available in the near future.

Ha ha now that the major powers have stepped down I unleash on all of you the ultimate weapons!

Chuck Norris :ninja: and Bruce Lee! :ninja:

The war is now over and I will rule the seas with my two most powerful warriors. Say what you will from your caves. No ship nor cannon can ever hope to defeat my perfect fighting machines.

Bwahahaha.

Bwahahaha.

Bwahahaha.

Bwa ha ha ha ha! :-D

All the gray bricks will be mine!

In other words, an actor and someone else. Bye, all the fun kinda disappeared. I'll start my own war thread, based on Bionicle.

Wow, this sucks. This was really fun. And we had just gotten to the best part! Well anyways, here are two ways we could of ended it-

Number One

Evil Willy tried to save Lord Viking I but he never did, so Lord Viking I was fed to the mighty Fafnir Dragon. As for Willy and Viking, they too were captured by Falls Darkness on New Greenland and are in jail now. Soon to be killed.

Lord Viking II went into a Psychotic Asylum, after talking to an invisible person named "Timmy" and murdering several people with a knife and claiming "Timmy" forced him too".

Viking Lord VI, Dragon King and Falls Darkness have rose to power and have put the world into a cruel dictatorship. It does not seem like there is any chance for anyone...

Evil Willy, like I said before has been captured and will be killed soon, Quebec has also been taken over by Dragon King in his absence.

As for Phes he is still alive, he has hired many mercenaries and Vikings to fight. The French have also sided with him and they are rebelling against the British Empire and trying to destroy it... though the chances are slim, they believe that they can do it.

Do you want to find out how slim those chances are? Is your mind racing wondering if and how Phes can win? Can you not think until know how Phes can rebel? Find out all this and more in the next episode of The NEW GREAT WAR for the OLD GREY!

Number 2

Willy goes with

Well i went to darkness falls game and its awsome, but its more like an RTS game so i made an RPG thats completely foolproof. You win by earning points for your writing skills and creativity hence even if you win the story you might lose to the least powerful players. God-mod no more

Well i went to darkness falls game and its awsome, but its more like an RTS game so i made an RPG thats completely foolproof. You win by earning points for your writing skills and creativity hence even if you win the story you might lose to the least powerful players. God-mod no more

It seems everyone wants to create their own game now, too bad EuroBrick's population isn't big enough to support so many games. I shall continue to work upon a new game based strictly off the Pirate theme which is going to be completely different to other game here. It'll operate more like a cyber Evil Stevie's Game but the rules and game play will obviously be very different of course.

Best of luck to all those who have created a game!

Do you want to find out where Falls Darkness is hiding? Is your mind racing wondering how Falls Darkness can destroy Phes? Can you not think until you know who these
Edited by mister_phes

I am Admirial Norrington (between dmc and THE third i got promoted), and am lord of great britain.

Wow, you just bumped a really old thread! If at all possible, any wa I may participate in this really old thread?

You fellows may do whatever you like with this thread, but just realise that I'm not going to moderate it. I was done with this game back in Feburary because it just got too silly, and that was with me moderating it.

I will however, be looking into a very controlled role playing/strategy Pirate LEGO game in the future, but I cannot give any estimates to when that will be available.