Izzy

[Comic] The Adventures of Harry Potter

Nice comics, CutlASS! :laugh:

They're all very funny (though I don't understand some parts).

The part where Harry "fake-shoots" himself and spills the drink was hilarious. :laugh:

The same with Viktor saying "Where I keep my balls ya!" :tongue:

Keep up the good work! I'm going to save thee to my computer, so I can print them out some time later. :classic:

By the way, what program do you use to make these comics? Photoshop?

Edited by ILikePi

Nice comics, CutlASS! :laugh:

They're all very funny (though I don't understand some parts).

The part where Harry "fake-shoots" himself and spills the drink was hilarious. :laugh:

The same with Viktor saying "Where I keep my balls ya!" : :tongue:

Keep up the good work! I'm going to save thee to my computer, so I can print them out some time later. :classic:

By the way, what program do you use to make these comics? Photoshop?

no... it's a brilliant program called Comic Life (Mac :wub: ) and it literally does all the work for you. You just choose where to put the speech bubbles and write the text. It's so simple. :sweet:

What parts don't you understand? I think I get a little too involved and add a tad too much of my own personal flavor sometimes, :tongue: .

Well, the only thing so far that I can find that I don't really understand is why Krum thinks "OMG! OMG! OMG!" when Ron says "You have a magnifying glass I see!" in the fourth comic. :look:

I'll find some more things that I don't understand later. :grin:

Edited by ILikePi

Well, the only thing so far that I can find that I don't really understand is why Krum thinks "OMG! OMG! OMG!" when Ron says "You have a magnifying glass I see!" in the fourth comic. :look:

I'll find some more things that I don't understand later. :grin:

Ahhh, that is because in an earlier episode Ron uses the magnifying glass to perv on Hermione's a$$. Just a little joke making out that all people minifigs who own magnifying glasses are pervs. :devil:

I'm glad I don't have a magnifying glass then. :laugh:

Note to self: Get Natman8000 to give sigfig magnifying glass.

Edited by YG-49

Ahhh, that is because in an earlier episode Ron uses the magnifying glass to perv on Hermione's a$$. Just a little joke making out that all people minifigs who own magnifying glasses are pervs. :devil:

Ah, okay. :laugh:

I have two magnifying glasses, but luckily I don't use them. :grin:

Apparently you are not alone with the 'not getting' parts in some of the comics.

I had some of the family over for dinner tonight and I printed out all the comics and showed them to my family... my younger sister said. "No offense or anything, but I REALLY don't get that episode." (about episode Five, where Dobby gets killed)

Haha! :tongue: So there you go... if my own sister doesn't get it then how is anyone else supposed to? Hah! :hmpf_bad: (I had to explain to her about Dumbledore being pantless in Ep. One also :hmpf:)

So having information out about the news HP sets made me excited enough to fork out a few bucks and get my comic program again. So look out for one or two more HP comics from this fan in the near or far future. :wink: Just a quick one for starters.

Page_1.jpg

Page_2.jpg

Page_3.jpg

Great, that made me laugh :laugh:

Also funny that suddenly the door opens and there's this Malfoy again.

He seems to be always at the time/place where one of the 'good guys' gets some kind of problem :pirate:

Looking out for more!

Haha, brilliant! Why did LEGO not tell Ron about changing everyone's legs? How embarrassing! :look:

Nice one Izzy, I'll be sure to check your comics out more in future. :sweet:

Yays!

The effect of 'OMG! OMG!' still lives on in my vernacular, so I look forward to more Potter-comic shenanigans :wink:

Funny Izzy. Would have worked even better with a yellow Ron and fleshies for everyone else...

hp007.gif

Edited by Rick

This is the kind of stuff that Rowling wouldn't have written, although I think it's quite appealing to try this kind of jokes :grin:

Good editing by the way. And did you 'invent' the jokes yourself?

No no no. I didn't invent them. Have collected them from a few of random sites. :sweet:

That was a really fun one!

Lots of good jokes and good photos as usual from you.

Have you picked up one of the new HP sets?

I got the Quidditch one. The only one I have so far. :cry_sad:

I wouldn't mind at all owning that set several times over. Dark red and green capes! and lots of Brown hands! Wuv wuv wuv! :wub:

This line really made me laugh:

Can I get my Bassalisk into your Chamber Of Secrets?

Just the type of thing I can imagine Malfoy saying.

Will you be making more of these comics from now onwards? harry_potter_minifig_icon.jpg

Just a very small and quick comic I knocked together today. A bit of a HP crossover.

6256318600_4c9f311aee_b.jpg

These are so funny :laugh:

I think my faviroute one is the one were they all go on the dumstrang ship, although I don't get the one where all of the fans come in to Hermiones room :look:

Please make more! :sweet: