100_6352_avvie.jpg

Adley "Newbie" Ahm-Played by Adam

100_6353_avvie.jpg

Widanko "Wiseguy" Fenk-Played by Whitefang

Rules:

* There are two sides: Imperials and Rebels

* Only Rebels may post in the Rebel Topic

* Members of both sides must keep up with the events occurring in both topics

* The Rebels win if they kill the Imperial Spies before the Imperials kill the Rebel Spies or if the Rebel Spies kill all of the Imperials

* Voting will be done by PM as done in Baritones II and will be done during the day, and the day only

* Each day will last five days real time, until voting occurs. As soon as one side comes to a consensus and the vote is decided, the opposing side only has one more day real time to come to a consensus regardless of how far into the day we are real time

* To be condemned, someone must receive a majority of votes

* All OOC stuff should be in the discussion thread

* Do not edit your post. At all.

* Notice: Voting MUST be done during the day. Votes after the day has ended will NOT be accepted.

Like, wow. So we don't know if he was a good guy or a bad guy? That's so not fabulous. :cry_sad:

We should totally ask the Imperial's mortician to take a look at him since he could somehow tell loyalty... :wacko:

We should totally ask the Imperial's mortician to take a look at him since he could somehow tell loyalty... :wacko:

That's so crazy that it just might work. Nice idea.

Good idea. You guys know who it is?

Who what is?

The Imperial Mortician. How else did you plan on asking them? I'm sure as hell not going to tell any of you. :tongue:

The Imperial Mortician. How else did you plan on asking them? I'm sure as hell not going to tell any of you. :tongue:

We can't post in their thread. How would we even think about going about it?

We can't post in their thread. How would we even think about going about it?

I think that's the point :wink:

Dang... so there's know way to tell who he was? Can search his bunk for clues? How will we know when we've won?

I don't know whether its good or bad that he's dead.. We have nothing to go on. Kark is the night killer? I need to go save someone in order to get rid of some of this stress...

I don't know whether its good or bad that he's dead.. We have nothing to go on. Kark is the night killer? I need to go save someone in order to get rid of some of this stress...

Interesting observation. Hincklina kept saying Kark when she meant Flak. Perhaps this person made the same mix up, which would point suspicion towards Flak...

Easy way to figure that out for sure is to have our Role blocker block Flak tonight and see if the killing stops... I have boobs.

Darek! :cry_sad: Another man down - though I don't know if I should be upset or pleased. :wacko: I hope he was an Imp, although the night's... recordings suggest that he wasn't.

Wow, this is confusing. :oh: I thought Kark was some kind of swear.

Interesting observation. Hincklina kept saying Kark when she meant Flak. Perhaps this person made the same mix up, which would point suspicion towards Flak...
Easy way to figure that out for sure is to have our Role blocker block Flak tonight and see if the killing stops... I have boobs.

That's an idea. But is there a role blocker? :wacko: Jeez, I wish we had Widanko here to investigate...

... I hope he was an Imp, although the night's... recordings suggest that he wasn't.

What do you ... mean by this?

Can't Jeklan just tell us the alignment of the people we kill? He told us the alien's alignment. How'd he do that if only the alien could tell us peoples alignment? What the hell is going on here? :wacko:

What do you ... mean by this?

I used "..." because I wasn't exactly sure what to call the images presented to us. I decided upon "recordings."

I used "..." because I wasn't exactly sure what to call the images presented to us. I decided upon "recordings."

I was mimicking the ellipsis. What about the ... recordings makes you think he was an Imperial?

Sithspit! :angry:

I think we can assume that whoever killed Widanko did this one as well, since we haven't been voting anyone out, which means we're probably down two loyal Rebels.

You know... Jedi always come back as ghosts to help out in times of need. HELP US WIDANKO, YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE! :cry_sad:

I was mimicking the ellipsis. What about the ... recordings makes you think he was an Imperial?
I hope he was an Imp, although the night's... recordings suggest that he wasn't.

Considering that Widanko was killed by a blaster which none of the pilots possess, and that all of the pilots were present at the scene first, could we assume the killer was one of the soldiers?

Since the killer actually has a "camera-bazooka" rather than a regular blaster, I suppose we can throw that theory out the window.

I have a gut feeling about Razak Crade being an Imperial spy myself, though it may just be because of his evil smirk and haunting black eyes. :look:

Well it appears that Im in a lose lose situation. Many of you have become suspicious of me, for reasons I myself do not understand. One suggests that if the killing stops for one night it must be me because I must be desperate to live by looking for an excuse to save me from the lynching vote by minimizing suspicious activities. However this gives the spys an advantage by playing cool and that I will be disposed of by a vote. This would work by keeping there hands clean from one more killing because the reebels will take care of me.

I doubt that this will convince you of my innocence, so I would be willing to be investigated but due to our unfortunate circumstances our dear, widanko, my fellow pilot is no longer around, so make the right choice and do not let your fear of death lead to an irrational descion to end a life such as mine, due to miscommunication such as the screw up of thinking kark who is not even a person involved in our dilema or unfounded or unsupported suspicious.

This willundoubtedly make me a target of the spys, but better to die a martyr true to the Rebellion then to live as a traitor.