WhiteFang

Special LEGO Themes Pictoral Reviews Index

Dear Eurobricks members,

I will like to inform you that "Stage 1" of Other Themes Pictoral Reviews Index is finally ready for viewing. The thumbnails concept is initally inspired from our SW Moderator, KimT, for launching initatives for some of the various LEGO Themes, such as Star Wars, Castle, Ninja and etc. Therefore, I am pleased to inform you that in this very Other Themes forum, we have established a formal index for themes such as Creator, Power Miners, Racers and etc.

Reviews Index could be found here.

Drop your comments of what you will like to see in this index, to encourage our members to do selected reviews, allowing these themes to have a home of their own in Eurobricks. :classic:

In addition, if you managed to find any reviews which I had missed, please highlight to me here.

Thanks.

WhiteFang

Nice work, WhiteFang!

The only thing that I know of that you missed are all of the X-Pod sets.

Also, some of the fruit sets (fruit1, fruit2, and fruit3) link to some Power Miner set reviews. :wink:

I'll post more in this thread when I find more stuff you missed.

I hope I helped! :classic:

Nice work, WhiteFang!

Thanks. :classic:

The only thing that I know of that you missed are all of the X-Pod sets.

I am working on it. If you could help to locate X-Pod reviews which fufill the index requirements. It will be nice for me to start planning for it.

Also, some of the fruit sets (fruit1, fruit2, and fruit3) link to some Power Miner set reviews. :wink:

I don't remember looking at any fruit sets review before. It was supposed to be missing, and required new reviews to be submitted. As for the Power Miners set review, I am fairly sure, it's current.

I don't remember looking at any fruit sets review before. It was supposed to be missing, and required new reviews to be submitted. As for the Power Miners set review, I am fairly sure, it's current.

I meant that when you click some of the pictures of the fruit sets, it takes you to a Power Miners review.

I meant that when you click some of the pictures of the fruit sets, it takes you to a Power Miners review.

Awww, okok!!! :blush:

I will look at it now. Thanks for pointing it out.

Just so you know, all of the PM sets have been reviewed, even the Boulder Blaster. I remember reading them.

Just so you know, all of the PM sets have been reviewed, even the Boulder Blaster. I remember reading them.

Perhaps you could do a search and post the links for the missing reviews here.

I am sure WF will be happy for any help you guys could give.

Making an index isn't easily done or completed with just a few hours of work.

Looking good Whitefang :thumbup:

It will be very nice of you, if you could point me the review. I remembered viewing that review before, but the images' links are broken.

Well, I found the review of the Boulder Blaster here:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=24827

But I don't think it's really a review anymore, as the pictures are all missing (replaced with a "?" picture).

Thanks. I just noted this reply of yours. The images are no longer there which is why, it could not be included in the index.

These following reviews have been added to the index which are done by Guss, The Cobra and mania3

gallery_2351_18_3234.gif 4915 Mini Construction

gallery_2351_18_2543.gif 4916 Mini Animals

gallery_2351_18_553.gif 8152 Speed Chasing [Review 2]

gallery_2351_18_348.gif 8962 Crystal King

Wow just noticed that your complaint link leads no where. :tongue: Nice way to keep complaints to a minimum. Not that I was goint to complain anyway just asking a question. Can my Solo Sub review be indexed?

Wow just noticed that your complaint link leads no where. :tongue: Nice way to keep complaints to a minimum. Not that I was goint to complain anyway just asking a question. Can my Solo Sub review be indexed?

This question should be asked here. :tongue:

This topic is meant for MOC Index discussion. Actually, your review has been indexed in my WIP Stage 2 index. I need to touch up some of the stuff down there. It's still not ready to be released for public viewing. I will move these posts to the right topic, once you have acknowledged.

Thanks.

This question should be asked here. :tongue:

This topic is meant for MOC Index discussion. Actually, your review has been indexed in my WIP Stage 2 index. I need to touch up some of the stuff down there. It's still not ready to be released for public viewing. I will move these posts to the right topic, once you have acknowledged.

Thanks.

Oh, thanks once again White Fang. I had thought that since they where under the same topic that this was the right place. Do you ever get tired of correcting my posts? :tongue: It seems to have happened allot recently.

Oh, thanks once again White Fang. I had thought that since they where under the same topic that this was the right place. Do you ever get tired of correcting my posts? :tongue: It seems to have happened allot recently.

No problem! Did I correct your posts that frequently? I never realised it. :blush:

Well, you are doing fine, so don't worry so much. :wink:

Will the new LEGO Games theme fall under the Other Themes category here on EB?

Will the new LEGO Games theme fall under the Other Themes category here on EB?

At this moment, some of the topics are found in the LEGO General Discussion and News, but we will move them here soon.

Yes, it belongs to here. :classic:

At this moment, some of the topics are found in the LEGO General Discussion and News, but we will move them here soon.

Yes, it belongs to here. :classic:

Actually, they don't, so no point moving them.

Games fall under 'Gear', which I had added to the General description just to cover them. And ice trays. And cookie jars. :laugh:

Actually, they don't, so no point moving them.

Games fall under 'Gear', which I had added to the General description just to cover them. And ice trays. And cookie jars. :laugh:

I just noticed the definition. :tongue:

pedro, Games are under the LEGO General Discussion.

I just noticed the definition. :tongue:

pedro, Games are under the LEGO General Discussion.

Noted! I tried to find the most applicable thread for this question though had half expected to get it wrong - I'm sure you can understand my confusion! :wink:

Edited by pedro

Sounds like a great deal. Here it is about 50 dollar with our crazy tax system. So i guess its 30 in US.

552 pieces. Looks good?

Any reviews of this nice house around?