Sign in to follow this  
Derfel Cadarn

W.I.P

A pic of a new moc im working on. Its about 20% complete so far and its part of my coastal layout. Ive been trying out the cobblestone effect to see what works best. Feedback welcome :pir-classic:

1242073939m_DISPLAY.jpg

Edited by Derfel Cardarn

Good work! The cobblestone -effect worked out very well. Nice buildings. Not very much inhabitants yet, but that would also make it hard to watch the buildings ofcourse. You could make some waves in the water but it looks good already so that's not very important. Good MOC

Edited by YnyklY

Looks good so far, the tiles on the dockwall are a nice touch.

I do think you should make that pile of Burp's in the right look more different from eachother.

Good luck with it!

Holy crap that looks amazing!

I again feel like throwing my projects out the window when I see something like this!!!

Im sure your port will turn out really well martin. The more you build mocs, the better you become - the better you become, the more you build mocs! :pir_laugh2:

I love this! The building is really nice. The tower and the details on the front are really nice. I do acrea that it needs a few more people to bring a little more life into the scene. The cobblestones have me convinced that I need to go in that dirrection with my work! The clor combination of the cobbles seems to be perfect. Did you try out several different color ratios before settling on the one you used because you really captured it well?

Very nice, it's going to be a splendid diorama , the "cobblestones things" works very well!

I knew the cobblestone effect would add a lot to it! :pir-tongue:

Nice buildings! I really like the rocks as well, the docks with the 1x2 tiles on it are great.

Keep this up! I'm eager to see the finished result! :thumbup:

I think the cobble stone turned out very well. The use of the tile for the walls is nice. The detail on the building is very good. I also like the overall color scheme.

Nice Work!