Mr. Lego-builder

CITY Hospital Review?

25 members have voted

1. 1. CITY Hospital Review?

• YES
    • NO
    • I'LL THINK ABOUT IT
    • I DON'T CARE

Since no one has taken this spot yet, I'll offer to write a review on the new CITY Hospital (7892).

Please choose from the options above and please leave a comment.

The purpose of this poll is to "attempt" to determine popularity in me writing a review.

The goal I'm aiming for is at least for 10 people to vote YES in the next day or so, since I will be receiving this set on Wednesday afternoon.

Happy voting,

Mr. Lego Bildur

Bildur, I voted yes but I really don't see the point of that poll *wacko*

A review is always appreciated, especially with lots of cool pics, but I don't see the point of you asking us to vote for that !!! Is it for popularity ?

Oh well, whatever, do as you wish :|

I just wanted to know if you (the forum members) would want a review, as I would be happy to provide one if you would like, but if no one is interested, then I would rather continue with my regular schedule than take time off my housework to give something for the forum to look forward to on Wednesday.

And my point is that this poll was created for a purpose. It is not for popularity; it is for my own information. Should I write a review? If yes, then I will do it. If not, then I won't. But you (the mods, admins, etc.) are the bosses around here. Or should I say, do as you wish to this poll. Close it: fine...go ahead. I will no be in no way offended. It is your job/s to do things like this.

Thank you for understanding and sorry for any inconvience I may have caused.

Don't worry about it Bildur, I might have been too hard on my previous post, and I apologize for that ;) I just think strange that you ask us for our opinion.

Like I said previously I would love a review full of great and cool detailed pics !!! Even a simple review with your likes/dislikes + pics (like I do) if this is more suitable for your timeschedule ;)

We are here for fun, so lets enjoy your wednesday review |-D !!!!

I voted 'Yes' as well. Reviews are always appreciated, especially reviews of brand new sets. I look forward to it :-D

Bloody Jay, do you have the hospital also? If you do, by all means, put the review up! The more the better!

And of course with a lot of photos! ;)

I'm getting the Hospital for Christmas. ;) No, I ordered a plane in lieu of it. I'll leave the Hospital up to you. :-D I'll be going to DC on the 26th, though, and probably picking up at least the Airport... so the rest are all mine. :^D

We all await your views on the hospital bildur.....can you feel the presure to write a good review yet????? :-D ;)

By all means do review it. I'll love to hear if the parts can be used for constructing a hospital or if the box is a useless buy :|

KimT

A review is always great..even without the hassle of pics!

God Bless,

Nathan

ALRIGHT! It's settled then. Tommorrow afternoon around 6-8 EST PM There will be a photo review of the CITY Hospital. Even I am looking forward to this one...my first review. (I wonder how it feels like...)

Stay tuned... ;)

ATTENTION: The review may be delayed for a few hours later than the planned time for today, as the package has unfortunately not arrived yet.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

I'd been waiting for that all day...damn

KimT

I don't know what is going on... It has said "Out for Delivery" on the UPS Tracking Site since 3:21 AM EST, and now it is 5:24 PM EST and still no package... :(

This is the first time that UPS has dissapointed me... >:( All of my orders, what ever it may be gets delivered around 12:00 to 3:00 PM EST...

Sorry for the double post, but it seems like that UPS couldn't deliver my package for some strange reason. The arrival date was rescheduled for tommorow (November 17), so you will have to wait for another day.

Sorry...

post-7-1132187478.jpg

Oh man, I was looking foward to reading it today, oh well, we read it soon. Thanks for keeping us updated so well, looking foward to the review.

Thanks,

LegoBMW