Sign in to follow this  
NewRight

Ditalini - Chapter Two

CIMG7079.jpg

~CIMG7192-1.jpg~CopyofCIMG7432.jpg~

All members of the mafia find themselves in the storage room after leaving the crime scene to see the next death that has occurred. Alfonso is found dead his hair neater than usual and his head laying against the boxes. There is a gun shot in his stomach and this is the final resting place where he bled to death. All members are here except for of course Alfonso and Benjamin is also missing. (He will not be returning after missing his vote)

CIMG7432.jpg

All members go to inspect the body and discover that Alfonso was a Detective and upon inspecting Benjamin after he was hit by a car. He carried no idea so he could not be identified as part of the Mafia or Detectives. Blood around Alfonso continues to ooze out and he is still warm. Suddenly all members here a loud BANG! as the door shuts and locks. They are stuck in the storage room, but luckly there is one door to the right of the room. All members agree to go through it...

Since this game is Mystery and partial to Mafia when you vote out a member and PMs will be accepted tomorrow after questions have been asked and discussion has taken place over coffee found in the crates. Then players can submit PMs saying who they wish to kill. Then in the next chapter that members will be killed. Mafia you want to kill all detectives and visa versa for the detectives. Remember people you want to keep in this game include...

~Members that ask good questions and will be resourceful later on...

~Those that are on your side if you can find out?

CIMG7098-1-1.jpg - Alfonso - Shot in chapter two found near the storage area. - Detective

CIMG7101-1-1.jpg - Benjamin - Hit by car for not voting and died. - Unknown

Let the discussion begin!

CIMG7079-1.jpg

Question not related to this game can be asked in the Discussion Thread.

All members should participate and ask questions. If they fail to post in two consecutive chapter threads then there character will be killed.

I promise next week will be better.

ALL MEMBERS PLEASE SEND ME A PM WITH WHAT SIDE YOU ARE ON! I SEEM TO HAVE LOST IT WITH THE LONG DELAY! THANKS, THE BIG VOICE IN THE SKY!

Edited by NewRight

This is quite interesting.... Quite interesting indeed.

Is the bullet still in Alfonso's chest?

What Calibre is the Bullet?

Is there any GSR on Alfonso's chest (Indicating a close range shot)?

Can I search the crates for anything interesting or suspicious?

I knew that old man was a detective. What filth. :angry:

I would like to search around the body for anythinghe may have dropped when he was shot. I would also like to search any pockets etc.

Well, it looks like we've moved onto coffee. I'll put on a brew, shall I? Although I don't see any hot water around. :look:

...dry coffee beans anyone? Very crunchy, very good for thought. :sweet:

I would like to search around the body for anythinghe may have dropped when he was shot. I would also like to search any pockets etc.

Well, it looks like we've moved onto coffee. I'll put on a brew, shall I? Although I don't see any hot water around. :look:

What? All the seemingly things to search have been asked already! :wacko:

So can we go back and look at the door that was locked for fingerprints.

Personally, I'd like to check the crates in the room - all of them. It may take a while, but if there's anything hiding in this warehouse, I'll know about it!

We're all in here, but someone slammed and locked the other door from the outside? Um... that can't be a good sign, I say we high tail it out of here before the cops show up!

I want to go through that other door, once I inspect it for traps.

It's strange that his hair was combed.

An of course the old man was a detective. Wasn't it obvious? Are the old ones eer on the side of the mob? I think not my friends!

I think that our dear Prison Friend has the right idea, but I'm sure he' better at breaking through any traps or doors than any of us would be.

Mean while, I think it would benifiet us all if we helped our moustached friend look through the crates.

This is quite interesting.... Quite interesting indeed.

Is the bullet still in Alfonso's chest?

What Calibre is the Bullet?

Is there any GSR on Alfonso's chest (Indicating a close range shot)?

Can I search the crates for anything interesting or suspicious?

Rafael first on the scene goes to examine the hole in Alfonso's chest and discovers the bullet still in his chest unlike that when Mr. Ditalini died. Rafael unfortunately does not find any GSR and Rafael unfortunately can't decide how to search the crates. (Under, On top of , Around)

Dakota begins searching the body, but can only find the ID confirming him as a detective.

What? All the seemingly things to search have been asked already! :wacko:

So can we go back and look at the door that was locked for fingerprints.

Dicki begins to search for fingerprints then discovers that the door was shut and locked from the outside. He then realizes that there are about six or seven more rooms to get through before they can make it to the hidden exit.

Personally, I'd like to check the crates in the room - all of them. It may take a while, but if there's anything hiding in this warehouse, I'll know about it!

Tyler then begins searching all the crates. All he finds is a lot of coffee begins. Then in the final box he finds a grinder, water, and a coffee maker. He screams and jumps with joy.

We're all in here, but someone slammed and locked the other door from the outside? Um... that can't be a good sign, I say we high tail it out of here before the cops show up!

I want to go through that other door, once I inspect it for traps.

The bold Ignacio searches the next door for traps, doesn't find any, but before he can proceed through it the group scream 'NO!'. The group determines that they will be safer if they stick together. They decide to wait for the next chapter.

Edited by NewRight

May I ask exactrly where we are? I seem to have forgotten. All it says is "the storage room". The storage room of what, pray-tell? Dokota's house? Our dead friends house? Maybe that will shed some light on the situation.

We still don't seem to have any leads. A coffee blender? M aybe we're in some sort of cafe. Who owns a cafe? Could they be the killer?

I, for one, am at a dead end. I've a lot of questions, and no answers, and now I have two dead friends instead of one. Ataully, make that three. My good sneering friend seems to not have arrived either.

May I look for anything on Benjiman's body, or is that locked outside?

May I ask exactrly where we are? I seem to have forgotten. All it says is "the storage room". The storage room of what, pray-tell? Dokota's house? Our dead friends house? Maybe that will shed some light on the situation.

We still don't seem to have any leads. A coffee blender? M aybe we're in some sort of cafe. Who owns a cafe? Could they be the killer?

I, for one, am at a dead end. I've a lot of questions, and no answers, and now I have two dead friends instead of one. Ataully, make that three. My good sneering friend seems to not have arrived either.

May I look for anything on Benjiman's body, or is that locked outside?

Zachary begins to go into a deep thought then realizes he is in locked in the executive storage room of Ditalini headquarters. Or the ESRDH. Unfortunately Benjamin's body was picked up by the Police and can not be inspected. Zachary then begins to search Alfonso more thoroughly and discovers a hair that does not match that of any members in the mafia.

Do we still have the case with us?

Also could I look under the crates/boxes for any key to open the case we found?

I was just about to say that my dear friend.

It really pains me to see the elderly sneaking around behind our backs.

We were promised a look in there, let's get it open!

All members begin to look around the crates for any key that would allow for the case to be opened. Unfortunately it in the 'Executive Room" which is three more rooms away. All the members know that more deaths will occur in the following chapters as the group travels from room to room. They all wait eagerly for the Mafia to finally reach the Executive Room and open the case. The group stops looking, but Ignacio suddenly begins to search for anything that will help them get to the Executive Room and make it worth while when they arrive. He finds the key along with help from Timothy and the General.

Edited by NewRight

Well, my friends, I'm afraid we've no clues to go on. We seem to have found everything this room has to offer, and have agreed not to go on.

I'd like to make some coffee, after searching the coffe maker and the beans.

Does anyone have any leads as for who to vote for?

I'd like to check the ceiling for anything out of the ordinary, as well as have a cup of that coffee that Zachary is making.

Well I'm afraid my dear Beard-Faced friend that who we vote for is different for each side. I would, however, advising voting for whoever is not active, on the oppisite side of course!

Oh this is a tough one. I can't decide who to vote off! Well its a tough choice but I'm

Going to make my decision tomorrow.

Is the tea ready yet? I need some.

I'd like to closer examine the hair found on the corpse's body - I'd like to know what color it is, mainly.

I'd like to closer examine the hair found on the corpse's body - I'd like to know what color it is, mainly.

Tyler begins to examine the hair closely, but it is two hard to match it with any other members and he forces himself to dismiss the idea that the hair would play a role in the rest of the game.

Everyone remember votes are today/tonight/this morning. We'll give it twelve hours. By then all votes must be submitted or you death will come in the game. I haven't received any notification that anyone wouldn't be voting so I am expecting 11 votes. And everyone I need to know what side you are one seeing as I lost the list.

-The big voice in the sky.

Edited by NewRight

Everyone remember votes are today/tonight/this morning. We'll give it twelve hours. By then all votes must be submitted or you death will come in the game. I haven't received any notification that anyone wouldn't be voting so I am expecting 11 votes. And everyone I need to know what side you are one seeing as I lost the list.

-The big voice in the sky.

Did you get my vote and what side im on?

Anyone who already sent me a PM with their role and vote then it has been tallied. This is for anyone who hasn't.

So... are we doing anything more in this room, or are we moving on? :look:

My poor wee feet are starting to get cold, I've been standing here so long. Perhaps I will rest on one of these coffee-filled crates and sup on the divine liquor I keep for desperate occasions like this.

*Pulls out a brandy-flask from an unmentionable place.*

It always pays to be prepared. :wink:

Sign in to follow this