Captain Zuloo

A LEGO Pirate Movie by mlucas86

YouTube user mlucas86 made a comment on the Classic-Pirates.com YouTube Channel that directed us to a LEGO Pirate video on his channel. It was incredibly good, and I decided I'd like to share it with you. So without further ado, I present to you, mlucas86's 'Finally a LEGO Pirates Movie':

Well done mlucas86, it pays to make nice comments to Zuloo and the crew. :pir-tongue:

If you haven't already seen the Classic-Pirates.com YouTube Channel, see it here. And subscribe!!!

Nice indeed.

The sound is really good.

So is he going to make a longer movie after this trailer-esque one or is this all?

This is awesome! So much well executed action in it. And the sounds are really good as well.

I hope to see more videos from this guy in the future. :pir-blush:

THAT WAS SO FREAKING COOL!!!

A+++++

I loved when the soldier got hit by the cannon! Brilliant! However, I did not want to see Imperial Flagship in the background!!! Come on! Where is Caribbean Clipper!

Otherwise, this was sweet! And it was EXACTLY how I saw LEGO as a kid!

I'm going to go watch this five more times! :pir_laugh2:

I was also wondering why there is an Imperial Flagship at the background while there are Bluecoats in the movie. :pir_laugh2:

I was also wondering why there is an Imperial Flagship at the background while there are Bluecoats in the movie. :pir_laugh2:

Great minds think alike.

Great minds think alike.

Yes, great minds do, so this must have been pure coincidence.. j/k :pir-tongue:

Wow, impressive!

The music is quicky becoming The Only Pirate Music There Is, apparently. Admitted, Hans Zimmer did a great job (as did the legion of composers working on the first film) but maaaybe a more original score choice next time? Ah well, why am I putting salt on such a minor slug. It fits the film. Go for it!

Of course, the animation is mind-blowing, so many compliments to the maker!

(Also... Where does one sign up for the Eurobricks Voice Actors Guild? It'd be jolly fun to provide a voice-over for a brickfilm.)

Edited by Mr Spielbrick

that was AMAZING!!!!! I love the animation in that, it had such a classic feel. Great find!

by the way, that music is the Pirates Of the Carribean theme song

Edited by Admiral M

(Also... Where does one sign up for the Eurobricks Voice Actors Guild? It'd be jolly fun to provide a voice-over for a brickfilm.)

What voice actors guild?

I haven't heared of it, and if Zuloo doesn't know about it, i'm not sure it's part of C-P

That was AWESOME. Lets put it this way, that was so good I DEMAND MORE :pir-grin:

Haha, no I know there's no Actors Guild here. Just my apparently less succesful attempt at humourously putting: I'm available for voice work for Brickfilms should a maker ever deem my voice appropriate. Which he can't know if he's never heard it. Hmm. Might be useful to put a little clip on my YouTube Channel.

Anywobbles, awesome animation! (Ah, alliteration, alliteration!)

I don't have a youtube account, but if I did, I would tell him that this video is great! It must of taken a long time to create this video. I think he did a very good job!

LegoKing

I just came across this video on youtube and was wondering if anyone else has seen it before? Is it from some sort of a video game or is just a Lego Pirates' fan animation? Any idea?