L-space

Twoflower the Tourist

Since it is my day of I had time to do another one.

Twoflower the Tourist

The original owner of the Luggage.

The power of someone pointing a camera at you is magic, it leaves him completely unharmed in the most dangerous situations.

He believes that everyone is nice and survived being guided by Rincwind, a brawl in the Broken Drum, a meeting with the thieves guild and dragons.

I did some minor custom work; just a sticker with the I love A-M written on it. I found that trick somewhere on brickshelf, so thanks to whoever came up with it first.

00_tourist.jpg

Rincewind, Twoflower and the Luggage. if you look close enough you can see the clean laundry.

04_tourist.jpg

In his characteristic pose:

05_tourist.jpg

Allways nice to see someone returning the favour.

06_tourist.jpg

brickshelf

MOCpages

Edited by L-space

Great!

Just one minor quibble: Rincewind doesn't have a beard.

But I love the I Heart A-M hat.

Keep the Pratchett minifigs coming!

I think Rincewind's beard is supposed to be scraggly - much like the printed beard on that minifig head - I would lose the beard neckpiece.

Twoflower and the luggage look the part - the clips for feet is simple but effective!

I think Rincewind's beard is supposed to be scraggly - much like the printed beard on that minifig head - I would lose the beard neckpiece.

Twoflower and the luggage look the part - the clips for feet is simple but effective!

There has been some debate already about this. But I took the cover art of Josh Kirby as an example. If you look at The Light Fantastic (paperback) you clearly see a long, grey beard. Paul Kidby presents him as younger and with a scrappy beard.

So there's room for two and pick your favourite. :laugh:

Another little quibble: In your description, the brawl brakes out in the Broken Drum. Mended Comes after.

I stand corrected, Broken Drum it is. :thumbup:

Kidby's art is "canon" according to Sir Terry his-self. Those are the ones I am working from in my (so far not as successful as I hoped) attempts at minifig creation.

08_rincewind.jpg

Rincewind without the beard.

This is more according to Kidby's artwork.

The sad expression on his face is spot on. The printed beard could be a bit more scraggy but is the best Lego has to offer.

Edited by L-space