Sign in to follow this  
Jlblue

Galactic Paranoia: Imperials: Day Two

102_6568.jpg

((That should be permission, not position, sorry.))

102_6569.jpg

102_6571.jpg

102_6572.jpg

100_6357_avvie.jpg

Sarge-Played by Stash2Sixx

100_6359_avvie_dead.jpg

Pvt. Zariah Phervik-Played by Zepher

100_6360_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Signicious Drumthwack-Played by Silent-Sigfig

100_6361_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Nester Brand-Played by Natman8000

100_6363_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Drake Knator-Played by Dragonator

100_6364_avvie.jpg

Pvt.Wedge Durnkist-Played by Wouwie

100_6366_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Terris "Toupée" Bentman-Played by Tim Bit

100_6367_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Trent "Madman" Maverick-Played by Trexxen

100_6368_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Danko "Whatshisname" Legovski-Played by Darth Legois

100_6369_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Pepper Fletchman-Played by Professor Flitwick

100_6370_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Boden Constrek-Played by Bob the Construction Worker

Rules:

* There are two sides: Imperials and Rebels

* Only Imperials may post in the Imperial Topic

* Members of both sides must keep up with the events occurring in both topics

* The Imperials win if they kill the Rebel Spies before the Rebels kill the Imperial Spies or if the Imperial Spies kill all of the Rebels

* Voting will be done by PM as done in Baritones II and will be done during the day, and the day only

* Each day will last five days real time, until voting occurs. As soon as one side comes to a consensus and the vote is decided, the opposing side only has one more day real time to come to a consensus regardless of how far into the day we are real time

* To be condemned, someone must receive a majority of votes

* All OOC stuff should be in the discussion thread

* Do not edit your post. At all.

* Uh... have fun? I really just wanted an even ten rules, so that's why I put it here.

Edited by Jlblue

Zariah! Murdered! Quite obvious this is because she was quick to blame people. So now we know that these spies are scared. They want the accusers to be gone.

Oh No! A good friend, and one that I trusted.

Now, this raises some questions, Why was Zahiah out after dark? Not much is known, except that it may be the same person. They both have knives, and if all Rebel Scum had knives, this battle would have been over.

It sucks that Zahiah was killed like this, she would have wanted to die fighting off hoards of rebels.

Oh No! A good friend, and one that I trusted.

Now, this raises some questions, Why was Zahiah out after dark? Not much is known, except that it may be the same person. They both have knives, and if all Rebel Scum had knives, this battle would have been over.

It sucks that Zahiah was killed like this, she would have wanted to die fighting off hoards of rebels.

I think it is also bad that she was blatantly killed. They are for certain not trying to be subtle about this. They want to scare us. We cant take this kriffing idiocy. I also am curious why Zariah was out late, maybe she was trying to look for the rebels? She could have been so useful for us and now...

DAMN! That's a lot of blood. Unfortunate that we had to lose a loyal member of our team to a coward with a knife! We could really use some clues or tidbits of information...otherwise this is gonna' be one long megablocks day.

Ah, my dear friend Zariah, who has done this to you? I will miss your accent and your charming womanly grace. :cry_sad:

We need to find the culprit who did this. Does anyone have anything they wish to report? Without any leads, this will be a hard nut to crack.

Does anyone have any lip-balm? My massive lips are feeling a bit dry...

Like I said earlier, perhaps we should search the grounds for anything like a knife or clues. Split into groups of 2 or 3?

This will be a sad week for us all I think..

I think this will be a very, very long day....

I'm not very suprised...

She was too quick to blame people.

However I am very sad about this.

:cry_sad: Oh no, Zariah my friend, 'sniff', who have I to gossip with, eat with, look beautiful by comparison with? *walks over to Pvt. Drake Knator* Hey we all have different ways of combating grief.

We have a limited supply of clues, and no leads. I wonder though, what is under your helmet Sarge? Why is it always on you? All of us have our helmets off, and you are the only one with a helmet on!

That seems suspicious.

That's odd.

We all have high powered rifles, and yet the killer used a knife?! Seriously, come on - at least be classy about it. That's just cruel.

I can't see anything else in the security cam's photos, but I can say that so far I'm building up a list of suspicions and people I know I can trust...I'm not ready to mention any suspicions yet, but I'm going to go think back to anyone Zariah may have had problems with. After all, if someone was close to being outed by her, that'd give us a motive...

~Trent

I think who ever voted for Zariah was scared of her. I trusted her, and she would of been so good at rooting out the rebels. She was intimidating so maybe the people who got picked on by her were the ones who wanted her dead. I assumed this as soon as she was killed.

I wear my helmet all the time because I am one BAMF! That's why!

Whadda' we got so far? Not a damn thing, just a dead loyal Imperial!

We need to get some information, and I don't see any coming our way from anywhere!

And let's think, can we honestly be sure that anyone who had a problem with Zariah, in public, is the one that went after her that night? I remember in a story I once heard, in a galaxy far, far away...there was this character, who reminded me of Zariah. She tried to blame someone else just because, who reminded me of me, and everything got fouled up for everyone involved!

So before we open our mouths and release all that verbal diarrhea, how 'bout we get some facts and make educated decisions?

We need to have our investigator and protectors work together and get some work done tonight! Only problem is, none of us know who is what! And the only way we can plan any type of attack/investigation/protection detail, is to communicate.

Someone has to have the fortitude to go first!

In that security video, the killer seemed to be bald. Is that true, or is it just the way it looked? I would like to see the Admiral make a trip back here and answer that for us, if he can. Also, I would recommend you all where your helmets from now on. It seems a lot safer.

I'm growing more and more suspicious of you by the minute Sarge.

First, you refuse to show us your face, and take off your helmet.

Second, you want us to keep our helmets on? That's a horrible idea, because it's hard enough to see out of these things and walk around, however it's even harder to fend off a killer.

In that security video, the killer seemed to be bald. Is that true, or is it just the way it looked? I would like to see the Admiral make a trip back here and answer that for us, if he can. Also, I would recommend you all where your helmets from now on. It seems a lot safer.

That's just the standard, blacked-out killer. S/he could have any hair type.

You're gettin suspicious of me? OK! GOOD! Where were you at last night? You like to point fingers, then go ahead and make your random accusations without any proof! And since every Imperial is trained in how to fight and protect themselves while in full combat gear, only a non Imperial would complain about something so foolish!

Having our helmets on is the safest thing for ALL Imperial soldiers right now! But I guess if you knew that, you would be in charge..... :hmpf:

Like I said, I am one BAMF! And who cares what I look like anyway. With those crummy cameras installed in this place, we don't seem to get a good shot of the killer's face anyway.

Going on the defensive Sarge?

Alittle hot under that helmet of yours? I think we should investigate you further, and also, I was asleep last night, in my own bed. Unfortunatly, I don't have anyone to back up my story. However, where were you last night? Killing poor Zariah? You two seemed to be having a dispute yesterday.

Yes, I can fight in my full combat gear. I was just mentioning how much I really don't like them. Regardless, perhaps we should get them on.

I'm also suspicious of you too, Sarge. Maybe you are using the gruff and tough way to push us off the trail? You seem so defensive over everything, why dont you give us a good reason why you keep your helmet on? Who knows who you may be under there? And what makes it safer? So no one knows who does anything? So you can be safer?

Yeah, I was a little hot and bothered earlier on today. I was being pestered about something in another forum, er....I mean channel! Sorry 'bout that.

Yes, please, by all means, investigate me. However, I am a bit concerned because we should have an investigator and it does not appear that anyone was investigated on the first night. That only tells me we wasted a night. Unless the investigator would like to inform me or anyone else who they attempted to investigate...that may help us out a little.