Sign in to follow this  
sinoxp

MOC: Trooper Appreciation Day

indexed.gif

This is my first MOC; something I built on a long and boring afternoon. Hope you guys like it!

Trooper Appreciation day comes once a year aboard the Death Star. It is a holiday of gift giving to show well deserved gratitude and appreciation for the hard life of a measly Stormtrooper. :vader:

12410418371_DISPLAY.jpg

12410413612_DISPLAY.jpg

12410418373_DISPLAY.jpg

12410430471_DISPLAY.jpg

I really like your Stormtrooper motorbike and the idea of Trooper Appreciation Day. :laugh:

COOL! :oh: The Motorbike looks nice and sleek and the

front wheel makes it looks awesome!

The idea of making a Trooper Appreciation Day is quite good :thumbup:

This is a great MOC for your first one :thumbup:

This sound's like Christmas. But where would he drive it? Definately not in the grey corridors of the Death Star. (I think I see a diorama coming!) :thumbup:

The trench on the outside maybe?

But that bike is looking awesome. Also, if all of a sudden I'm struck with inspiration, would you mind if I made my own Trooper appreciation day? I really like the idea.

Thanks for all the positive comments :tongue: . Glad you all like it. Aramor, you can use the idea however you want; if my creativity inspired you, know that, that indeed is encouraging and a very big compliment to a MOCer like myself. :wub: Thanks..

Vader......I want one :tongue::wub:

well done its perfect and SLEEK, GREAT Job for a first MOC :thumbup:

CommanderFox

Wow! Almost all MOC bikes are either unridable, or require the minifig to sit on top. Your design for having a full minifig fit in the bike is brilliant! I hope others see this and get inspired to make minifig-ridable brick-built bikes.

Wow! Almost all MOC bikes are either unridable, or require the minifig to sit on top. Your design for having a full minifig fit in the bike is brilliant! I hope others see this and get inspired to make minifig-ridable brick-built bikes.

But you have to remove the legs, don't you?

Nope, I wouldn't design a bike where mr. stormie would have to seperate himself when riding and build himself back when arriving at his date. :blush: It is a very snug fit and with the the vroom handles held, he's not going to fly anyway when you swoosh the thing. The bike is made that when getting the stormie in or out, the front steering section enlongates based off the 2 black bars seen in the front. So, the only thing holding the front with the back is the robot hand clips holding the black bars. Therefore, you can even steer the front a bit, though I did not orginally intend that. :wink:

Sorry :blush:

It must be my eyes which are playing tricks on me.

I didn't mean to offend the design of this beauty at all.