Sign in to follow this  
chewie

NEW AIR PORT FIRE TRUCK!!

It will be interesting to see how this set sells in countries where fire truck are NOT yellow  ;)

It's an Airport Fire Truck. They're a different color in most any country, I think.

Anyway, is it just me or is this new car baseplate extremely annoying? That one I mean. First time I saw it with with the red fire truck I didn't like it...

Anyhoo, will by the AFT anyways :)

Just got the Passenger Plane. A disappointment in a lot of ways, but a real surprise in quite a few as well. Stay tuned for a photo review.

Just got the Passenger Plane. A disappointment in a lot of ways, but a real surprise in quite a few as well. Stay tuned for a photo review.

Today?

Or is it still scheduled for tommorow?

Count Blokula posted a great series of pics of the new ambulance !!!! enjoy

Thx!

It's a really nice set, IMHO, but I don't understand why they didn't use 1x1 trans-blue tiles for the front grille-lights. The "normal" 1x1 trans-blue plates look crappy... gotta check how much I've got lying around...

i think it's sad we only get one minifig with this hospital car. in a real one you get at least a driver and a medic... Still, many interesting parts for a decent MOC hospital...

That fire truck has some really useful yellow pieces. I'm happy they didn't do it in red (on a side note, fire trucks are usually red around here (the Netherlands) and ambulances are yellow...)

Yeah fire trucks are normally red - except for those in airports which are usually yellow. There are more yellow airport fire trucks than red - so I find it "true" that LEGO chose the yellow version.

KimT

"Step away from the car - no jackin' cars on my watch"

- Commander Smith to a man unlocking his car