Sign in to follow this  
the enigma that is badger

Undead Cavalry, Monkey King, and a Desert Knight

A few Castle-based figs I recently threw together:

An undead/biomechaniod knight of my Thulian faction

3469232057_9113ebe489_m.jpg

I created the lance by removing the pommel from a BrickArms Damien Blade and crafting a small connection piece by trimming down and Sharpie-ing a Technic pin

One of my favorite mythological characters, Sun Wukong from the Chinese classic, Journey to the West

3470047062_1387fc7b32_m.jpg

Dadao blade is from BrickArms and the hairpiece and tail are from Arealight.

A knight from my Arrakean faction, a desert-based group:

3470045974_c0e564f49f_m.jpg

Not much, but I'm a big fan of keeping color and tone consistent for a faction such that even a knight like this matches more modern-based figs that are part of the same faction.

Enjoy!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

This is fantastic.

I've spend several hours in my childhood watching the Monkey King and the resemblance is striking.

Good job on those.

:thumbup:

49.0243.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

This is fantastic.

I've spend several hours in my childhood watching the Monkey King and the resemblance is striking.

Good job on those.

I love the Monkey King. It's very similar to the one, we used to associate to, since as a child. I am a little surprised that you have watched it before. Thought it was only known in this part of the world. :tongue:

I love the Monkey King. It's very similar to the one, we used to associate to, since as a child. I am a little surprised that you have watched it before. Thought it was only known in this part of the world. :tongue:

Are you nuts?

I loved watching those tv series, watching him outwit the evil ones and that amazing magic wand/staff/stick of his was on the top of my wish list for brithdays and christmases. - Later it was switched with the need/wish for a real deal flamethrower (which I never got :hmpf_bad: )

Of course I know the Monkey King!
:grin:

That's is so funny. I remember watching that last time. :laugh:

Are you nuts?

I loved watching those tv series, watching him outwit the evil ones and that amazing magic wand/staff/stick of his was on the top of my wish list for brithdays and christmases. - Later it was switched with the need/wish for a real deal flamethrower (which I never got :hmpf_bad: )

Ok, now I know you guys had actual viewing experience with the infamous Monkey King. I am kinda surprised about it :blush:

These are all nice minifigs badger, monkey king is my favorite, have to get some of those arealight products.