Sign in to follow this  
eDeevo

The ULTIMATE Bricklink thread

Jesus Nathan? I've heard of this guy named Jesus Christ but who is Jesus Nathan? X-D

I think he meant 7 weeks to 8 weeks, but whatever the case you shouln't blame this guy Jesus.

Oh, my... I meant 6-8 weeks...oops.

That's what I said, doesn't anybody read my posts?

I haven't read any of this thread except Calvin's sassy post that I just had to respond to. X-D

How do you afford all these Bonaparte? Every week you seem to be spending hundreds of dollars on these Imperial Guards, do you have a very nice job?

He's a pirate, where do you think he get's his money :-P . Bonaparte said that this was last of it, maybe he was saving or something, or he has a very nice job(?)(!)

>8-) Ah yes, so he did...

I won't buy any Lego soon because I used my entire Lego budget for the coming months!

How many months though?

How do you afford all these Bonaparte? Every week you seem to be spending hundreds of dollars on these Imperial Guards, do you have a very nice job?

I do have a very nice job (working for Alcatel-Lucent) and I still live with my parents, so my only expenses are beer and Lego :-D .

But next year that might all change because I will start building a house, so I might not be able to spend so much on Lego in the coming years ...

Thats why I'm just buying all the things I want now (and this was on the top of my list for a long time).

wow *y* good buy i must say! Congrats! I really like the look of over 100 imperial guards hehe. congrats mate, a nice little xmas bundle for you :-P I bought a few lego sets on ebay today aswell... X-D

I do have a very nice job (working for Alcatel-Lucent) and I still live with my parents, so my only expenses are beer and Lego :-D .

Make the most of it while you can then! What do you do for Alcatel-Lucent?

But next year that might all change because I will start building a house, so I might not be able to spend so much on Lego in the coming years ...

Yes, you'll need a place to store all that LEGO! But will that mean you'll disappear from the forum?

Make the most of it while you can then! What do you do for Alcatel-Lucent?

Currently I'm doing Network Design Consultancy for Telecom operators

Designing their networks to be ready for Triple Play (internet, voice and video), support future services, business services (for banks, big companies), ...

Currently I'm working for Jordan Telecom, so I have to fly to Amman from time to time.

Yes, you'll need a place to store all that LEGO! But will that mean you'll disappear from the forum?

I do need a bigger place. I will have a special hobby room (=lego room) in my new house.

I will certainly do my best not to disappear from the forum Mr. Phes!

I will certainly do my best not to disappear from the forum Mr. Phes!

:'-( That tends to happen to many because they just get caught up in life.

:'-( That tends to happen to many because they just get caught up in life.

X-D X-D X-D

What are you laughing at Sting? Imagine how rocking this forum would be if everyone posted here all the time! We'd be kicking butt!!!

I am probably one of the worst for leaving this Forum at times when my life starts going too fast. I think I will try to stay this time, just to help this fledging forum take off and perhaps one day see the beginning of our own Pirates website. But for now, its all good.

Well, we're doing fine at the moment but things could take a turn for the worse in the future. We just never know!

I understand that people need a break from the forum once in while. I think I've taken about 17 days off in the 17 months I've been here.

I like big orders!

As soon as I cleaned up my working table, I'll also make a big pirate bricklink order:

31 cannon bases(31 is the highest quantity available)

31 cannons(non-shooting)

lots of axles

lots of wheels

5 or 6 six hull middle sections

and perhaps a front and a stern section...

Thats why I'm just buying all the things I want now (and this was on the top of my list for a long time).

Do you sell Omniswitches?

Do you sell Omniswitches?

We had one in our previous lab.

Don't know if Alcatel-Lucent still sell them today...

Today we are always positioning the Timetra product line (7750).

But I could find out if you want :)

How come you know about the Omniswitch Mr. Calvin?

You work in the IT business?

what's an omnisandwich? it sounds sexy....
I dunno what it is but I'm sure it is called an OmnisWITCH, not sandwich! :-P