Sign in to follow this  
Batbrick

Interactive Apocalypse: Profiles and Revelations.

Hello EB, and welcome back to Interactive Apocalypse :skull:

p3160006.jpg

If you haven't read into this ongoing moc story then you are getting on my nerves and will behunted relentlessly by my pet Trondosaur until you do! :grin:

If you want to read it, here's the links. If not, then you might as well click on them because I think the mocs are pretty cool:

The Introduction

Part 1 - Safe Season

Part 1.5 - Strangers

Part 2 - Surviving

Part 2.5 - The Deadzone

Part 3 - Mistakes

Part 3.5 - Captured

Part 4 - Where Loyalties Lie

Part 4.5 - Xenu's Sea Fortress

Part 5 - The Battle

Part 6 - The Prison

Part 7 - The Ambush

Part 8 - Sondra's Ship

Part 9 - The Great Gate

Hey, that's kind of cool, the final part will be the 10th!

Anyway, the point of this post is to provide some filler before the last big bang for IA. But first....

The Apology!

Yeah, I'm really, really, completely sorry at the delays on this one guys...really. I just, I just have a lot going on in my life right now, from losing a few internet friends that I'm really sad to see go (Brainbox, iamded, dragonator, get back here!) and going to college and finally getting around to trying for my car license and work, it's just been really hectic. But ultimately this is all fickle, I'm sorry for everyone that's waited this long, and if I've lost a few readers or fans of the series, then that's my fault and I've got to live with that.

That said, trust me guys, you'll really love the finale. I can't say you'll love how it ends (that's up to you though isn't it?) but I've saved the biggest and best made mocs for last. I even threw in a couple of old suggestions and a creature for missing dragonator. Hope that makes up a bit! :cry_happy:

Anyway, before the finale, here's an update on the characters of IA as well as some new ones and new info too. Enjoy!

p4190021.jpg

Left to right:

You (Main Character): A hardened warrior ofthe post apocalypse. Feel free to inject your own personality into him as he is your focal point ot this world. He has a cybernetic leg after losing it to a Black Dragon creature, so engineer Ian Ded made it. Currently on way to find the Evil Lord Dragonator's "treasure" which could tip the balance of the battle with him.

Sondra: Your girlfriend. Way more badass than you can ever hope to be, and a tough attitude to beat. That said, after losing her arm and getting a robot one she is feeling more inhuman. Luckily you are doing a good job of cheering her up on the way to the "treasure". Her favourite weapon is a super rare laser pistol.

Sheckles: A crazy old man you met when trapped in Dragonator's prison for a nearly two years. Very far gone, but he has shockingly revealed to you recently that he is in fact Dragonator's own father! Imprisoned for holding him back for decades, Sheckles is hardly aware of anything, bar the "treasure" he is leading you towards.

p4190022.jpg

Left to right:

Ian Ded: A fun loving techno geek, Ian Ded has a very rare personality trait in this world. Despite this, he seems to switch into serious mode stright away once crisis hits, and shows great skils in engineering robotic limbs for his teammates. Despite having a robot arm, Ian Ded is easily the most human member of the team. He is one Sondra's team.

Captain McCoy: Once the very stereotype of a hard, drunk and joking pirate, now McCoy is empty of emotion after a large battle with Lord Dragonator that saw him being refitted with many robotic parts. He seems to be too far gone into depression at this stage, but it is still as good an ally as before, just not as good a friend. He is on Sondra's team.

Piranha: Another victim of rage, Piranha is a lot more hot headed now that after the battle with Lord Dragonator he can no longer be close ot the water, and more so the death of his girlffriend Yin Katara. One of the few good and sane mutants, Piranha loved the water and was fiercely loyal. He now just seems fierce, but perhaps another shot at Lord Dragonator will give him peace? He is on Sodra's team.

p4190023.jpg

Left to right:

Arleen: A heck of a lot more strong willed than most of the team, Arleen managed to overcome the trauma of her husband's death by training further in combat. She is best friends with Sparks and the two often play cards in their spare time. She is on Sondra's team.

Sparks: The other technical genius of the group, Sparks is also the youngest on the team before Ian Ded. She is an expert in radio equipment and an ace vehicle repair woman. She is easily the most nerdy and geeky of the group, talking very technically and not getting on with Captain McCoy even when he was nice. Still, while she is a poor fighter with weaponry she more than makes up for that with her knowledge. She is on Sondra's team.

p4190024.jpg

The Brotherhood: I refues to give them names because I'm lazy, so Alpha, Bravo, Charley and Delta for these four will do. They are a surviving rebel group that also fought against Lord Dragonator, and have now teamed up with Sondra's group to make a final stand. While not the best to work with non-Brotherhood members, they have enormous respect and loyalty for them.

p4190025.jpg

The Cyborgs: Thought until just recently to be part of The Swarm (army of mutants, creatures and zombies) it is now revealed by Sheckles that the cyborgs in fact used to be humans, who came into contact with radioactive substances following the Catacylsm that led to this horrible future. Now mere preserved skulls devoid mostly of personality, they still maintain their goal of protecting the "treasure" from others so that it may not be used. Esentially, they are wild cards in this game.

p4190027.jpg

Dragonator and Co: The Big Bad's of this epic saga. Lord Dragonator has a massive army at his command, bent on making a perfect world again by eliminating all of The Swarm and restoring human control over the world. Unortunately he is a fantatic, deeming many unfit to join his regime and killing them, as well as having a practical religion based on himself. He is rotten to the core, having thrown his own father (Sheckles) to rot in prison, and seeks to end the protagonists and finish his dream of a perfect world. Only you and your team mates stand in his way. He also has a wife who is addicted to his power, though for him she is secondary to it. He doesn't mind though, as being his wife means wielding enormous power for the small price of knowing him.

Well thanks for reading (hopefully) and I promise I'll finish the final part soon and hopefully you'll love the effort put into it. Warning ahead, it isn't one huge thing, but a whole lot of fairly large things in an epic situation. A big thanks to everyone who has read this and other parts, or is interested. It really means a lot to have such friends on this site and even though I've been busy late please know I love you people and I want to be here more often. So thanks a heap and I hope I can keep being here! :cry_happy:

And for a special treat for everyone that reads IA behold my next project, Interactive Supervillain!

p4190028.jpg

Be one of the five classic villains - A mad scientist, a sorceress, a world dominator, a galactic conqueror and of course chess playing mastermind!

In this new interactive series set to debut later this year, choose which villain to be as you fight against...the other villains for world domination! That's right, the heroes are barely present folks, it's a race!

This is going to be played a lot less straight than IA with a lot of parody and humour that never takes itself seriously. So look forward to Interactive Supervillain, where the world is in your palm, if you manage to snatch it first!

Comments appreciated! :classic:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

So, we're near the finale...

Interactive super villain sounds fun, too. I'll have to watch for that.

Can't wait for the big finale!

I'm a big fan of all Interactive stories (well here so far only Sandy's Tim Crash and this) and I'm sad it's going away.

however I can't wait for the finale :cry_happy:

And for a special treat for everyone that reads IA behold my next project, Interactive Supervillain!

:laugh: Yes! I look forward to this after IA!

The finale sounds exciting!

Oh...I'll miss it. I've loved it from the very beginning, it's hard to believe that there's been 9 chapters! Eurobricks has changed a lot since then.... Great job though, I hope ISV will be just as fun :thumbup:

It's ending already? :oh: I had no idea...

I don't know if this ending is what you've planned from the beginning, but I'm glad you found a great storyarch for us to follow from the vast options at the start. I really feel like this story could've gone to any direction based on the premesis of the apocalyptic setting.

The characters are all greatly designed, although I feel many of them still lack personality (as you yourself stated with the Alpha, Bravo etc. guys). But no worries, you can concentrate on providing us a mind-blowing and action-filled ending, while I take care of character development in my Time Crash. :tongue:

I have to add that Sondra is still my favorite character, as I can't quite relate to the main character myself. :wink:

I'll be looking forward to the last part! :thumbup:

I'm here for ya buddy!

Wow, interesting revelations indeed! Sheckles, Dragonators father. Cyborgs not part of the swarm. All our beloved team mates turned to emotionally dull cyborgs. Ian Ded clearly the best, liveliest and most lovable and easy-to-relate-to member. :grin: Hmm hmm hmmmm.

I have to say I am not looking forward to the finale though. Not at all. Okay, I really really am looking forward to it, I just wish it wasn't the end. :cry_sad: If it doesn't finish with something like "The End! ... <Or is it?>" with Dragonator's charred arm bursting out of his grave all dramatic like with the promise of future continuation, I will be disappointed. But hey, at least Interactive Supervillain will be there to comfort me. :laugh::wink:

[P.S. Where's that Supervillian with the robot arm, blue jumpsuit and handsome, toussled hair, who goes by the alias 'Evil Ded'? :tongue: ]

Good to see Interactive Apocalypse is still alive and well, great to hear from ya!

~Peace

[P.S. Where's that Supervillian with the robot arm, blue jumpsuit and handsome, toussled hair, who goes by the alias 'Evil Ded'? :tongue: ]

Oh, he was the first to be backstabbed by the Arch-villains.

Pathetic evil wannabe. :hmpf::hmpf:

:grin:

Seriously, I have been waiting for this for a long time, but I will be sad when it ends. :cry_sad:

jifel

I can't believe its ending too! Well, Batbrick, its been a really great storyarc, and very fun! So thanks for the experience, and I look forward to ISV!

~A.S.

Much appreciated guys, thanks for the feedback.

:laugh: Yes! I look forward to this after IA!

The finale sounds exciting!

Thanks Mr. Mandalorian as always. I hope Interactive Supervillain can be as fun as this was, for you and for me.

Oh...I'll miss it. I've loved it from the very beginning, it's hard to believe that there's been 9 chapters! Eurobricks has changed a lot since then.... Great job though, I hope ISV will be just as fun :thumbup:

Eurobricks had changed a lot since then, you are right Ricecracker. Ah memories...

Thanks for the comment, I intend to have a lot of fun with ISV!

I don't know if this ending is what you've planned from the beginning, but I'm glad you found a great storyarch for us to follow from the vast options at the start. I really feel like this story could've gone to any direction based on the premesis of the apocalyptic setting.

Thanks. Both arcs were planned from the beginning with a specific climax, but the voting changed exactly how that climax took place. For instance, if you joined Dragonator way back then you would have been attacking Sondra's group, etc. The ending is decided by the sum of decisions, but a path is still there for the most part unless a way out vote was made, which has only happened once.

The characters are all greatly designed, although I feel many of them still lack personality (as you yourself stated with the Alpha, Bravo etc. guys). But no worries, you can concentrate on providing us a mind-blowing and action-filled ending, while I take care of character development in my Time Crash. :tongue:

I agree the characters are still lacking. This is mainly because when I started I never expected to get this far or have such a large world created. Next time I'll hit the ground running, and though the characters will be played up far more humourously, I'll be able to infuse them with more personality.

I have to add that Sondra is still my favorite character, as I can't quite relate to the main character myself. :wink:

Yeah, Sondra's a badass. I decided to subvert the usual finale of "I realise now I've been human all along!" to "Screw this! I've got a metal arm and it's about to whoop butt!" :laugh:

I'm here for ya buddy!

Yes! He's still alive! :cry_happy:

Wow, interesting revelations indeed! Sheckles, Dragonators father. Cyborgs not part of the swarm. All our beloved team mates turned to emotionally dull cyborgs. Ian Ded clearly the best, liveliest and most lovable and easy-to-relate-to member. :grin: Hmm hmm hmmmm.

I yes, I made a conscious decision not to make you mopey! :grin:

I have to say I am not looking forward to the finale though. Not at all. Okay, I really really am looking forward to it, I just wish it wasn't the end. :cry_sad: If it doesn't finish with something like "The End! ... <Or is it?>" with Dragonator's charred arm bursting out of his grave all dramatic like with the promise of future continuation, I will be disappointed. But hey, at least Interactive Supervillain will be there to comfort me. :laugh::wink:

Good to see Interactive Apocalypse is still alive and well, great to hear from ya!

~Peace

Thanks mate, as always!

Don't worry, I'll be sure to incorporate you as some sort of henchman or something in ISV at some point!

I can't believe its ending too! Well, Batbrick, its been a really great storyarc, and very fun! So thanks for the experience, and I look forward to ISV!

Thanks the appropriately named AwesomeStar, hope you can tune in to the finale when I post it!

I'm still alive, hey buddy!! :cry_happy:

I'm looking forward to this final instalment, it is going to be great! These character bios are very well done and are a nice way to refresh the memory before the epic final instalment where I slaughter the world, that is, conquer the planet, er, I mean have an exciting three course meal. :grin:

before torturing some rebellious infidels.

I love my costume upgrade, I'm all ready to kill the hero um, eat my dinner. :sweet:

Keep up your great work mate, I'm sure this final part will be great! Although I am very greatly saddened that this is the end. I really loved me. :cry_sad:

Interactive Supervillian sounds great, although it won't be as good as IA because it lacks the amazing being that is myself. :tongue:

I've got to go back and reread!

Looks nice so far! My only complaint is that it feels like too much has been revealed in too short of a time! I wish the seiries had stretched just a little longer! Anyways, best of luck with the finale, and with IA Supervillian, which I look forward to greatly!

Great new bios and fast recap of the previous chapters.

So now we know who Sheckles really is :sadnew: A good last minute revelation is always an useful plot trick :wink:

The finale looks promising, with the human factions nearing the 'treasure', and an all against all and all against the Cyborgs fight seems to be inevitable.

While it's a bit of bad news to hear that IA is ending, I'm not surprised, and I'm also a bit happy about that. I'm really sick of the last years' trend of never-ending, overly-complicated plots in TV series and so on. IA developed a great story, but in my view it shouldn't go on with an 'after the final-which-was-not-so-final battle' spin.

On the other hand, this new ISV project sounds interesting, and I feel it should really suit your personallity (or at least your sigfig), and you'll surely get much impulse from the comics you read (I remember a very long thread about a discussion on Batman and maybe other DC comics between you and Brainbox :laugh: ). I'll be waiting for it :thumbup:

LuxorV

Pretty cool stuff BatBrick! I wonder how i'll cope during the transition from Apocalypse to Super Villain.

I think i'll buy a white cat. Maybe get to know my little finger.

Can't wait for the finale! Hope someone survives!

I never expect that the entire IA Season 2, is coming to an end so soon. I had enjoyed reading and catching up with most of your installments. Although it was a few months ago since we had an update, but I am sure the regular readers will take their time off, to catch up with your story. Looking at your profiles and revelations, I seriously never thought that Sheckles was Dragonator's father. How heartless, can he be, to throw his father to death, and believing only the fittest shall survive.

I will be watching out for your next project, Interactive Supervillain in the near future.

Lastly, welcome back Batbrick. :wink:

I seriously never thought that Sheckles was Dragonator's father. How heartless, can he be, to throw his father to death, and believing only the fittest shall survive.

Oh you don't know the half of it. For example what I did to my sister. :devil:

Oh, we're all too young for that!

Must... protect... innocence!

~A.S.

Tell me about it. Now, I know you are heartless too. :devil:

No wonder, our dear Batbrick has to feature you as one of the main ville villians. :tongue:

Nice job. You've re-captured our attention. Now get to the episode!

Thanks again everyone!

I'm still alive, hey buddy!! :cry_happy:

I'm looking forward to this final instalment, it is going to be great! These character bios are very well done and are a nice way to refresh the memory before the epic final instalment where I slaughter the world, that is, conquer the planet, er, I mean have an exciting three course meal. :grin:

before torturing some rebellious infidels.

I love my costume upgrade, I'm all ready to kill the hero um, eat my dinner. :sweet:

Keep up your great work mate, I'm sure this final part will be great! Although I am very greatly saddened that this is the end. I really loved me. :cry_sad:

Interactive Supervillian sounds great, although it won't be as good as IA because it lacks the amazing being that is myself. :tongue:

He's alive! :cry_happy:

Glad to see you're still your evil, violent and genocidal self Dragonator, I missed you :laugh:

I hope you won't be disappointed in the finale, and I hope you enjoy ISV!

Looks nice so far! My only complaint is that it feels like too much has been revealed in too short of a time! I wish the seiries had stretched just a little longer! Anyways, best of luck with the finale, and with IA Supervillian, which I look forward to greatly!

Thanks Zepher, I originally planned on one more installment before the last one but unfortunately things going on in my life prevented that. Thanks for your comments!

Great new bios and fast recap of the previous chapters.

So now we know who Sheckles really is :sadnew: A good last minute revelation is always an useful plot trick :wink:

The finale looks promising, with the human factions nearing the 'treasure', and an all against all and all against the Cyborgs fight seems to be inevitable.

While it's a bit of bad news to hear that IA is ending, I'm not surprised, and I'm also a bit happy about that. I'm really sick of the last years' trend of never-ending, overly-complicated plots in TV series and so on. IA developed a great story, but in my view it shouldn't go on with an 'after the final-which-was-not-so-final battle' spin.

On the other hand, this new ISV project sounds interesting, and I feel it should really suit your personallity (or at least your sigfig), and you'll surely get much impulse from the comics you read (I remember a very long thread about a discussion on Batman and maybe other DC comics between you and Brainbox :laugh: ). I'll be waiting for it :thumbup:

Thanks LuxorV mate. I agree too, I didn't want Ia to go one forever, and felt that I should wrap up the plot with a bang rather than a sigh. I'm sad you feel it should've ended soone,r but I understand your opinion perfectly. Thanks for commenting as always and I hope to see you around!

Pretty cool stuff BatBrick! I wonder how i'll cope during the transition from Apocalypse to Super Villain.

I think i'll buy a white cat. Maybe get to know my little finger.

Can't wait for the finale! Hope someone survives!

Oh yes, I'll need a white cat. Planning on getting the farm set on stocktake sale so I can get one!

I never expect that the entire IA Season 2, is coming to an end so soon. I had enjoyed reading and catching up with most of your installments. Although it was a few months ago since we had an update, but I am sure the regular readers will take their time off, to catch up with your story. Looking at your profiles and revelations, I seriously never thought that Sheckles was Dragonator's father. How heartless, can he be, to throw his father to death, and believing only the fittest shall survive.

I will be watching out for your next project, Interactive Supervillain in the near future.

Lastly, welcome back Batbrick. :wink:

Thanks Whitefang mate, again I'm sorry about the late updates. Thanks for welcoming me back too :sweet:

Too. Much. Subtext! :laugh:

Thanks LuxorV mate. I agree too, I didn't want Ia to go one forever, and felt that I should wrap up the plot with a bang rather than a sigh. I'm sad you feel it should've ended soone,r but I understand your opinion perfectly. Thanks for commenting as always and I hope to see you around!

Wait, I never said it should have ended sooner :oh3: . I just said I'm happy it ends (since it has to end 'somehow, somewhere in time') before becoming overly complicated and entering the 'final' battle to post-battle to 'another final' battle circles we now see in many TV series.

LuxorV