Darth Legolas

Lego Battles!

I'm worried about the fact that the trailer only shows fleeting images of actual gameplay. Sure the graphics from the screenshots are bad, but what about the actual game?!? The graphics in a game like Advance wars are pretty tame, but that doesn't matter if the gameplay works, IMO.

I can hardly find anything about this Lego game, though, which doesn't bode well for its success.

I don't know if anybody posted this yet, but you know how they said there making "LEGO Space: The Video Game"? Well, now there making LEGO Castle: The Video Game. :sceptic: I looked on the side of my Drawbridge Deffense, and they said "LEGO Castle: The Video Game- Now out". I wonder if there getting confused with LEGO Battles, because they said it with Space. Sorry, no pics though.

Jesus Christ, another one?!?! So then, there's Racers, Harry Potter, Rock Band, Lego Battles, Space, and Castle all coming out this year. That's too much :sadnew:

I was concerned about all the games coming out, but now I'm just angry.

Jesus Christ, another one?!?! So then, there's Racers, Harry Potter, Rock Band, Lego Battles, Space, and Castle all coming out this year. That's too much :sadnew:

I was concerned about all the games coming out, but now I'm just angry.

Lego Harry Potter is coming?! I didn't know that... I saw the advert as well, but just figured it was under the umbrella of "Battles".

I don't know if anybody posted this yet, but you know how they said there making "LEGO Space: The Video Game"? Well, now there making LEGO Castle: The Video Game. :sceptic: I looked on the side of my Drawbridge Deffense, and they said "LEGO Castle: The Video Game- Now out". I wonder if there getting confused with LEGO Battles, because they said it with Space. Sorry, no pics though.

I had moved and merged your topic in here, since it's much suited in here. Please continue the discussion in this topic.

Thanks.

Yes, it's strange isn't it? Somehow it seems unlikely to me that they would release separate Castle and Space videogames at the same time as Lego Battles. And the fact that they are all supposed to be for the DS only makes the whole thing even more suspicious. Therefore, I too think that this is just a misleading ad campaign for Lego Battles, which is kind of a combination of Lego Space, Castle, and Pirates - The Videogames. Not cool, if you ask me. :thumbdown:

Lego Battles is on S@H!Not officially though, but theres a little ad for it on the main page.

Unfortunately its listed as Unavailable. But still :cry_happy: !

Sorry if its a dupe.

(_)DDS(_)

Edited by Da Death Star!

Lego Battles is on S@H!Not officially though, but theres a little ad for it on the main page.

Unfortunately its listed as Unavailable. But still :cry_happy: !

I have moved and merged the topic into this discussion. Please continue it here.

Thanks.

Hi fellow LEGO Fans,

Anyone seen the game LEGO Battles yet? It's out tomorrow in the UK, I can't wait. Have a look at the trailers....

so cute!

They have a Facebook profile as well... some cool screens.

We have all seen it, yes, we are Lego fans, remember? :tongue:

Welcome to Eurobricks, by the way!

And also, this would best belong in the Culture and Multimedia forum [where I think there already is a Lego Battles topic going on].

We have all seen it, yes, we are Lego fans, remember? :tongue:

Welcome to Eurobricks, by the way!

And also, this would best belong in the Culture and Multimedia forum [where I think there already is a Lego Battles topic going on].

Ah thanks for the welcome and rediretion!

A quick search reveals this topic. :wink:

However, I think the facebook news is new, (at least I haven't heard of it.) and welcome to Eurobricks! :sweet:

You should introduce yourself in the Hello, My Name Is... Forum.

Edited by Spyder

I have moved and merged the topic into this discussion. Please continue it here.

Thanks.

LEGO Battles is out in the UK tomorrow! There is actually a competition running at the moment... If you follow them on twitter or add them on facebook, my space or bebo and answer the question 'What is the colour of the LEGO girls hair in this trailer - ' then you could win a free copy of the game...http://bit.ly/LtWH0

I believe their Twitter is @LEGOBattles and everywhere else is LEGO Battles... that trailer is so cute.

I think lego should create a game like Empire: Total War but the options are:

~Bluecoats

~Redcoats

~Pirates

If lego did that it would be truely amazing.

I can't wait to get lego battles!