Sign in to follow this  
KimT

Trainstation

I've finally decided to do a MOC :) I'm going to build a trainstation and add some small sceneries. One of the sceneries I've been thinking of is a fight between police and some bad guys. For this I'll need hardcore riot control and I'd like to know you ropinion of the following - should the police have white or black shields?

I really can't decide and therefore I'll let you decide:

black.jpg

Black shield

and now:

white.jpg

White shield.

And this is the train I plan to have:

strain.jpg

KimT :oD

Really it isn't that hard ;) - black or white?

KimT

I don't really think one is better then the other, but I'd go with black.

Can't wait to see the finished MOC. :)

Waaaaaaaaaaah! A train MOC and I almost missed it! :oD

I'm really interested on how you're going to go about the train. Looks cool, but difficult...

This is the train I'm planning to build (some day) - and I have no clue on how to go about it...

talent.jpg

Sounds good Kimt, i look forward to seeing more and by the way i love the sheilds that youve done :)

I say you should go with the trans clear 4x4 radar dish. It will look like plexy and this is often what they use so they don't lose visibility from behind it. If you have to go with the technic dish I say white.

If you need insiration for a scene like this check out this. Goldman

He does a lot of setups like this and has some good building technics.

I'll go against the general opinion and say WHITE!!!

I think it contrasts better against the police man whereas the black sorta blends into the fig. Also, white is more similar to the clear plastic shields that they use.

Jon.

I'd go with white also. The white is more noticible and realistic. I have created riot police for my town, but because I did have those great sheild you are using, I used white radar dishs. Away, I vote for white shields.

transparent... failing that black, make sure there aren't any ordinary bystanders left at your trainstation :-D!

God Bless,

Nathan

I've not finally decided wether to go with the white or black shield. I'm currently most for the white shield. But, as I once learned in Sweden, there's no riot control without horse police. For the horse police I'm considering either 2x2 or 3x3 trans clear radar dishes as shields. I've made 2 models one with the "regular" shield and one with a 2x2 shield. Give me your opinion :)

Here's the pics: ;)

EDIT: I'd like comments on weaponry and ideas for equipment other than the walkie-talkie on the saddle of the brwon horse

horsepolice.jpg

horsepolice1.jpg

horsepolice2.jpg

horsepolice3.jpg

And yes there has to be a female officers on horseback - otherwise the rest (men) would feel queer riding horses ;)

KimT

I like the bigger white shield because its larger and strait, its not like the dish ;)

For equipment I'll go with SW blasters because it looks like tear gas shooters :P

I am thinking about switching the 2x2 clear dish with a 3x3 dish to make it bigger. Also I think that the long stick is better than the bar the female is holding. I am keeping the bar\lightsabre for the foot riot police.

KimT

Yeah it's a real set. It's expensive though. It's a shell promotional set.

Believe the set # to be 3314 Station Security ;)

KimT