101_2298.jpg

101_2299.jpg

101_2300.jpg

101_2301.jpg

Rules:

• There are two sides: Imperials and Rebels
  • Only Rebels may post in the Rebel Topic
  • Members of both sides must keep up with the events occurring in both topics
  • The Rebels win if they kill the Imperial Spies before the Imperials kill the Rebel Spies or if the Rebel Spies kill all of the Imperials
  • Voting will be done by PM as done in Baritones II.
  • Each day will last five days real time, until voting occurs. As soon as one side comes to a consensus and the vote is decided, the opposing side only has one more day real time to come to a consensus regardless of how far into the day we are real time
  • To be condemned, someone must receive a majority of votes
  • All OOC stuff should be in the discussion thread
  • Do not edit your post. At all.
  • Uh... have fun? I really just wanted an even ten rules, so that's why I put it here.

100_6333_avvie.jpg

Sgt. Tong Pincer-Played by Tiny Pies R Us

100_6334_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Razak Crade-Played by Ricecracker

100_6335_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Hincklina Ross-Played by Hinckley

100_6337_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Al Iztad-Played by Alice

100_6343_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Darek Dasner-Played by Da Death Star

100_6344_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Quincy J. Mann-Played by Quarryman

100_6349_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Ivy Shadowspark-Played by Imperial Shadows

100_6350_avvie.jpg

Edner "Eddie" Flak-Played by Escape the Fate

100_6351_avvie.jpg

Dayton Stern-Played by Sir Dillon

100_6352_avvie.jpg

Adley "Newbie" Ahm-Played by Adam

100_6353_avvie.jpg

Widanko "Wiseguy" Fenk-Played by Whitefang

Why did they skip the 4th in command and take out 2, 3 and 5? Who would be #4?

Beyond that, I've got nothing here, which is fairly typical at this point. Investigators, please be thorough tonight so we can get somewhere tomorrow.

Until then, who's up for some cards?

Why did they skip the 4th in command and take out 2, 3 and 5? Who would be #4?

Beyond that, I've got nothing here, which is fairly typical at this point. Investigators, please be thorough tonight so we can get somewhere tomorrow.

Until then, who's up for some cards?

That's something I was wondering, too... Perhaps the fourth in command is an Imperial spy! :oh3:

Investigators? Who are the investigators?

I don't think we have these 'cards' you speak of. I think we only have holo-cards. Or something like that. :tongue:

A game of cards sounds fine, can't see much else to do around here at the moment.

Well, we have a missing 4th in command, and perhaps, 4th could be an unlucky number that does not require one, to be a in command. Not much clues to start with, but defintely there is some spies listening to our discussion. We better sniff them out, before they pulled us down.

*Look at the other side*

So guys, what are the stakes?

It would appear that 4th in command would be a spy if the imperials skipped around him, but it's only a theory.
You took the words right out of my mouth.OR the Imperials might have skipped around him to make us THINK that he's a spy,but really he's a good rebel,and then we kill him off and slap our foreheads and feel stupid afterwards!

DUDE! I don't think that figuring out who 4th in command is, is supposed to be a challenge. I'm assuming number 4 in command would be the only sgt that we have left... Sgt. Tong Pincer!!!! Geez.. kinda obvious guys. Before we blow him to smitherines, we should probably investigate him. Now, I'm really glad I didn't get that promotion. And sure, Ivy, sweetcheeks.. I'd like to play cards.. let's play some sort of EXTREME card game. :tongue:

((My camera's acting up so I sort of did a crappy job on this, but, whatever))

Suddenly, a *Coughplotdevice* man rushed in clad in full Rebel attire.

rebpic.jpg

"Hey, sorry I'm late," he said. "I'm Lt. Seadrik B. Fae. I've just been keeping our spies in the Imperial base updated with all the necessary equipment. Hope you didn't condemn me already."

Well, I don't think we should assume this dude's dead - all we have is his helmet! He may just be missing, hence "Without a Trace," and I think we should find him.

"Hey, sorry I'm late," he said. "I'm Lt. Seadrik B. Fae. I've just been keeping our spies in the Imperial base updated with all the necessary equipment. Hope you didn't condemn me already."

We have spies? :oh3: Cool! Can I be a spy? I'm new here! Being a spy sounds awesome!

"Heh. Sorry, kid, the spies are already in place. Plus, I think you should worry about surviving before you look for new job opportunities. I'm just lucky them Imps haven't axed me yet."

It's a good point that the fourth in command might be a spy-as they skipped killing him, but it might also be a joke. Otherwise, perhaps (whoever JlBlue is playing) could just tell us who the fourth in command is and we could just vote for that person. I'm a girl!

((It was supposed to be a joke, but you took it so seriously... I decided to just roll with it :tongue: ))

"Fourth in command?" Seadrik asked. "That's me."

Commander Blazer nodded in agreement.

((It was supposed to be a joke, but you took it so seriously... I decided to just roll with it :tongue: ))

"Fourth in command?" Seadrik asked. "That's me."

Commander Blazer nodded in agreement.

Well my theory just got shot to hell! :tongue:

I'm a girl!

Yes.. Yes you are! Would you like me to check that out for you? I'm a man!

Well my theory just got shot to hell! :tongue:

Yes.. Yes you are! Would you like me to check that out for you? I'm a man!

Oh, I guess we could have sex then!

:sick:

Oh, I guess we could have sex then!

:sick:

Unless by you two having sex, one of you finds out that the other is a spy, I don't see how this is helping :hmpf: .

Unless by you two having sex, one of you finds out that the other is a spy, I don't see how this is helping :hmpf: .

LOL, but we have to get to the bottom of this or you might be dead before you will be able to.

So whose dealing the cards.

Who last saw 5 tv in command and what was he doing?

Well, there went my theory down the drain, but it's ok because I'm a girl and I'm hotter than Hincklina.

Oh Dayton! What do you think we should do? *flutters eyelashes*

Does the forth in command have a good reason for still being alive?

That alien won't stop staring at me. :cry_sad:

Does the forth in command have a good reason for still being alive?

That alien won't stop staring at me. :cry_sad:

I thought we already got rid of the alien. :alien: It seems Ivy won't stop staring at you either... or was that who you were calling "that alien". :tongue: I think we decided that the whole fourth in command thing was actually a joke but he really is still alive so maybe thats a valid question.

I thought we already got rid of the alien. :alien: It seems Ivy won't stop staring at you either... or was that who you were calling "that alien". :tongue:

Shut up, you ... you ... YOU ... BRUCE WILLIS WANNABE! Think you're all cool and action hero-like. Why don't you go blow something up, like your face!

I think we decided that the whole fourth in command thing was actually a joke but he really is still alive so maybe thats a valid question.

Since the 4th in command is under the direct control of, um, the commander, he can't be a spy... DUH! :hmpf:

So, the alien admits he's a weirdo. :laugh:

Still, doesn't mean he's all bad, and we can at least hope that not-shooting-first runs in the family. :grin:

((Plus he's an NPC so you can't vote him off))

Never stopped me before. :devil: