Sign in to follow this  
Jlblue

Galactic Paranoia: Imperials: Day One

Bah, A traitor to our great and glourious Empire. Its a very good thing that he died, or else he would have faced the wraith of our mighty forces!

I wonder if there are any good cantina's around, as I am very thirsty and the stuff they serve in the mess hall is nasty. Perhaps I can buy you lovely ladies some drinks? Espesially you Private Pepper, that man-woman will only get one round, but I'd buy you drinks all night.

I wouldnt mind that the slightest. I doubt sarge or anybody would let us out of their sight now, especially with a rebel on the loose.

Actually, since I'm in charge, I can talk about whatever the hell I want to!

Keep that toothbrush! Brush that attitude out of your head!

And Pvt. Boden, knock that megablocks off! Use your head...NOT THAT ONE! You forget those stories of the past so quickly....

So right now, we know that an Imperial is dead, and he claims to have been a spy. He seemed to show a little remorse, so for that, I believe him. Now we need to figure out if he was killed by an Imperial who discovered he was a spy, or if he was killed by "REBEL SCUM!" Any intelligent ideas at this point?

Well, standing around here isn't going to do much of anything. Why don't we search the grounds for knife or for anything suspicious? We could go look through this traitor's quarters, if you will let us Admiral.

Standing here isn't going to do anything, I say we go search the grounds! Who's with me?

Am I glad I don't have to do all the thinking around here. Excellent idea Pvt. Boden. Let's all go check out this scumbag's quarters!

Thinking like that will earn you a promotion sooner than you think!

Actually, since I'm in charge, I can talk about whatever the hell I want to!

Keep that toothbrush! Brush that attitude out of your head!

And Pvt. Boden, knock that megablocks off! Use your head...NOT THAT ONE! You forget those stories of the past so quickly....

So right now, we know that an Imperial is dead, and he claims to have been a spy. He seemed to show a little remorse, so for that, I believe him. Now we need to figure out if he was killed by an Imperial who discovered he was a spy, or if he was killed by "REBEL SCUM!" Any intelligent ideas at this point?

Well, the killer certainly wasnt trying to mask the crime. He left the shlub out to die in plain sight. I think this killer is sending us a warning.

I think this killer is sending us a warning.

That’s a smart deduction!

However, if the pigs wanted to get rid of us, then they could simply bomb us. They have the ships to do it, provided that they don't break apart during launch. I hope the Admiral comes soon, so we can get inside this scum’s quarters. I still say we go and search the grounds as well. The Rebellious Scum isn’t smart, so he/she probably left the knife lying around somewhere.

Thinking like that will earn you a promotion sooner than you think!

Thanks Sir. I appreciate the complement.

That’s a smart deduction!

However, if the pigs wanted to get rid of us, then they could simply bomb us. They have the ships to do it, provided that they don't break apart during launch. I hope the Admiral comes soon, so we can get inside this scum’s quarters. I still say we go and search the grounds as well. The Rebellious Scum isn’t smart, so he/she probably left the knife lying around somewhere.

Thanks Sir. I appreciate the complement.

And we dont? We also go and bomb the - out of them. They must have some motif, I havent a clue what though. Perhaps they want to sabotage our commands?

And we dont? We also go and bomb the - out of them.

No, I was saying that if they wanted to send a message to us, then they could have done it that way. Besides, we have better everything then those rebels.

They must have some motif, I havent a clue what though. Perhaps they want to sabotage our commands?

The Rebels motive is to be a giant thorn in the great Empire's side.

No, I was saying that if they wanted to send a message to us, then they could have done it that way. Besides, we have better everything then those rebels.

The Rebels motive is to be a giant thorn in the great Empire's side.

Yes, our ships are much better than theirs. Of coarse I know that thats what they want. But maybe here there is something else that they have up their sleeves.

Admiral Blaire soon lead the force to the man's quarters. There was a bed, and a table as well, with a datapad with a recorded conversation.

Voice One: Damn it Larson! You're USELESS! Why can't you just get it through your head that you're not a spy, you're not a hero, you're just a pathetic old man who's sick of his job?!

Larson: Look, you imbecile, I ought to...

Voice Two: Calm down, now...

Larson: I'm done. If you don't appreciate my usefulness, then I'm outing your operation. Got that?

Voice Two: You wouldn't...

Larson: I would!

*Sounds of a scuffle and a muffled cry and sounds of a rattling chain commence and continue until the recording finishes*

Observing the room, the chair at the table was knocked backwards, with tracks and scrambling, desperate footsteps leading backwards out the door, suggesting Larson was strangled from behind with the chain and dragged out by one of the other men.

Edited by Jlblue

So, there had to have been three people in that room, including Larson.

How in the name of Hoth did two rebels get inside the base, go past our defences and into an officer's room? I suspect that somebody helped the rebel scum go by. I would like to know who was on guard duty last night, if anyone still has a record of that. I still say we break into small groups of 3 to look and search the grounds. There has to be some indicator of who did this somewhere in this base.

Edited by Bob the Construction Man

Very vell. Two spies in our zide! Zhat is now known.

Vhat next? Ve vait?

Vou vas at ze crime scene virst? Maybe ve are ze killer!

Slow down Pvt., only 2 people in the room, one of which is now deceased! We don't know for sure if there are 2 spies among us.

Voice vone, voice two, and Larson. Zree Traitors, vut vone is zdead, zanks to me.

I zo not like ze "Sarge." He is a negative zone, zat is for sure.

Nope, not negative squirt, I'm just careful to correct people who overlook things. As the Admiral said..."There are only two people. I messed that up.

(Sarge wonders why this woman wants to debate everything with him...could it be because she isn't really an Imperial and isn't familiar with the way ranks work)

Then again, maybe because the Admiral EDITED his post and some of us didn't see the original, I may be mistaken. In that case, I apologize to the Pvt. and am no longer wondering anything!

Hey admiral, there were two unknown voices and the deceased Larson in the room; is this correct?

Hey admiral, there were two unknown voices and the deceased Larson in the room; is this correct?

((Yeah. Sorry.))

So we have 2 unidentified spies.. Okay...It's me! Nah, just kidding.

Would the spies step forward, please?

So we have 2 unidentified spies.. Okay...It's me! Nah, just kidding.

Would the spies step forward, please?

The rebels may be stupid, but they aren't that stupid Wedge.

It was worth a try.. :look:

Lets look at our list of clues so far. Some of these might be just misconseptions, so tell me what you think.

1) At Least two spies. (There may be more, however we don't know)

2) Pvt. Terris "Toupée" Bentman has a rebel helmet head!

3)

He iz a traitor. Zere is no other option vor him vut death.

*Zariah pulls out a blaster*

Tell us ze attacker. Zor vou die.

*Reaches for medical power cord*

Understand?

She seems quite interested in killing him before he can get out any secrets. Why? Ontop of that she threatens everyone with these unkind remarks of death and killing!

4) Sarge seems quick to jump to the gun, always barking orders. I know thats his job, but he seems pretty shaddy to me.

5) Nester brings up a good point. Maybe the killer/spies are trying to scare the Imperials off of the planet by leaving the body right out in the open like that.

Anyone else see any clues I might have missed?

Lets look at our list of clues so far. Some of these might be just misconseptions, so tell me what you think.

1) At Least two spies. (There may be more, however we don't know)

2) Pvt. Terris "Toupée" Bentman has a rebel helmet head!

3) She seems quite interested in killing him before he can get out any secrets. Why? Ontop of that she threatens everyone with these unkind remarks of death and killing!

4) Sarge seems quick to jump to the gun, always barking orders. I know thats his job, but he seems pretty shaddy to me.

5) Nester brings up a good point. Maybe the killer/spies are trying to scare the Imperials off of the planet by leaving the body right out in the open like that.

Anyone else see any clues I might have missed?

I agree with you. But do you really think the rebels are that cruel? They are known for their strange 'peaceful' ways of dealing with things. But I think she is very rough and quick to point fingers. That could be a trait of a someone who want to be 'safe'.