SlyOwl

Tribal Sacrifice

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 76d

Oonga-boonga-oonga-boonga-oonga-boonga-oo-oo!

tribe1.jpg

tribe2.jpg

tribe3.jpg

:classic:

I love it! I really like the light gray mountain. Everything here is really perfect, all the shenanigans and blasted pirates. Great job!

This looks fantastic! I just love how you made the mountain and its vegetation.

Also the sacrificing table looks awesome and the use of fire is magnificent!

Definatly a possible winner!

stunning moc as usual Slyowl ^^ I love it every way I look at it! And I love the trap XD

I am very fasinated of how you slanted those green baseplates. Everything look superb. Do you intend to become a Lego designer when you get older? Cause you have the talent :wink:

Very nice MOC with your very own style SlyOwl !

I really like the rock formation and the non flat top of the hill.

And the gold coins dropped to the trap is a genious idea !

Hilarious SlyOwl. The fire shooting from the hand of the shaman guy looks really good especially that it is making the poor sailor go flying. It's a trap!

There are so many nice things in this MOC! I really like this one.

I don't know but a MOC from SlyOwl is always recognizable to me because of his building style. :pir-tongue:

There are some very cruel things going on here, just as it should be at a tribal sacrifice!

The cliff and the altar are nicely made, the altar is simply made but it looks very accurate.

Especially the cliff's arch is nice, I haven't seen such things a lot and it fits nice in here.

The dinghy half in the water looks awesome.

The water looks quite clean to me, adding different colours (for waves and such) would be nice.

The cliff could do with some dark grey, but that's just a matter of taste.

The spooky skellie heads look a bit out of place, I should replace them with normal ones. But it's more hilarious and spooky this way so it's fine to me. :pir-blush:

Very beautiful. I really enjoy the way you handle the rocks and cliffs in your MOC's. I am going to want to pick your brain when I get to that portion of my port as I have never attempted that type design. My favoirte part is how the beach rises out of the water and climbs up to the rocks. The arch is beautiful as well. That is one element I really want to incorporate into my bluffs. Blundering pirates make such great victims!

Oonga-boonga-oonga-boonga-oonga-boonga-oo-oo!

:pir-laugh::pir-laugh::pir-laugh:

Great build SlyOwl with a lot of nice things in it... :thumbup:

One word: Impressive!

So cruel, these Islanders. What they won't do to please their Gods.

Seems to be a MOC having a huge amount of bricks. Building the rock/hill should have taken a bit of time I guess. It looks very natural, like a rock should be.

I like the pirate getting blasted out of the rowboat! :pir-laugh: That's a great scene you got there, you have to look at it a while to notice all the little details that you included. The islanders made a clever trap with the money and net!

Ooh! Thanks everyone! :pir_kiss:

Do you intend to become a Lego designer when you get older? Cause you have the talent :wink:

I hope so :pir-grin: Although educationally I'm going down the long dark passage of maths/physics, so I guess I'll have to make do with being an astronaut :pir-laugh:

The spooky skellie heads look a bit out of place, I should replace them with normal ones. But it's more hilarious and spooky this way so it's fine to me. :pir-blush:

I half saw them as a result of the ritual sacrifice, and thus they're enchanted/possessed e.t.c, but I only had one spare standard head (my other two were on the guys chained to the rock).

Seems to be a MOC having a huge amount of bricks. Building the rock/hill should have taken a bit of time I guess. It looks very natural, like a rock should be.

It didn't take too long to do the landscaping - I can do this sort of thing nearly overnight now, as my collection (and arrangement) is up for it :pir-wink:

I half saw them as a result of the ritual sacrifice, and thus they're enchanted/possessed e.t.c, but I only had one spare standard head (my other two were on the guys chained to the rock).

You are a cruel man SlyOwl...

Dare I to ask what happened to the guys chained to the rock? :pir-oh3:

If you see :kahuka: , run like hell...!

Excellent work as always Sly, i think we have a winner here. :pir-hmpf_bad::pir-tongue:

Only nitpick from me would be that the trees look a bit short and a little more vegetation could be added.