Sign in to follow this  
Natman8000

Droid poppers!

indexed.gif

A harsh battle ensues on planet Odd- The CIS led by Count Dooku and Gus are battling the Republic!

3454481786_71e568ea28.jpg

Here is KimT in a fancy new outfit. He looks good in blue, no?

3453666427_8d402d2d93.jpg

Guss, shot by Clone 'O Patra, lies dead in the corner

3454560790_6079ac7450_o.jpg

^^

The murderer himself!

3453666707_b28d17a20a.jpg

The business Tusken, geared for battle-

3453666647_f537221ec7.jpg

Droid Poppers! Uh oh!

3454481636_4c339fa55e.jpg

A parting shot-

3454481786_71e568ea28.jpg

I hope no one is offended. Just made this MOC for fun and thats all it really is!

Um, I don't know anyone who would be exactly happy with their likeness being shot dead in a Lego MOC, but maybe they will be fine.

I like your rock formation. I think that those are the only things I'm good at building as far as architecture or landscaping go. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I cant decide if I am dissapointed I am not in that, or happy that I didnn't give KimT a chance to shoot me. Probably the latter. (altjough, I have not shown an easily made SigFig, so my fault).

Nice interesting MoC!

jifel

I would say it looks really good :thumbup: But I don't think the diamond is good for using it as a droid popper.

But it looks like KimT is bad!? Did you accidently put him on the wrong side?

But where did you get that green droid body? Did you paint it?

Wow, the droid looking at a 'droid popper' is a clever thing. I like the lime green droid torso, what rank does it represent?

P.S. Kimt could be sneaking up on Count Dooku to knock him out with the shovel!

Edited by CloneCommanderDelta7

I would say it looks really good :thumbup: But I don't think the diamond is good for using it as a droid popper.

But it looks like KimT is bad!? Did you accidently put him on the wrong side?

But where did you get that green droid body? Did you paint it?

Sigh, if only you looked closely. Its a clear minifig head and it looks just like a droid popper. Duh! And KimT is good. Only the made up blue KimT is good, the red one is evil and sith.

Wow, the droid looking at a 'droid popper' is a clever thing. I like the lime green droid torso, what rank does it represent?

P.S. Kimt could be sneaking up on Count Dooku to knock him out with the shovel!

Thanks! I have lots of the old life on mars aliens and I like giving battle droids new colors. He is a recon droid or whatever you want him to be. And yes :laugh:

You should make another scene where the grenade or 'droid popper' has exploded. RoflWafls, how could you not be a fan of clone without their helmets. After all, the helmets protect them from sniper fire.

You should make another scene where the grenade or 'droid popper' has exploded. RoflWafls, how could you not be a fan of clone without their helmets. After all, the helmets protect them from sniper fire.

Excellent idea. I already have some ideas.

Thanks for featuring me in your nice moc! I have to say, I'm quite flattered to have been given such a big gun, and it looks like my eyes have magically changed their line of vision!

All around very nice, and I do like the clear pieces you used to represent the poppers.