Millacol88

How Many Minifigs do you own?

I havent checked in a while, but i guss about 125-150? here is an old picture of them (about 4 months)

12380302201_DISPLAY.jpg

I counted, in my head, all my minifigs from sets a year or two ago, and it was over 300. So now including loose ones from BL and other sources, I would say 400+

About 500-600 - virtually all Star Wars, got them all in rows on a shelf (quite an impresive looking army all told) - if only i could work out how to load the pictures on to bricklink...

Yeah well I have pure awesomeness, multiplied by infinity plus one, personified by a minifigure army larger than yours. :tongue:

i'll get chuck norris on you :tongue:

i'll get chuck norris on you :tongue:

Chuck Norris isn't all he's cracked up to be. Underneath his beard, there is no chin, only a restraining order against me and my army. :tongue:

Chuck Norris isn't all he's cracked up to be. Underneath his beard, there is no chin, only a restraining order against me and my army. :tongue:

i'll shave his beard and your figs will be scared by his lack of chin and run away

About 850, of which 500ish are Star Wars, and 125 Castle. All are on display until my ball and chain gets sick of them.

According to my Peeron account I should have 744. I estimate the number to be just over 800 however since there are many in the collection that were bought in mixed lots.

I've only got 195. My wife will be happy to know I have less LEGO than everyone here :grin:

My wife will be happy to know I have less LEGO than everyone here :grin:

everyone except me :tongue:

I own exactly 700 minifigs at the moment (judging by my Brickset account). 100 of them are Battle droid variants! :grin:

I also have 50695 pieces, but that's another thread waiting to happen :grin:

Edited by The Rancor

I have about 700 which is way more than i thought ( about 300 )

Gotta love Brickset .

My last count was around 26,000. But by now I should be approaching 30,000 or so.

My last count was around 26,000. But by now I should be approaching 30,000 or so.

Yeah, judging by the fact that you have absurdly huge armys for almost every faction, I'm not surprised. Care to ah 'lend' me some? :grin:

Edited by Natman8000

i have approx. 200 minifigs. some of which i intend to moc to some minifigs that i like but not released but lego.

I have, according to brickset 1396 minifigs but this is without the loose figures I have. :wink:

So my estimated figure total is somewhere around the 1600.

Castle: 368

Pirate: 71

Space: 236

Star Wars: 183

Town: 289

the Inventor

According to Brickset, 171, though I have tons of miscellaneous minifigs from old sets, trades with friends, Bricklink, etc. and a large Ziploc bag full of various minifig parts and accessories. I'd guess about 250- 300 total.