Millacol88

How Many Minifigs do you own?

I have about 2500 or so but I haven't done an official count. Brickset doesn't have my loose mini-figures accounted for. I should get around to counting all of them! :laugh:

Edited by Wodanis

2185 according to Brickset, but that's only from sets and those bought individually that I actually bothered to add to my collection (e.g. Superheroes). I probably have at least a thousand more custom-made figs. 

Brickset says I have 322 figures. 

I only got back into LEGO last December so that is quite an explosion in less than a year. Almost a figure a day!  >< 

ooooh my wallet....

Edited by Japanbuilder

I just crossed 1,000 milestone a week ago...

I'm not trying to set any record but those exceeding 6 digits may want to check this topic --

10 are for Lego Dimensions
4 Star Wars are missing in action

I turned an old 50ct DVD-R spindle into a stand for at least 12 mini figures, and a 100ct spindle for maybe 24 capacity or 16 capacity Lego Dimensions. [UPDATE: Drilled a 5/32 hole thru the DVD-R spindle rod, two 5/32 holes in a thick bottled water cap, and used that to support the 2nd level with a piece of scrap plastic model sprue instead of using 1x4 bricks to make a support column.] I kinda want to build my own double-sided frame out of Lexan sheets. I might look into a Plano divided case.

I want to turn the Dr. Who Cyberman into Tony Stark or silver Ironman.

Edited by BubbaFit45531

According to Brickset I have 2013. The real number is probably around 2500 with Bricklink orders and such. 

Brickset says 707, but with loosies/custom figures it's probably closer to 760 or 770.

Edit: There appears to be some sort of glitch where it doesn't count some of the figures, as I remember my fig count being at almost 800 last year. For example, it says I have 8 battle droids with 1 straight arm and when I click on what sets I have that they are included in there are 24. :wacko:

Edited by BrickJagger