Millacol88

How Many Minifigs do you own?

True :cry_sad:

Ah no matter ill found a new club "for people that used to be the ones don´t have 100+ Minifigures, but not anymore" :laugh:

Another member. :devil:

Sorry for the offtopic :tongue:

:laugh::laugh:

hey, welcome to the club, prateek! :classic:

Ah no matter ill found a new club "for people that used to be the ones don´t have 100+ Minifigures, but not anymore" :laugh:

Heh, i think that would include everyone? :laugh:

At last count i had approx 230 minifigs, soon to be 240 (waiting on a couple of orders). I think i've made it out of single digits of female minifigs now too, which is encouraging! :hmpf:

Brickset tells me I have 291, but it isn't entirely accurate. 181 of those being Castle - 55 of those being Forestmen.

I don't think I'll ever reach (or likely want to reach) 40,000! :oh:

After hours of endless counting, I find myself with 687 and 1/2 minifigs. :oh: My fingers are quite numb at the moment.

My kind of organizational system: even numbers all divisible by 5! :laugh:

I do feel that 10 is the perfect number of units to represent a faction unless you're getting into army building. I always like to build a hierarchy with different soldier types and usually end up with 6 general looking soldiers, 2 specialized ones, a leader, and some type of special character.

Damn RTS games for skewing my mentality. :grin:

Actually I was going to get 10 of each if possible to make squads similar to Warhammer. That kind of organization is pretty perfect actually, since generic soldiers are plentiful in sets, while the more unique knights tend to be less plentiful. Like 1 in the entire theme and only in the 100 dollar set? =(.

Some I did not get that much of because I deemed them to be too expensive to get more. Like 3 Frenzies and 5 Manta Warriors. I want to get into armybuilding but minifigs are not exactly cheap. But I might get some more Prison Carriage Rescues to get more Kingdoms minifigs.

These days I'm somewhere over 40,000 minifigs.

The bulk of it is Castle and Star Wars. Pirate and Space make up about 3,000 each.

One day I'll hire day laborers to help me take pics.

For the people in the 5 digit crowd of minifig owners, I'd like to see some pictorial proof. Not to say I don't believe it, but that would be an awesome sight to see.

According to Brickset I have 595 official figures. I know I have at least 10 or 15 official figures that aren't showing up.

I also have enough parts to make 10 custom figures on top of my 15 or so other customs. I just have some misc figure parts that can't make an official figure.

I have a little over 1,000 (but that's from over 30 years of collecting). I decided I'd try my best to keep it to around 1,000 once I reached that mark, so when I get new sets I tend to sell or give away (to friends' children) part of my collection. Thankfully I've been a little underwhelmed by the future PotC and HP sets, so that will save me some agonising decisions about what to get rid of.

Edit: Just saw I commented on this thread almost 2 years ago and had over 600, I don't think I've bought 200 per year since then. I think brickset might have done a great job in updating their database in that time.

Edited by hewman

I got about 2600 pieces

400 of them are wolfpack,

about 1000 of them are other castle minifigures

then I got about 300 Minifig Collectables

and the rest is all city/space and the rest

As for me, my Peeron set lis says I have 779 minifigs. I'm not sure how accurate that is; I think I may have one more copy apiece of certain sets than I've logged, and I also know I have a few figs from special items that aren't logged at all because Peeron doesn't have those items in its inventory (the Vintage Minifigure Collection Vol. 1, for example). I also have a partial skeleton on its way to me from LEGO Shop at Home's Pick-A-Brick, and when it arrives it'll be combined with other bits I have to make one more full skeleton. Finally, I also don't know how many of the things that might be counted as figures aren't listed as such in my Peeron list - the little robot with minifig legs in the Alpha Team Bomb Squad, for example - or whether I should count those myself.

That was a little under two years ago. Since then I've added plenty more; my still-incomplete Peeron listing now says I have 1373 minifigures, and that's missing a lot (all my collectible Minifigures Series 2 and 3, a handful of promo polybags, Vintage Minifigure Collection Vol. 5, and some miscellaneous components from Pick-A-Brick). Just my Series 2 and 3 CMs ought to push it to somewhere upwards of 1500, but I don't have an exact count. Yet.

I have over 9000 about 30 figs, I think.

:laugh:

(Edit: just added two Pharoah's Quest sets to my Peeron listing, bringing my count up; also added vexorian's quote, which I found highly amusing :D )

Edited by Blondie-Wan

Not too sure how many exactly but I'd say around the 20 - 30 mark.... and I'll have 5 Harry Potters :look: once my latest order comes in.

:look: I don't know how it happened but since I posted in here last, my Figs have doubled, no... tripled... no... I have LOTS now! YAYS!

I have about 550, I'm always buying more so that number will most likely double within the next year!

Brickset says that I own 186 figures, but I'm sure I have more than two hundred of them :classic:

According to Peeron, I have 286 minifigs, but according to Brickset, only 285. :tongue:

It's been almost two years since my first post to this topic, and my minifig collection has grown to 733, according to Brickset. The three series of collectable minifigs alone have grown the amount by 48 figs. :grin:

And that's only the whole minifigs, not taking into account the dozens of separate head and torso pieces I've been buying from Bricklink during the past year.

About 11568753215796865132!

Somewhere around 40. :blush:

For an accurate number, ask my minifigs, they know how many people live in their town! :laugh:

EDIT: Me and my grammar... :hmpf:

Edited by Stank

It's been a looong time since I've checked my minifig count, and now it's up to 170 according to Brickset, give or take a few loose, uncataloged ones! :sweet:

I've been collecting since the 80's and this week alone i bought over a 120 figs.

(8 rebel troopers, 8 clone troopers, 8 mandalorians, 8 snowtroopers, 12 army men, 5 series one divers, 3 series one clowns, 2 series one zombies, 3 series one forestmen, 2 atlantis divers, minifig series 2 box, Agents gold hunt.. that's 3 figs) :tongue:

I'd say i got around a thousand, no way te be really sure unless i do a headcount :laugh:

Edit:

Add another 15, 10 series one spacemen and 5 series one robots :blush:

I really should let someone else manage my money, it's an addiction.............

Edited by BasOne

Is there a place to keep track easier than Brinklink? I find it hard to add figures if it isn't a set. Meaning I want to collect just figures, not sets. How do I easily find how to add and keep track of what I have?

Is there a place to keep track easier than Brinklink? I find it hard to add figures if it isn't a set. Meaning I want to collect just figures, not sets. How do I easily find how to add and keep track of what I have?

Use Brickset. You can add figs as well as sets.