Sign in to follow this  
czekoladowyboss

MOC: Mobile Crane 10x8

Hello and welcome to Eurobricks!

Your studless MOC is astounding! :oh:

Very well done! :thumbup: Thank you for sharing!

hello and welcome there! ^^ that's the greatest MObile crane at minifig scale I ever saw Oo Great job!

You have some great detailing in this model. So great that I didn't think it was functional when I saw the first picture, but you sure proved me wrong.

Have you really achieved stability with so many SNOT-parts in such a small model? Incredible!

You have some great detailing in this model. So great that I didn't think it was functional when I saw the first picture, but you sure proved me wrong.

Have you really achieved stability with so many SNOT-parts in such a small model? Incredible!

thats not a small model IMO. BTW great that its studless, ive tried making one but i failed miserably

WOW!!

Real WOW!

This is absoluately the best best best mobile crane i have ever seen!

Wonderful MOC! the studless design on the crane is just amazing! It really looks just like the same thing!! :thumbup:

I'm in the construction industry, and i'm totally digging this crane!

Amazing job! and thanks for sharing! Really nice! :thumbup:

Nice Job. This is one of those great MOCs that at first glance doesn't look like LEGO, and the full functionality of it is very impressive.

OK. It's official; I'm jealous. :wub: I've been wanting to make a crane this exact size for a while now but I haven't got around to it. This is definitely the best crane I've seen at this scale. The functionality is excellent and the build technique is very interesting!

Now I'm just going to have to make a three segment crane at the same scale... :devil:

thats not a small model IMO.

It is compared to Model Team. :wink: